Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 220417 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC Thread
« Reply #1395 on: August 16, 2015, 05:59:21 am »

And we already have a railroad going through the plains.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: August 16, 2015, 06:42:21 am »

And we already have a railroad going through the plains.
Can we send back an exile into your country via an armoured train?
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: August 16, 2015, 06:48:20 am »

You could... if you had armoured trains. Moksburg weak, Moksburg train don't even withstand fire.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: August 16, 2015, 06:49:22 am »

Arstotzkan can't even spell Moskurg right :P

(Seriously, there's no B in it.)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: August 16, 2015, 06:50:57 am »

((I feel incredeibly silly, as I've been certain there was a 'b' since the beginning of the game))

Moskurger so poor and pathetic can't even afford more than seven letters.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: August 16, 2015, 06:55:20 am »

I think our capital should Be Moskurgburg for ultimate confusion of filthy Arstotzkan
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1401 on: August 16, 2015, 07:05:37 am »

Let's pop some kind of Forenia Wall through whole continent, possibly as a part of Forenian championship truce, or something. This way no illegals get through (or they get through, but with a few holes in them), everyone goes through one of guarded roads with chekpoints where you have to pay the state and also some bribes. And we can tear it down with tanks when we finally get bored.
EDIT:
Also, ideas for art. No Konstatin The Bear yet tho, I'm working on it but you can try to make Putins face only so long, eeew. Give me something else, and fast, or I'll start to get sexually aroused by Putin.
EDIT2: Stupid sexy Putin.
EDIT3: RIP Arms Race, you were so young.
EDIT4: Yup, you did it, it's dead. It's dead, and it's your fault!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 02:47:56 pm by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: August 16, 2015, 03:33:06 pm »

I am back!

as for the treaty, the latest iteration seems fine.

as for the RR, I am fine with whatever solution makes it plausible for it to keep current performance.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: August 16, 2015, 04:01:27 pm »

LSP, we're both already creating roads through the jungle.

yes, but i'm thinking of a big ol' demilitarized road for ~official business~ etc.

just toss one up on the plains and have the legit envoys travel through it instead of sneaking through border control or however arstotzka and moskung even talk to one another nowadays

I reject this on the premise that it implies we have any interest in talking to the yokels currently occupying Moskurg's rightful territory, outside of the jointly operated salt mines already in service.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1404 on: August 16, 2015, 04:42:30 pm »

Oh, you think the salt is your ally, but you merely adopted the salt. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the sugar until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but tasteless! The salts betray you, because they belong to me. I will show you where I have made my arguments, whilst preparing to bring saltiness. Then, I will break you. Your precious drama, gratefully accepted. We will need it. Ah yes, I was wondering what would you cheat at first. Your guns, or your tanks.

EDIT:
What is the current state of roads and railways in Forenia? Like, are areas like jungle, mountains, etc connected by roads? Is the Arstotzka - plains - desert - Moskurg railroad the only one?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 09:38:34 pm by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: August 16, 2015, 10:48:52 pm »

The only one crossing the continent. We also each have trains and roads to our mines in the mountains, and there is a bunch of makeshift roads in the jungles.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: August 17, 2015, 12:21:58 am »

I am the bone of my salt.
 Sodium is my body, and Chlorine is my blood
 I have created over a thousand proposals
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood RNG to create many weapons
 Yet, GM rules our hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, unlimited salt works.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: August 17, 2015, 02:20:07 am »

umm, I hope we didn't scare away Sensei, I'd have expected a post by now :(
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: August 17, 2015, 02:24:08 am »

Sorry for the delay! Posting is now underway.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: August 17, 2015, 02:24:54 am »

Sorry for the delay! Posting is now underway.

Oh good, this IS continuing! And at least we'll have a settlement on the Hippo so the salt can stop flowing
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 159