Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 335909 times)

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Rock the Boat
« Reply #2250 on: May 11, 2016, 03:09:45 pm »

((I'm pretty sure Hyenakles is still unconscious. This is going to be a rather one-sided conversation, albeit an interesting one.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: May 11, 2016, 03:18:12 pm »

"You'll like this place.  It's a good trip!

Do any of you know about dinos?"

"I know about things! And stuff, too! I cold tell you great stories of action, adventure, fortune, and power!" Sepbastion says, hopping on Xan's head and flicking his tail about.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: May 11, 2016, 03:22:23 pm »

((I'm pretty sure Hyenakles is still unconscious. This is going to be a rather one-sided conversation, albeit an interesting one.))

((I mean, if OOC you wanna cling to it, John's not going to do anything rash. It just seemed like a plausible thing to do IC.))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: May 11, 2016, 03:35:40 pm »

"Wait! I got this! Cat Purrs have a healing effect!"

((action edited. For comedic effect, probably))
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 03:38:31 pm by Ozarck »

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: May 11, 2016, 03:42:06 pm »

((Do what you you think John would do. I don't want Hyenakles to die, but I'm not going to try to stop you from rp'ing your character as you see fit. I was just pointing out that Hyenakles can't really give John an answer at this point.))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: May 11, 2016, 03:48:22 pm »

((Do what you you think John would do. I don't want Hyenakles to die, but I'm not going to try to stop you from rp'ing your character as you see fit. I was just pointing out that Hyenakles can't really give John an answer at this point.))

((I'll just see how that thing Ozarck did is going to play out for now.))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: May 11, 2016, 05:30:15 pm »

Know what, time for another portable miracle. We still have corpses/corpse parts, right? Go use them as sacrifice fuel to heal the hyena. Make sure everyone knows what I'm about to do, make a big deal out of it. Fire totally heals stuff after all, because I say so. And as I demonstrated just last turn, I'm the goddamn motherfucking OG of Fire and cosmic powers and shit.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 01:45:51 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: May 12, 2016, 01:44:26 am »

"Wizardry! Wizardry! Wizardry!"

Chant inspirationally as I interfere with attempts to execute Hyenakles by the baby deathclaw. Maybe grab it and drop it down from the warbeast if it's small enough to carry. Otherwise just distract it.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: May 12, 2016, 02:41:42 am »

((Baby deathclaw is half as tall as adult is. And adult deathclaw is... tall. So little Ryan is around size of adult human if it bothers to stand fully upright.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: May 12, 2016, 05:54:52 am »

Timidly, with one hand clasped over my eyes as I cower on the floor, offer up my half-eaten chocolate bar to the mighty/scary fire mage.
Hope that this convinces him not to reduce me to ash with his powers.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: May 14, 2016, 04:39:37 pm »

"I know about things! And stuff, too! I cold tell you great stories of action, adventure, fortune, and power!" Sepbastion says, hopping on Xan's head and flicking his tail about.

"Then tell me of these... dinos.  I thought I saw some in a dream, but they were... different.  Bigger."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: May 14, 2016, 08:01:34 pm »

"Then tell me of these... dinos.  I thought I saw some in a dream, but they were... different.  Bigger."
"oh yeah. Huge! Some of them flew, and some ran, and some hunted in packs, especially the genetically engeineered ones that wreaked havok on the scientists and took over the whole island they were bred on and escaped to the mainland. And the ones given chainsaw hands and lazer eyes. So badass!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: May 14, 2016, 11:34:15 pm »

Dave sat back in awe for a moment.  He wasn't sure what most of that in the second half was, but a couple things were clear.  "Huh.  That's awesome.  And I take it this form was one of the bigger ones?  Then... why aren't I big?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: May 15, 2016, 09:27:18 am »

Dave sat back in awe for a moment.  He wasn't sure what most of that in the second half was, but a couple things were clear.  "Huh.  That's awesome.  And I take it this form was one of the bigger ones?  Then... why aren't I big?"
Simple, really. You've crossed the Bishonen Line. You are now a stage three villain, and quite probably a boss monster."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: May 15, 2016, 08:23:41 pm »

"...what?  I think you've been in the sun too long."
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 241