Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 334295 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Tourist Trap
« Reply #600 on: August 18, 2015, 04:27:07 pm »

"Alright. First thing's first-" he glances at the Lupines "...what are those things?"

"Those'd be the locals. They don't really speak your language, but I do know the language they actually speak. They're kind of harmless as long as you don't touch the rat things - those are their children. They think their god hates them, and I can't rightly say I disagree. A bit dreary, but not too bad as far as hellspawn go."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #601 on: August 18, 2015, 04:44:20 pm »

Ugh. I hope I don't ruin my engine with that stuff. I wonder how much more could we make on a fuel like that. Or maybe this damn thing is designed for that sort of stuff...

Empty the rest of the stuff in the tank into the jerry can using the tube. This should work like corresponding vessels once the flow emerges from the tube due to my suction. When done, see if I can strap that jerry can to my back with wires I got.
You get whats left in the tank into your jerry can and then juryrig a strap to it using the wires you have. You can only get one arm through the strap, but it should at least let the can hang from your shoulder and make it less of a hassle to carry.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: August 18, 2015, 05:42:45 pm »

((PTW. Will make a character later. Is there a waitlist, or do we just get plopped in?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #603 on: August 18, 2015, 05:43:32 pm »

((PTW. Will make a character later. Is there a waitlist, or do we just get plopped in?))
There's a rather lengthy waitlist, but I do my best to keep freeing up spots when they give me the chance.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: August 18, 2015, 05:44:32 pm »

((Maybe add that waitlist to the OP? And yeah, I expected as much.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 18, 2015, 05:57:20 pm »

"If I could infuse that into a weapon, that'd be so badass. Too bad it won't, really."

Welp, time to load up with some of the supplies - as much as I can carry without impeding my movement.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: August 18, 2015, 07:00:17 pm »

((Maybe add that waitlist to the OP? And yeah, I expected as much.))
Waitlist is on this page: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/The_Infinite_Heavens
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: August 18, 2015, 11:19:26 pm »

go meet the hyena
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 19, 2015, 09:30:31 am »

You get whats left in the tank into your jerry can and then juryrig a strap to it using the wires you have. You can only get one arm through the strap, but it should at least let the can hang from your shoulder and make it less of a hassle to carry.

John, frowns upon his creation. It is clear from his facial expression he expected this to be something more handy. He sighs and tries to put the construction on. It isn't exactly comfortable. But hey, still better than what he had started with.

Take a nap in the driver's seat until Hyenakles returns.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #609 on: August 19, 2015, 11:34:49 am »

"If I could infuse that into a weapon, that'd be so badass. Too bad it won't, really."

Welp, time to load up with some of the supplies - as much as I can carry without impeding my movement.
How ya gonna carry them mr. one arm?

go meet the hyena
You join the others talking to the hyena; including the slowly walking Lupine fellows who have just arrived.

John, frowns upon his creation. It is clear from his facial expression he expected this to be something more handy. He sighs and tries to put the construction on. It isn't exactly comfortable. But hey, still better than what he had started with.

Take a nap in the driver's seat until Hyenakles returns.
You sit down in the driver seat and recline it till you are almost laying flat. You close your eyes and try to sleep.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 19, 2015, 01:40:50 pm »

Dunno? That's why I specified not very much stuff.

Ah, just grab my plant. Does it have many leaves?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: August 19, 2015, 01:45:40 pm »

"Say, would either of you be interested in joining me... on a quest of sorts?"

((I'll try to speed this up, sorry guys.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: August 19, 2015, 02:31:02 pm »

Load up on some of the supplies, as much as I can carry without impeding my movement. Because I have two arms.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: August 19, 2015, 03:34:19 pm »

Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: August 19, 2015, 03:46:24 pm »

I actually like it overall. Hyenakle's face is a bit thin, and you were pretty... generous with the muscle allocation on John. Maybe we should stick it on the wiki page?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 241