Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 335898 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Rock the Boat
« Reply #2235 on: May 08, 2016, 04:05:39 am »

Perch quietly and observe happenings for now. Prepare to take flight.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: May 10, 2016, 02:01:42 pm »

Nervously seek a corner on the warbeast howdah and attempt to be unobtrusive! All seven feet or so of me!
Let Deathclaw do the talking.

Also have a sneaky nibble and see what the stuff tastes like.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: May 10, 2016, 02:49:57 pm »

((room for one more, PW? I don't know how involved or effective my character would be. I'm not sure i have the energy to play an attention hungry, fickle, adhd riddled mental case. the soul of fame is a bit of a challenge, let's say.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: May 10, 2016, 02:52:01 pm »

((... an attention hungry, fickle, adhd riddled mental case. the soul of fame is a bit of a challenge, let's say.))
((Sounds like me a couple years ago before puberty hit and everything manage to "fix" itsself))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: May 10, 2016, 09:07:58 pm »

"Welcome!  Got any booze?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2240 on: May 11, 2016, 09:28:17 am »

Assert wizardly dominance

I'm bored and I want to see what happens
I'm not sure what you mean by this. [6]

There's a lot of things I could do here with your fire magic. Flaming boner comes to mind. Waving one of those around is a pretty good show of dominance. However, for the sake of these pg-13 forums I'm gonna do something else.

You walk over to the new arrivals and begin screaming at them. Screaming at them about how you are the best. About how you are the king of fire, wizard of flame, sultan of smolder and all around big dick OG of thermal radiation, conduction, convection and all other forms of hot shit.

"Oh well, they'll grow back. Why you have a jeep up here? What's up with that worm on ropes? Did you kill that guy?"

Check out the dying hyena guy. I would prabably make excellent surgeon by virtue of having couple of very sharp blades on my fingers.
The logic of having sharp blades equating to being a good surgeon is a tenuous one at best. By this logic my blender is a world class internal medicine practitioner.

The hyena guy looks to be in very bad shape. Well, unless he's gonna be future dinner; in which case he looks to have been well tenderized.

Perch quietly and observe happenings for now. Prepare to take flight.
You watch as xan lays a verbal smackdown on the new crewmembers whilst throwing up what could either be mystical hand movements or perhaps just gang signs.  Ah, no wait, you recognize that one. It has the ability to make people it is directed at very angry. A very powerful hand movement indeed; and it only uses one finger!

Nervously seek a corner on the warbeast howdah and attempt to be unobtrusive! All seven feet or so of me!
Let Deathclaw do the talking.

Also have a sneaky nibble and see what the stuff tastes like.

You get cornered by xan's verbal onslaught and shrink down into a ball. You nervously lick the deck as he continues to yell at you. It tastes like wood mixed with blood. Probably because thats what it is.

((room for one more, PW? I don't know how involved or effective my character would be. I'm not sure i have the energy to play an attention hungry, fickle, adhd riddled mental case. the soul of fame is a bit of a challenge, let's say.))
Sure, especially if the other people are gonna be no-shows.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: May 11, 2016, 09:35:37 am »

Go lie in the dirt and sing the scary song. Practice not giving a damn about its effect.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: May 11, 2016, 09:37:52 am »

Okay, let's see, I was a largish cat that can manipulate objects with surprising dexterity, good at fixating sapients on pointless things and at gaining info, and bad at keeping a train of thought and distinguishing reality from fantasy. Thrives on attention. Got it.

Sebastian climbs up Xan's pant leg, and launch onto his shoulder, and yowls at the other newcomers, occasionally interjecting with a "yeah!" and "that's right, the best!" and other such stuff.

Edit: after the angry tirade Sebastion then leaps down to assist with Hyenakles by laying on his head and purring, since cat purrs are known to have a healing effect. He stares into Hyenakles' face and wills him to be better.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 03:37:55 pm by Ozarck »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: May 11, 2016, 10:13:11 am »

There's a lot of things I could do here with your fire magic. Flaming boner comes to mind. Waving one of those around is a pretty good show of dominance.

((cue the music))

- Fine, we picked 'em up, moving on.

Now, we were heading towards Cemiac Empire, I believe. We go on.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: May 11, 2016, 10:59:37 am »

The logic of having sharp blades equating to being a good surgeon is a tenuous one at best. By this logic my blender is a world class internal medicine practitioner.
Well, that's true, isn't it? Put a kidney into blender, and kidney stones will stop being a problem real soon.

"Humans can be pretty evil, right? I think I might try being evil for few days."

Release this hyena guy from his suffering and secure my dinner for next few days.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: May 11, 2016, 11:23:16 am »

"Hey, that's not food."
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: May 11, 2016, 11:50:14 am »

"You'll like this place.  It's a good trip!

Do any of you know about dinos?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: May 11, 2016, 01:11:17 pm »

Don't get eaten?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: May 11, 2016, 02:12:16 pm »

"Hey, that's not food."

I'm innocent. This isn't murder. "But it's almost dead anyway?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: May 11, 2016, 02:48:21 pm »

Oh goddamit.

John intended to produce an audible sigh, but what actually came out from somewhere beneath the cloth wrapped around his head was something more like a dry rustle. He grabs a rifle and comes over to Hyenakles. He looks at his wrecked body, at the dried up blood covering his fur and his cloak, at the swollen areas around deep cuts, twists and bones protruding through the skin.

- Now listen. You're not going to last much longer. I intend to let your soul wander again, instead of being trapped like this and suffer. I know what you think, you guys just pulled me out of this very same condition, and now I'm just sounding like an ungrateful asshole. But I got my steel gut, and there was a remote chance for me in the first place, while there is virtually nothing helpful for you for who knows how many miles around.
Will you accept it, Hyenakles?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 241