Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185163 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 18: ~KJP is back~
« Reply #2025 on: August 15, 2015, 09:20:21 pm »

((I could always dust off one of my old deities for that.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: August 15, 2015, 09:28:18 pm »

((I was more posting to say that this thread's future is uncertain. If I end up getting more interested, this thread could become more active. If I spend all my (probably more limited) time there, or generally switch interest in this to there, then it could die. If this ends up increasing the workload for poor KJP, it will probably end up dying. If I think it decreases it, I might keep it longer.

Lot of factors, what it means for this is simply uncertain. At least most players here will probably be interested in that, as half of it is made up of old Ye Gods players anyway. Again, please don't overload the poor guy...))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: August 15, 2015, 09:38:31 pm »

((I was more posting to say that this thread's future is uncertain. If I end up getting more interested, this thread could become more active. If I spend all my (probably more limited) time there, or generally switch interest in this to there, then it could die. If this ends up increasing the workload for poor KJP, it will probably end up dying. If I think it decreases it, I might keep it longer.

Lot of factors, what it means for this is simply uncertain. At least most players here will probably be interested in that, as half of it is made up of old Ye Gods players anyway. Again, please don't overload the poor guy...))
((Too late.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: August 15, 2015, 09:41:39 pm »

((I'm certainly staying on this thread. It's simpler here.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: August 15, 2015, 10:06:53 pm »

((It's starting fresh and mechanics might well change.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: August 15, 2015, 10:08:33 pm »

((That is mostly because I am not nearly active in this game enough to make it as complex as it should be. When was the last time I updated OOC or even Income?))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: August 15, 2015, 10:18:47 pm »

((That is mostly because I am not nearly active in this game enough to make it as complex as it should be. When was the last time I updated OOC or even Income?))
((Not since I joined.))
Sigtext

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: August 15, 2015, 10:26:02 pm »

((We have an OOC thread...))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: August 15, 2015, 10:37:08 pm »

((We have an OOC thread...))

((I thought we all agreed not to talk about that place anymore....))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: August 15, 2015, 11:17:44 pm »

((Yesterday, I jokingly predicted to a (non-B12) friend that soon all IC in this game will be handled in the OOC thread, and all OOC in the IC thread.

WHAT HAVE I DONE))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: August 15, 2015, 11:19:59 pm »

Dgetga picks up a broom and shoos everybody back to the right side of the Fourth Wall.
((Crisis averted.))
"And they wonder why we visit their side so often."
Sigtext

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: August 15, 2015, 11:26:36 pm »

((Yesterday, I jokingly predicted to a (non-B12) friend that soon all IC in this game will be handled in the OOC thread, and all OOC in the IC thread.

WHAT HAVE I DONE))

((YOU MONSTER! First, you break down the Fourth wall, then you start sweeping everyone to the wrong sides. So either you predicted it...OR CAUSED IT! *Dada duhn!*

....And you talk to non-bay 12 friends about us? What do you say?))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: August 16, 2015, 12:10:40 am »

WHAT HAVE I DONE))

((YOU MONSTER! First, you break down the Fourth wall, then you start sweeping everyone to the wrong sides. So either you predicted it...OR CAUSED IT! *Dada duhn!*

....And you talk to non-bay 12 friends about us? What do you say?))
*applies broom*
Out!  OOC thread!
Sigtext

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: August 18, 2015, 08:29:05 pm »

(( Been away on vacation, no idea what everyone elses' actions these last couple turns have been. ))

Forge the Rod of Burning Leadership. The bearer emits an aura of authority, and his words are heeded by those who listen. It can emit beams of light at will, which can burn physical entities to ash or fill those struck with undying courage for a short time. All who follow the bearer into battle are inspired by his presence, and will fight harder; particularly when nearby the Rod. Spend what is necessary, but do not dip into Crux. Give this Rod to Frederick.

Safeguard the Ringbearers; if attacked, spend whatever is necessary to protect them.

Listen to prayers.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: August 18, 2015, 08:41:10 pm »

(( Been away on vacation, no idea what everyone elses' actions these last couple turns have been. ))

Forge the Rod of Burning Leadership. The bearer emits an aura of authority, and his words are heeded by those who listen. It can emit beams of light at will, which can burn physical entities to ash or fill those struck with undying courage for a short time. All who follow the bearer into battle are inspired by his presence, and will fight harder; particularly when nearby the Rod. Spend what is necessary, but do not dip into Crux. Give this Rod to Frederick.

Safeguard the Ringbearers; if attacked, spend whatever is necessary to protect them.

Listen to prayers.

((It was confusing. Then KJP came back and I forgot what I was doing here  :-\.))

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137