Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 336003 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.
« Reply #3360 on: March 08, 2017, 10:11:40 pm »

Welp, I'm dead. Thanks for allowing me to take part in this game.
Hope you had fun. Feel free to come back again.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: March 08, 2017, 11:50:59 pm »

Xankarvo's not filled with an excess of calm right now.
"I need new teeths."

"Hey you, wizard."
Ryan says while poking Xan with his sharp claws. "Make me new better and sharper teeths!"
"You are forbidden from biting me on pain of death. I will grant you better teeth if you swear yourself wholly to me."

"I swear myself wholly to you! Can you fix my leg too? It hurts and makes it hard to move."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: March 09, 2017, 12:15:27 am »

"I need new teeths."

"Hey you, wizard."
Ryan says while poking Xan with his sharp claws. "Make me new better and sharper teeths!"
"You are forbidden from biting me on pain of death. I will grant you better teeth if you swear yourself wholly to me."

"I swear myself wholly to you! Can you fix my leg too? It hurts and makes it hard to move."
"Very well."

Action post edited
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3363 on: March 12, 2017, 11:36:08 am »

Wow, I've been neglecting this recently eh?

"Ah, fine then.

...Wait, they survived?"

Return to xan.

"Hey babe, you grew a third leg?"
You return to Xan and use some rubble to make suggestive Eyebrows.

Wake up?  This dream sucks.
You wake up. You are delighted to find that you are not only alive, but also uninjured, besides a headache.

Eat my first bone fruit! Is it as good as actual bone?
Its actually better. The fruit is a thin crunchy skin of bone with nothing inside but marrow. You Gobble it up happily while watching Xan have a melt down.

Ride the water elemental to the ground. Hopefully, it spreads out a little and glides, or is able to skitter down the arm before said arm pulls us into the underworld.
[1]
The elemental instead decides to cling to the arm. It, and you within it, are sucked down in through the hole and into the darkness below. The fire goes out due to the sheer speed of movement and you suddenly find yourself hanging in the dark, clinging to an arm you can't see in a vast void of nothing.

"I need new teeths."

"Hey you, wizard."

"Ah, fine then.

...Wait, they survived?"

Return to xan.

"Hey babe"
babe
"I CAN SEE THAT YOU'VE WHOLLY ABANDONED YOUR PLAN TO IMITATE A SILENT HAEMONCULUS YOU IRREVERENT FISHBOWL THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING OBSERVATION THAT YES I HAVE SPROUTED A THIRD LEG."

He takes several deep breaths.

"Where are the Most-Beautiful tribesmen? If they're still alive, healing them will be easier."

Sacrifice the tripod leg I just grew (or just the foot of it perhaps, whatever I can get away with really so long as I don't burn away my actual leg) to heal Ryan's leg and make his teeth better. Also maybe carve a big X into his forehead to signify my dominance.
[5]
You burn off your new leg like a bad wart and use the fire to heal Ryan. You also burn a nice "X" onto his reptilian face. You mean for it to be a brand, but now he just kind of looks like a cool lizard anime protagonist.

((RIP Deer Shank gen II. I'll add her to the dead list on the wiki, unless you want to, wipeout.))

Without leaving his position of relative safety, Hyenakles scans the area for any signs of (a) freaky crab man or (b) the statue that he left his explosive rocks next to.

PW, I think you have the waitlist reversed. Heydude66 should be up next.

Hey Dude 6 declined. Who is next?

You are miles and miles from either of those things.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: March 12, 2017, 11:56:35 am »

Dave looked around, regaining his bearings.  Oh, the tower.  "Um.  Should we get the hell out of here?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: March 12, 2017, 12:24:25 pm »

"Yay, you fixed my leg! You are the best, wizard man!"

Ryan is so happy he cannot contain his excitement!
Skitter over to what remains of the warbeast and help fire wizard man in whatever he's doing.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 11:43:29 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: March 12, 2017, 12:39:09 pm »

Ponder the mystery of the bonefruit. Do they seem to have an effect beyond being incredibly delicious?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: March 12, 2017, 02:08:11 pm »

Wow, I've been neglecting this recently, eh?
Hey, you're still updating, which is better than I can say. 'Sides, we're patient people.

"Point of fact." Xan emits wizard smugness, perhaps the most concentrated kind of smug.

Dave looked around, regaining his bearings.  Oh, the tower.  "Um.  Should we get the hell out of here?"
"We investigate the warbeast first. There are some things there I need, and likely people I need to revive."

To the warbeast wreckage, wherever it is! Look around particularly for my cultists, who are likely corpses by this point. Also any other corpses, I'll need them.
Sig! Onol

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: March 12, 2017, 09:57:56 pm »

Turn on a light. let's see what we're dealing with. let's get some eyes my way.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: March 12, 2017, 10:28:50 pm »

((Amperzand is up next.))

Alright. Well, no sense in sitting around. Begin walking West, towards the border between Idol Henge and Dead Silence.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3370 on: March 14, 2017, 06:46:48 pm »

Wow, I've been neglecting this recently, eh?
Hey, you're still updating, which is better than I can say. 'Sides, we're patient people.

"Point of fact." Xan emits wizard smugness, perhaps the most concentrated kind of smug.

"We investigate the warbeast first. There are some things there I need, and likely people I need to revive."

To the warbeast wreckage, wherever it is! Look around particularly for my cultists, who are likely corpses by this point. Also any other corpses, I'll need them.

Ryan is so happy he cannot contain his excitement!
Skitter over to what remains of the warbeast and help fire wizard man in whatever he's doing.

The warbeast is actually still alive, though badly damaged and also on fire. Its about 100 feet away from you, over near the cloudwall. Your cultists are definitely dead, and most of them are on fire too. You gather the bodies up.

((Amperzand is up next.))

Alright. Well, no sense in sitting around. Begin walking West, towards the border between Idol Henge and Dead Silence.
I'm just gonna assume you walk all the way to the cloud wall because there's no reason to force you to spend several turns walking.

Ponder the mystery of the bonefruit. Do they seem to have an effect beyond being incredibly delicious?
Well, they're very nourishing. And your wounds don't feel as bad anymore.

Turn on a light. let's see what we're dealing with. let's get some eyes my way.
[5]

You clap your hands twice, just like in the old commercials, while yelling "CLAP ON!". A bright white light shines out around you, not from your body but just sort of from the area in your general vicinity. You look around. Oh. Most of the area around you is still pretty dark and you can't see much in the distance but in front of you there is currently an eyeball. An eyeball the size of a football field. And it is staring directly at you.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: March 14, 2017, 06:53:48 pm »

Preen for a bit and check my stab wounds. Does it seem like I could potentially fly again? Being grounded is all kinds of ass, have to say. How do these other idiots stand it?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: March 14, 2017, 07:06:49 pm »

A stadium full of eyeballs or an eyeball the size of a stadium, it's all the same to me. Sebastian sits down stretches really good, and begins cleaning his left rear leg, paying careful attention to the foot, doing that chewing thing cats sometimes do to the space between their toes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: March 14, 2017, 08:08:33 pm »

Right, quickly now. Use Dionne's body as fuel to revive my cultists. Rebirth through flame and all that.
Sig! Onol

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: March 14, 2017, 11:27:35 pm »

Alright. Cross over into Dead Silence.
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 241