Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185204 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 16.4: WHAAAAAG!
« Reply #1815 on: August 01, 2015, 09:10:07 pm »

((All right, I'm going to post my Final Definitive Only Maybe Not Really Actions So Far))
3E to Illiseth & Co for learning the Art.
Expend up to 3E, though hopefully less, on a Workshop of varying size that will manifest access points, commonly somewhat thematic doors, to Great Minds (innovators, people capable of making creative leaps given training, people who already have made said leaps...), whether of Art, Science, Magic, or any of the above.  Heck, maybe even writers. 
Expend as needed on creating a thaumic equivalent of the Higgs field that will work in such a way as to allow current magics to work in their current forms.  Well, really, all I'm doing is seeding a particle and watching it collapse into the background field...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: August 01, 2015, 11:08:45 pm »

"Lithus I can understand killing me, annihilating my worshipers and pressuring me to act against the New Kingdom but....board games. Really? Truly? If I may ask, are you completely serious?"

Responding to Luthus, Mavnon spoke oncemore with a bit less skepticism in his voice.

"I am not beholden to you brother but suffice to say, you will not need any 'reports'. As for my orcs, I was not aware they were actually in the Aag nation currently. As I see your continual desire for isolation, I will inform the tribes there to leave. This only weakens the Aag, brother."

Tell the Orcs to leave the Aag nation.
Cancel the formation of a civil rights movement in the Dwarven realms. A large enough population already seems to be tolerant of the Rilemi.
2E: Establish the Escuela del Estrambólico in a prominent dwarven nation. It is to be dedicated to teaching ALL magical arts, regardless of one's nationality, wealth or race. The essence is to be used to 'pay' for magical instructors as well as applying innate magic to the school itself. Promotion within the school's leadership is only possible by proving a current member wrong or defeating them in a duel.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 11:22:49 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: August 01, 2015, 11:22:05 pm »

This is only to be done if I have 10 Essence this Tick and I haven't spend it on anything (I should have 10E next Tick): Create 2E worth of Humans in Sapling lands. Their strongest will become templars and their wisest will become priests. I give them as much technology as I can for free. They are to remain separate from the Saplings but allied to them. The Human exiles from other lands will go to the city that these Humans found. I use 1E to increase my Leader angel's power.

"I still have your permission to do this, right, Teburshe?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: August 01, 2015, 11:33:16 pm »

Nilva gives Huon a perfectly ordinary potato. There is nothing special about it beyond that it has a happyface drawn on it. Sorta like a :D

She provides no explanation for the potato, just hands the potato and poofs off. This will probably confuse him.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: August 01, 2015, 11:42:54 pm »

Nilva gives Huon a perfectly ordinary potato. There is nothing special about it beyond that it has a happyface drawn on it. Sorta like a :D

She provides no explanation for the potato, just hands the potato and poofs off. This will probably confuse him.

Aurosseu follows suit with a tomato with a starburst pattern carved on it.

Aurosseu builds a pillow fort with 5P and hunkers down, apparently expecting something dangerous to happen this Tick.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 11:45:15 pm by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: August 01, 2015, 11:47:05 pm »

"Mind if I join in the pillowfort?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: August 01, 2015, 11:49:32 pm »

"Our whole Pantheon is invited. So yes, come on in!"

"I'd appreciate if you'd put some of your Power in to make it stronger, though."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: August 01, 2015, 11:54:20 pm »

Nilva makes more pillows. Two power to the pillowfort of hiding and climbs in. "Pilloooows."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: August 02, 2015, 12:00:12 am »

I would have no problems with the board games if it wasn't of the fact that you gave them conflict inducing properties. I do not enjoy conflict, and have no reason to tolerate the spread of an object that cause it.

Try to justify your aspect however you want, peace will allow us to focus on progress.

Analyze the pillow fort as it dissipate at the end of the tick. Take note of anything found.
I never say no to an opportunity to perform research. I have a theory I want to test, something you will all want to hear about if it is confirmed.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: August 02, 2015, 12:02:59 am »

((I actually forgot about that. Dunno why I did that; those kind of games already do that naturally.))

"Conflict? Very well, if I remove that aspect will you rescind the ban?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: August 02, 2015, 12:04:45 am »

((I actually forgot about that. Dunno why I did that; those kind of games already do that naturally.))

"Conflict? Very well, if I remove that aspect will you rescind the ban?"

I would indeed agree to remove the ban.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: August 02, 2015, 12:05:24 am »

"Done."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: August 02, 2015, 12:22:52 am »

The ban has been canceled.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: August 02, 2015, 01:06:33 am »

This is only to be done if I have 10 Essence this Tick and I haven't spend it on anything (I should have 10E next Tick): Create 2E worth of Humans in Sapling lands. Their strongest will become templars and their wisest will become priests. I give them as much technology as I can for free. They are to remain separate from the Saplings but allied to them. The Human exiles from other lands will go to the city that these Humans found. I use 1E to increase my Leader angel's power.

"...yes, though...you are creating them now...rather than transporting them...?...additionally...you could simply ask the Saplings for some technology..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: August 02, 2015, 09:36:29 am »

"...yes, though...you are creating them now...rather than transporting them...?...additionally...you could simply ask the Saplings for some technology..."
"If you want, I can kickstart technological development.  However, I'm probably going to need the essence to do it with as at this point, I'm just about out."
"Wait, I could use Power for that."

I use as much Power as needed, to a limit of 10, to basically kick creativity into overdrive across the world, if at all possible.  Planting the seeds of ideas...And then they bloom.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 137