Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 220387 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC: Final Battle Report
« Reply #2085 on: September 14, 2015, 02:47:58 pm »

Wanna help me power my way outta here and get to America?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: September 14, 2015, 02:51:30 pm »

The first part, sure. But I'd rather head to a commonwealth country. Besides, the commonwealth still uses imperial at this time, and there aren't really restrictive gun laws anywhere.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: September 14, 2015, 02:53:52 pm »

Hmm. Maybe I could head to Britain or Australia or somewhere. Should probably focus on getting out of here first though!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: September 14, 2015, 02:57:09 pm »

Yeah, first things first, we need to actually get out of here before we can discuss where we're going.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: September 14, 2015, 03:04:47 pm »

Right, Taricus, Baffler, Funk, we should form a little escape squad to ensure that anyone who tries to stop us gets blown away by overwhelming firepower.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: September 14, 2015, 03:20:47 pm »

The Dust Devil
A massive, oil powered version of the wolf armor, standing twice the height of any man it acts as mech suit in all applications, being able to even stop a tank shell to the chest.
Under one of the arms is an underslung flamethrower and beneath the other is a rotating autocannon firing .4 Inch bullet at rapid speeds.

I plan on escaping
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: September 14, 2015, 03:26:56 pm »

The Cycle of Death

The very first Moskurg made motorcycle and man!!! It is badass. In addition to being fast and well handling like a typical motorcycle, it also comes with many armaments to shoot your foes with. The first is a simple MK47A with it's magazine modified to carry 100 rounds (drum magazine). Then, there a Hippo in the front which carries a single HE shell allowing you to blown a hole in any wall that gets in your way. In the back, there is a downsized rocket booster (similar to the one attached to a death ball) satisfying your need for speed. Not only will you be fast as all HELL!!!!! a flamethrower attached to the back is designed to make sure your getaways look as badass as possible since you'll be leaving flame trails wherever you go.  Not only does it help with looks, the rear mounted flamethrower can also be used to roast your foes alive and making you cool as ice.

Of course, a man understands that there are situations where you sometimes need a little less gun. We are aware of that and so we have taken the liberties of installing a control panel near the front allowing you to toggle all of your firepower on or off. If your ride happens to get wrecked at any moment, we have made it easy to salvage all of the weapons to perform a heroic last stand (except the flamethrower).

So come on, hop on with your friends and have a ride. You're sure to be the coolest man in town.

Escaping obviously. Preferably to the middle east.

First action, look for a window or an outer wall.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 06:21:23 am by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
  • A disgusting pile of slop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: September 14, 2015, 04:13:46 pm »

What do the rebels even stand for? What're their political agendas?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: September 14, 2015, 04:17:06 pm »

They want the war to end. And, I assume, a significant amount of vengeance against those responsible.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: September 14, 2015, 04:26:38 pm »

Horsekiller 1935 Prototype

A weapon designed after the glorious rifle of old, but with all the makings of modern weapons. The Horsekiller 1935 is a grand improvement over the earlier 1912 made to act as a weapon for Moskurg's top snipers, and marksmen. It comes equipped with bipod, and adjustable telescopic sight along with a completely redesigned barrel, and firing mechanism created to provide the absolute best accuracy possible.

Determined to get out of this alive, and escape Forenia for good. Perhaps other nations will be willing to except my glorious Moskurg inventions.

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
  • A disgusting pile of slop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: September 14, 2015, 04:53:35 pm »

They want the war to end. And, I assume, a significant amount of vengeance against those responsible.

Seems reasonable.

I suppose I shall stay and help destroy the rest of High Command! I'd like to see how Forenia turns out afterwords.

As for my design...

POAC
Spoiler:  Looks Like This (click to show/hide)

The POAC-H is an armored car/APC. Intended to carry 6 soldiers, with a hatch on both sides at the back. It has light manganese steel armor (enough to stop small arms fire and higher caliber AP rounds) + slat armor if possible. Six wheels, middle wheel slightly set farther to the back. Pintle mounted Sorraia, as well as a Sorraia in the turret next to the main weapon.

Designed primarily for a 1.7 inch cannon, but can be replaced/refitted for a mounted Hippo Recoilless Rifle, a flamethrower, and, if most of the top of the POAC-H is removed, then a Bumblebee can be placed instead, where the crew compartment would be, or being able to hold a mortar there instead.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: September 14, 2015, 05:02:10 pm »

I would expect this cowardice from Moskurgers who are crap cowards but I am surprised how many Arstotzkans are running! We must fight for Arstotzka! This is the last battle before Arstotzka reigns victorious! All that stands between us and total victory is the deaths of the High Commands! Since so many Moskurgs are running away, it would be a piece of cake if we unite! Let us fight for Arstotzka! Glory to Arstotzka!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 05:04:48 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: September 14, 2015, 05:08:44 pm »

Quote from: the Plans
Escape party: andrea(mini sub), Funk(Rocket Thunder Pistol!), Powder Miner(Rabid Tiger Armour), Baffler (X-23B Submachinegun), Taricus (Alpha Assault Rifle), elfeater (Dust Devil), heydude6 (Cycle of Death), adwarf (Horsekiller 1935)
Anti-Escape: Devastator(Pump Action Grenade Launcher)
To space!: Kot(AS-SS1935X rocket)
Last stand: evilcherry(MK-Stallion .60), tryrar?(pocket nuke?)
Killing the high command: Playergamer(Waterfall SMG), Kashyyk(MM-12 Shotgun), Ghazkull(M-36 Stallion Roaster), QuakeIV(AS-36-RPH), coleslaw35(POAC)
Unknown plans: 10ebbor10(XP-ARAC-AT land dreadnought?,) Sheb(XP-T-35C  urban warfare tank)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: September 14, 2015, 05:11:26 pm »

To be fair, it's moskurg doing most of the lifting in killing high command. So go in and represent Arstotzka's repressed hatred for high command Andres :P

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: September 14, 2015, 05:13:14 pm »

Quote from: the Plans
Escape party: andrea(mini sub), Funk(Rocket Thunder Pistol!), Powder Miner(Rabid Tiger Armour), Baffler (X-23B Submachinegun), Taricus (Alpha Assault Rifle), elfeater (Dust Devil), heydude6 (Cycle of Death), adwarf (Horsekiller 1935)
Anti-Escape: Devastator(Pump Action Grenade Launcher)
To space!: Kot(AS-SS1935X rocket)
Last stand: evilcherry(MK-Stallion .60), tryrar?(pocket nuke?)
Killing the high command: Playergamer(Waterfall SMG), Kashyyk(MM-12 Shotgun), Ghazkull(M-36 Stallion Roaster), QuakeIV(AS-36-RPH), coleslaw35(POAC)
Unknown plans: 10ebbor10(XP-ARAC-AT land dreadnought?,) Sheb(XP-T-35C  urban warfare tank)
Why wasn't I mentioned here? My plan was the very first to be submitted.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 159