Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185800 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 16.4: WHAAAAAG!
« Reply #1830 on: August 02, 2015, 07:27:39 pm »

"Ah, New gods! I welcome you to our tiny domain, and I hope you enjoy your stay. I am Alicia, goddess of music and emotions, mother of the Muses, creator of Elysium and member of the elemental council. Please try to refrain from shattering reality or ending all life created by us in any other way. "

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: August 02, 2015, 09:33:03 pm »

"Ah, New gods! I welcome you to our tiny domain, and I hope you enjoy your stay. I am Alicia, goddess of music and emotions, mother of the Muses, creator of Elysium and member of the elemental council. Please try to refrain from shattering reality or ending all life created by us in any other way. "
"A pleasure, I'm sure.  As somewhat of a muse of the sciences, it is nice to see that there is someone else."
"...If I may be so bold as to inquire, how do you create the gradient in your speech?  It seems quite a feat to do manually."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: August 02, 2015, 09:39:51 pm »

Aurosseu catches himself about to giggle.

"A gradient in her speech, you say? Good to see others are noticing things like that as well. I wouldn't have expected it from your spheres, but good, good..."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: August 02, 2015, 10:19:11 pm »

"A gradient in her speech, you say? Good to see others are noticing things like that as well. I wouldn't have expected it from your spheres, but good, good..."
"Oh, no, you can expect MANY things from creatively applied magitech.  Like medium awareness."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/???):IC Tick 16.4: WHAAAAAG!
« Reply #1834 on: August 02, 2015, 10:25:15 pm »

"Or pretending to be asleep while spying on your important stuff... I mean umm MUFFIN!!"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: August 02, 2015, 11:34:19 pm »

"What in the name of Us are you two going on about? And they call me insane just because I have a few extra memories."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: August 02, 2015, 11:44:44 pm »

"Do you really not hear the gradient? You sure you aren't insane? Seems like most of us do."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: August 02, 2015, 11:45:40 pm »

"What in the name of Us are you two going on about? And they call me insane just because I have a few extra memories."

I believe they are doing what is known as "breaking the fourth wall". This "fourth wall" is indeed a very exiting philosophical and scientific theory.

Anyone taking attention to this would, for example, notice that my "text color" has changed multiple time recently. Another thing of note would be the "Out of context discussion" that happened here recently, containing intriguing pieces of information on the void, if they are true.

Edit:

I wonder what this "Edit" means. Nivla, I have a question, is there any reason for your previous change in "text color"? I noticed you had moved from pink to purple, and to pink again. Simple curiosity.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 11:55:43 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: August 02, 2015, 11:49:33 pm »

Azem groans.

"Not you too. I thought you were one of the sane ones."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: August 02, 2015, 11:55:26 pm »

Azem groans.

"Not you too. I thought you were one of the sane ones."

Note that I still only see this as a theory. Also note that I have been using the word "theory" under the more common meaning, and not the scientific one.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 11:59:21 pm by FArgHalfnr »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: August 03, 2015, 12:02:49 am »

I believe they are doing what is known as "breaking the fourth wall". This "fourth wall" is indeed a very exiting philosophical and scientific theory.

Anyone taking attention to this would, for example, notice that my "text color" has changed multiple time recently. Another thing of note would be the "Out of context discussion" that happened here recently, containing intriguing pieces of information on the void, if they are true.

Edit:

I wonder what this "Edit" means. Nivla, I have a question, is there any reason for your previous change in "text color"? I noticed you had moved from pink to purple, and to pink again. Simple curiosity.
"There most certainly is a reason. What that reason is, you will have to guess~"

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: August 03, 2015, 12:06:06 am »

Edit:

"There most certainly is a reason. What that reason is, you will have to guess~"

My hypothesis is that these change are governed by the emotions of the speaker. A significant change of mentality could also potentially cause this, probably.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: August 03, 2015, 12:07:50 am »

"Speaking of the Void, all this extra-reality talk is starting to chip away at the fragile Fabric of this existence! If you keep this up, EVERYTHING COULD BE DESTROYED FRIENDS! My Friend tells me this statement lacks cannons, but I still fear the possibility!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: August 03, 2015, 12:20:44 am »

"Listen to Agali. He knows what he's talking about."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: August 03, 2015, 01:53:00 am »

"Speaking of the Void, all this extra-reality talk is starting to chip away at the fragile Fabric of this existence! If you keep this up, EVERYTHING COULD BE DESTROYED FRIENDS! My Friend tells me this statement lacks cannons, but I still fear the possibility!"
"'EVERYTHING COULD BE DESTROYED FRIENDS'? Seems important, being in all capital letters. Now might be a good idea to confess to a little shenanigan I had with Nilva..."

FLASHBACK

"Oh, you mean past the wall of fours?"

"Dunno why it's fours. Like, shouldn't there be a wall of threes or twos or ones also?"

"The wall of fours?"

Aurosseu turns to look at you. Yes, you.

"Oh, that one. Kind of an elephant in the room. Hm, needs some je ne sais quoi."

Aurosseu pulls out a hammer and a nail, uses the former to strike the latter partway into the wall, and hangs a lampshade on it.

"Perfect. Let's just hope I didn't breach its structural integrity with that nail or anything. I got it from a pretty trustworthy-seeming Dreamborn gunsmith named Tšehov, so it's probably fine."

FLASHBACK END

Aurosseu points at you again.

"That crack in the wall that has spread from the nail doesn't look good. Luckily, as said by that mystery person, nobody has fired a cannon at it, so it's still non-can(n)on."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 137