Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: Savage Lands IC: First Death!  (Read 22299 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Savage Lands: A Genetics RPG IC
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2015, 07:20:25 pm »

Hira returns triumphant, holding her two canteens in hand, and announcing it to the rest of the tribe. Then she sees the man? beast? something?
Ain't nobody got time for that.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2015, 09:08:33 pm »

Eponurepos awakens from his coma.

Examine the golem as it fights, and ponder what the personality results of making a golem out of the following would be:
Stone
Wood
Grass
Water
Sand
Dirt
Leaves
Air
Mist
Vacuum
Raw Magic
Abstract Concepts
Glass
Iron
Diamond
Gold
Emerald
Copper
Tin.
Roll separately for each of the entries in the list, to increase the chance of at least on of them being a crit.

Sorry for my inactivity.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 09:54:16 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2015, 07:07:11 am »

I am not sure if He will do that. . .  that way. . .  that's 19 rolls he will have to make, minus secret rolls, and everyone elses rolls. . . . .I recommend choosing no more than four, less you face ignorance or auto failures
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2015, 12:31:09 pm »

Stone- (6) You have no idea.
Wood- (3) You have no idea.
Grass- (17) You think that it will make the golem light and flimsy
Water- (18) You think it would make the golem able to shift shape
Sand- (4) You have no idea
Dirt- (16) You think it will allow the golem to grow things on its body.
Leaves- (14) You think it will be flimsy and might rot
Air- (12) You dont think you can make a golem out of this.
Mist
Vacuum
Raw Magic
Abstract Concepts
Glass
Iron
Diamond
Gold
Emerald
Copper
Tin.

You know not enough about these other elements to even guess what they might do. Not that you have any idea how to make a golem in the first place.

Night is now upon you. Everyone sleeps in the hut, which is now full to the brim.

(14) The night passes uneventfully into morning.

Holdings:
1 Hut
0 Meals (I think)
2 Spears
2 Hammers
2 Canteens

Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2015, 12:52:32 pm »

"I can hunt once more this fair morning, but perhapes my time might be better spent making weapons for the rest of you.  Now that we know there is another large enemy nearby?  Regardless, I shall require food from some source."  Tirrus seems somewhat strange today.
Nom nom nom

TheLordofHouseRiley

• Bay Watcher
  • Cutting down the enemies of the emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2015, 01:03:10 pm »

"If you let me use a spear I can try to catch us some fish or hunt for some game. Though it seems like hunting for game right now could be risky."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2015, 01:05:12 pm »

"Very well, you make take the spare spear for the day.  Careful you do not break it, those are harder to make than you'd imagine."

((btw what character is yours?))
Nom nom nom

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2015, 01:49:10 pm »

"Ri-"*cough* "Thats better. Anyway, I am hungry.if I happen to find something big enough for everyone, I will bring it back." Swiftly heads out of the hut to find some sharp rocks, or large rocks. after that he will look for a nice, safe meal of protein rich insects
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2015, 01:55:46 pm »

"I'll go fishing again; hope the waters are fruitful!  Something to help me catch with would be nice, though."

Go fish with a spear.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 02:05:22 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2015, 02:01:40 pm »

"take the other spear, I shall stay in camp and make more than."
Work on making javelins for hunting and fishing.
Nom nom nom

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2015, 02:05:29 pm »

"Can do."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TheLordofHouseRiley

• Bay Watcher
  • Cutting down the enemies of the emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2015, 03:03:57 pm »

I go fishing for the day with the spear
My character is Alexos
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2015, 07:06:04 pm »

Hira decided to look for fruits and plants near the water. She knew that they were running low on food, so she made this effort.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 08:59:57 pm by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2015, 08:58:10 pm »

Search for interesting things. Later today, examine the golem closer, and ponder (with my +5 to learning) if I could become a golem by dying and possessing an inanimate object.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2015, 09:37:09 pm »

"Ri-"*cough* "Thats better. Anyway, I am hungry.if I happen to find something big enough for everyone, I will bring it back." Swiftly heads out of the hut to find some sharp rocks, or large rocks. after that he will look for a nice, safe meal of protein rich insects

(A) You find some rocks of various sizes, but there really aren't any sharp rocks anywhere nearby.
(18) You find a good amount of bugs, but have no way to bring them back though. However, you eat a good deal of them.

"I'll go fishing again; hope the waters are fruitful!  Something to help me catch with would be nice, though."

(2+3) You cant catch a single thing!

"take the other spear, I shall stay in camp and make more than."
Work on making javelins for hunting and fishing.

(4+2) You make some spears, but when you temper them in the fire, they burn to ash in an instant.

I go fishing for the day with the spear
My character is Alexos
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(14+1) You manage to catch 3 meals of fish.

Hira decided to look for fruits and plants near the water. She knew that they were running low on food, so she made this effort.

(17) You find some sparse fruits and nuts near the stream. Its enough for 3 meals.

Search for interesting things. Later today, examine the golem closer, and ponder (with my +5 to learning) if I could become a golem by dying and possessing an inanimate object.

(7) You find dirt... and then a rock.
(12+5) You discover that the golem's soul had been stored within its heart with complex magic. You don't think that it would be possible for your sirit to just posses an object. You do however know that since the golem has a soul, it can soul meld.

(AF) Fluffy, with everyone doing their own thing just sorts sits and watches. He seemed a little sad today.

The day was uneventful, but you all managed to scrape up enough food for everyone to eat. There's even one meal left over for tomorrow.

(2) The night brought with it a terrible terrifying storm. It sounded like the sky was screaming out around you and that the world was being torn into pieces. When you woke up and looked outside, your hut was in a new location!

(15) You're now by a lake. (3) Filled with piranhas. (10) In every other direction it is forest.

It is now morning, what new adventures will you find today?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12