Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Savage Lands IC: First Death!  (Read 21868 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2015, 04:37:59 pm »

((dear god that hurts my head to try and read that.))

"Welcome back, my name is Tirrus.  I do apologize but I must admit you are a tad bit of an experiment to be honest, I am the first donor for your body."

He than indicates fluffy.

"And this would be the other donor, the golem fluffy.... speaking of which."

Tirrus turns to look at the golem.

'I am sorry that you had to lose all that and more, I am not sure my soul would of survived.  Hopefully we can build that world once more together though?"
"What did you see?"

If Fluffy agrees, soul fuse and pay attention to the process that Fluffy's creator used to create him. If he refuses, have Fluffy attempt to infuse the runed stone in the same way that he was created. Examine the glowing mushrooms.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 08:17:22 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2015, 06:26:21 pm »

Upon seeing the creature, Hira ran. Just ran.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2015, 08:17:49 pm »

Grab a sample for study first!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2015, 10:20:43 pm »

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ politely indicates that he doesn't want to be sampled. Gratitude towards the clan of one's Soul Sire only goes so far. A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ briefly considers trying to pacify those who ran away from him, but decides that his Soul Sire could explain that better then him, instead going off to recreate the tools of his trade.

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ starts looking for any of the following in the area around the camp, trying to stay out of the sun's rays if possible:
-Any plants which look like they could be spun into thread
-Rocks of a size and composition suitable to be made into crude woodworking tools
-Branches that look about the right size to be, with some paring, a distaff or spindle
Once found, A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ removes them one-by-one and places them in a neatish pile in the camp.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2015, 10:39:44 pm »

Slowly. Back. Away. Slowly back away. Back away. Quickly back away. Slowly run away. Look behind me. Runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun!!!! "AHHHHHH!!!!!"
back to home!!!!

(13-2) You escape and it doesn't seem to be following.

((dear god that hurts my head to try and read that.))

"Welcome back, my name is Tirrus.  I do apologize but I must admit you are a tad bit of an experiment to be honest, I am the first donor for your body."

He than indicates fluffy.

"And this would be the other donor, the golem fluffy.... speaking of which."

Tirrus turns to look at the golem.

'I am sorry that you had to lose all that and more, I am not sure my soul would of survived.  Hopefully we can build that world once more together though?"
"What did you see?"

If Fluffy agrees, soul fuse and pay attention to the process that Fluffy's creator used to create him. If he refuses, have Fluffy attempt to infuse the runed stone in the same way that he was created. Examine the glowing mushrooms.

(AF) Fluffy has already soul melded today and would have to wait until tomorrow until he could again. However, he motions that those actions happened before his creation and so he knows not of them. He indicates that this is one of the plights of a golem. To be made, but not know how to make.

(17-2+5) You hypothesize that the mushrooms have some sort of mutagenic property. (8) But you have no idea what it is.

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ politely indicates that he doesn't want to be sampled. Gratitude towards the clan of one's Soul Sire only goes so far. A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ briefly considers trying to pacify those who ran away from him, but decides that his Soul Sire could explain that better then him, instead going off to recreate the tools of his trade.

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ starts looking for any of the following in the area around the camp, trying to stay out of the sun's rays if possible:
-Rocks of a size and composition suitable to be made into crude woodworking tools
-Branches that look about the right size to be, with some paring, a distaff or spindle
Once found, A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ removes them one-by-one and places them in a neatish pile in the camp.

(27) too many dice... (19+2) You find all the supplies you were looking for. In fact, you also find a small creature that looks a bit like a cross between a spider and a mouse. It produces a thick silk that you think could be used for thread

The day slips into night. (15) A bright blue star illuminates the sky granting (secret) and (secret). You feel strange when you wake up the next morning, and your hunger has been satiated.

Perhaps today is a good day to be eaten.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2015, 11:30:16 pm »

Oh. I thought she was the one running from the blob. Never mind.

Determine what the star did to us. Give the new guy a mushroom and ask him to eat it politely. Examine the new guy's spider-thing, and try to determine where it came from.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2015, 11:37:22 pm »

After the encounter Hira had with the monster, she was wary. THis time around, she would gather food near the river, to not get too far from the hut.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 01:28:30 am by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2015, 12:22:17 am »

Determine what the star did to us. Give the new guy a mushroom and ask him to eat it politely. Examine the new guy's spider-thing, and try to determine where it came from.

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛, while somewhat leary of that particular man, nontheless eats the mushroom.
A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ isn't letting the spider-thing out of their sight though, and refuse to give it up.

|This small legged thing is my, how do you say, p̨os̀s̴e̶s͏sioņ. You cannot have it.|\
Spooky Signature

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2015, 06:53:16 am »

"May-" *cough* "May I borrow it? It will only be for a short while and it is so I can make a container for that So- Who are you?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2015, 09:05:05 am »

"Today is a good day to get us more food!"

Spearfish for piranhas!  Still can't possibly go wrong!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2015, 09:17:57 am »

Try to gather materials for a forge.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2015, 09:31:26 am »

Go spear hunting in the area surrounding the lake, take fluffy with me arming him with a club we grab on the way.
Nom nom nom

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2015, 11:45:04 am »

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛, assuming that he isn't incapacitated by mushroom sampling, begins spinning thread from some of the plants he had gathered earlier, using his golem arm to hold the distaff.

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ isn't quite sure what to do with the spider mouse creature and decides to just leave it in the hut to spin and see if its webs can be collected later.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 12:17:54 pm by Arcvasti »
Spooky Signature

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2015, 04:07:38 pm »

Seeing the strange albino guy just going off, i guess its time for me to just go food hunting with a shrug.
"At least there will be no more black slime things. . . . . "
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2015, 05:59:37 pm »

(20!+5) You learn that it is not actually a star, but a godly abode. As a rare treat, the resident god has filled your stomachs for the day and made you not require sleep tonight.

(AF) He won't let you touch his new pet.

After the encounter Hira had with the monster, she was wary. THis time around, she would gather food near the river, to not get too far from the hut.

(2) You got to collect food near the river which leads into the lake. However, a pack of piranhas with legs sprints out of the lake at you! (reaction granted)

A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛, while somewhat leary of that particular man, nontheless eats the mushroom.
A҉l̢i̢͠͏ŗ̴ícḩ͘ǫ̴͡t̵̀z̨͠thl͢e͡h͏̛ isn't letting the spider-thing out of their sight though, and refuse to give it up.

|This small legged thing is my, how do you say, p̨os̀s̴e̶s͏sioņ. You cannot have it.|\

After eating the mushroom you feel quite strange. There is a tingling throughout your body. In addition, when you open your mouth, you realize your insides now glow! That's odd.

"Today is a good day to get us more food!"

Spearfish for piranhas!  Still can't possibly go wrong!
(4) Oh it went wrong. A swarm of four legged piranhas skitter out of the water at you! (reaction)

Try to gather materials for a forge.

(13) You manage to gather enough stone to make a forge.

Go spear hunting in the area surrounding the lake, take fluffy with me arming him with a club we grab on the way.

(14) You hear screams upstream, but you're sure its fine. You kill a very large beetle, about the size of a dog. (3 meals)
(18) Fluffy doesn't understand the whole concept of a "club" you think he has it when he goes out to grab one. You hear struggling and you find Fluffy using a giant beetle to beat another giant beetle.  (Plus 5 meals)
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12