Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: Post-Apocalyptia: The Hierarch Badlands  (Read 17588 times)

blazing glory

Re: Post-Apocalyptia: The Hierarch Badlands
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2015, 04:42:48 am »

"Well, I'll go off and try to find out where we can possibly find any of these Arks, meet back here in 3 hours Gar?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2015, 04:45:01 am »

"Wow... It's cool here."
Black lives matter.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2015, 05:23:31 am »

"Allrighty. Im gonna try getting us some food, or possibly trading my brass for ammo."

To the general store/ammo shop, whichever comes first.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

blazing glory

« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2015, 05:29:39 am »

Try to find whatever bar salvage teams about to head out tend to frequent.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2015, 05:30:41 am »

"Wow... It's cool here."
"What first... does anyone know what they use for money?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2015, 05:36:27 am »

Noah shrugs.
Black lives matter.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2015, 05:42:19 am »

Kaitlyn looks for a place like a tavern, or a market that has a large amount of people gathered so we can get information.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2015, 08:51:32 am »

Kat seemed even more tense inside the city.

"There are so many people here...too many to count..."

Kaitlyn looks for a place like a tavern, or a market that has a large amount of people gathered so we can get information.

((seconded))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2015, 01:49:37 pm »

"Troble naht thyself." the knight told Kat as he continued to leisurely push his old motorcycle behind the two women, now following close behind them.

Though a loon, Casslan was still reasonable enough to leave most instances where social interaction was necessary to the tribeswoman - no matter how strange that seemed. "Thou vill seche cloths, yis?" He added, his suggestion both reasonable and in complete good will judging by the fact the tribal could do well with some more articles of clothing.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2015, 01:53:24 pm »

"I do not know what is wrong with my clothes. They are light, easy to move around in, to remove and clean-they are good for wearing in hot weather." She says stubbornly, crossing her arms.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2015, 04:55:46 pm »

"I do not know what is wrong with my clothes. They are light, easy to move around in, to remove and clean-they are good for wearing in hot weather." She says stubbornly, crossing her arms.
"It is definitely better than wear a full metal suit in my opinion, how do you tolerate it? It must be making you bake." Kaitlyn criticizes him.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2015, 05:00:21 pm »

"I guess first up is find a tavern or something? I mean, if it's a meeting place, someone's bound to know something." Nikita says to Noah and Nardo.

If agreed, find a bar or tavern.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2015, 05:17:08 pm »

Noah nods.
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2015, 05:19:21 pm »

"It is definitely better than wear a full metal suit in my opinion, how do you tolerate it? It must be making you bake."

"Nay, this be mine choyss." the knight replies with the utmost confidence. Despite that, he should suffer a lot from the heat. It only further reinforces the possibilities that he's either mutated horribly - not too likely since he does carry an open helmet the fact he hasn't worn it while any of his new companions were around - or he has some kind of horrible scarring he'd rather hide. Of course, there's always the very noticeable and simple fact he's nuts and believes he should only take his suit of armor when he has to deal with basic human needs - and it's not like he lets people watch him since he can simply take his motorcycle for a ride away from you anyway.

It's likely any of his partners have, however, seen him temporarily lay down the plate and walk around in the cloth armor and pants he wears underneath the suit of metal.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2015, 05:25:53 pm »

"And, it's my choice to wear this!" Kat replies, as if scoring an important victory. "I am sorry if that do-isth offendo yous, mine lorden." she says, mocking his accent poorly.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11