Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 63343 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 7: Oh S**t! A PC Cop!!
« Reply #150 on: July 22, 2015, 01:39:10 am »

Try to regain consciousness.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 22, 2015, 07:27:16 am »

Examine My sorroundings after taking cover.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 22, 2015, 07:31:30 am »

Examine My sorroundings after taking cover.
You are outside a stadium. On the ground with his hands behind his head is a big guy with equally big muscles. Behind the bodybuilder is a guy on the floor sitting over some kind of ritual circle, looks satanic. The archway that makes up the stadium is damaged with some of its concret lying around them. Near the bodybuilder is a corpse. You were called over to help take down the bodybuilder. There is no apparent immediate danger.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:41:07 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 22, 2015, 07:36:05 am »

Handcuff this heretic and put him in the back of the squad car.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 22, 2015, 11:20:29 am »

just take a longer nap,
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 22, 2015, 09:48:16 pm »

Keep walking. Attempt to hitchhike every once in a while.

By the way, do we know to kill other super beings? Would I get a "kill" if I gave a random person my superpower, then killed him?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 22, 2015, 10:51:37 pm »

By the way, do we know to kill other super beings? Would I get a "kill" if I gave a random person my superpower, then killed him?
Yes, definitely. You all know you're in arena-style combat and that you should kill each-other to become Champion. As for random people, you will not get Kills if you gave them your superpower. You only get Kills for killing other players.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 22, 2015, 11:12:34 pm »

See if I have money. If so, go buy an iPhone charger and come back while waiting for the cat to heal. Keep one ear bud in and music playing on my way to the store and back.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 22, 2015, 11:30:20 pm »

So Beirus, the endlessblaze, and FallacyofUrist all know they have to kill each other?
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 8: Heist Gone Wrong
« Reply #159 on: July 22, 2015, 11:35:25 pm »

Round 8: Heist Gone Wrong

[4] You manage to pick yourself up and start walking towards BlitzDungeoneer, [10] clapping furiously and building up a lot of energy. [3+2] The clapping seems to be waking up so you quickly grab his head and look into his eyes [10 vs 4] and fire your lasers right through them! BlitzDungeoneer's brain smokes through the holes that were his eyes. You notice that the lasers themselves weren't actually that powerful, only getting through because of the softness of the eyes. Maybe clapping just doesn't release as much kinetic energy as you thought Regardless, you pick up Petunia from BlitzDungeoneer's dead hands.

FallacyofUrist determines what the best way to survive would be [3+∞] and realises that he'll have to fight the others and gain more powers. At first it would seem the best idea is to move far away from the others, live a normal life, and flee whenever a new superhuman turned up near him. The problem, however, is that the others will continue to kill each-other and it's only a matter of time before one gets a superpower that lets them kill FallacyofUrist from afar.

Detoxicated [7] puts some of the concrete in his pockets and down his shirt. They'll likely stop whatever tries to hit him, but the concrete itself is also rather likely to hurt him considering its sharpness.

Yourmaster watched Detoxicated start putting concrete in his clothes. He ignores the act, handcuffing him and putting him in his car. The cop that was keeping watch on the bodybuilder handcuffs him with his partner keep watch. He puts him in your squad car, stating that they'll need to wait for the crime lab guys to come over and check out the body.

endlessblaze takes a nap, [9] his body healing quickly as part of his hellcat physiology. [8] The vet has yet to come check on him yet. You can also feel something else, something very....the spider.

Tomasque keeps walking to the nearest town [9-2] which is much closer than he thought it'd be. [3] He fails to find a laundromat, though. Maybe he should keep looking around or ask for dir- *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* The hell!? Just across the street Tomasque sees a shootout between some cops and what look to be bank robbers. The bank robbers are holed up in the bank [3] but Tomasque can't see how many there are. There are two cop cars out on the streets with four cops total, though he can hear sirens getting closer.

Beirus checks his wallet, finding $7.47 in it. You check your phone for directions to the nearest Apple store and make your way there, playing some music through an earbud. On the way, you can hear gunshots coming from nearby, [1] but you can't tell from where.

When the bank robbers came in, they had everyone herded into the vault where they could keep an eye on them. They forgot, however, to check the bathroom, which was where Spiderking50 was hiding.

Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)

[Hey Beirus, if you want to use your powers, I'll need you to send me a Youtube link of what song you're playing.]

So Beirus, the endlessblaze, and FallacyofUrist all know they have to kill each other?
Yes, but they can still choose not to.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 11:49:48 pm by Andres »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 8: Heist Gone Wrong
« Reply #160 on: July 22, 2015, 11:46:54 pm »

Wait around, I guess. Look idly for a place where I can get new clothes from.
Money!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 23, 2015, 02:20:10 am »

Waitlist please.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2015, 06:48:32 am »

Wiggle myself out of the handcuffs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2015, 07:16:33 am »

You know, considering you got a 10 on the dream roll, endlessblaze, I've decided to let you know what it means. If you die, you'll end up in Hell. You can respawn at any time on the pentagram but the longer you stay in Hell the more powerful you get. You'd reach max power after waiting for 8 turns.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32