Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 371687 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2955 on: February 23, 2016, 06:49:22 pm »

"One, we have little time for this. Two, you don't let them touch themselves. That how you end up with a knife in your throat. Three, let him in and tell him to lay on the ground, hands out, face down. Four, his hands are blue, don't touch him."
Once Frazz is inside, Vigil walks calmly towards him, hand on his lighter sword.
"You are who? Answer correctly or be cut down on this spot"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: February 23, 2016, 06:55:05 pm »

Zander goes to cover Vigil at an angle so he has a clear line of sight of Frazz, leveling his Mag rifle at him.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: February 23, 2016, 07:03:25 pm »

Frazz does not walk forward

"I need to talk to Tal. Well, actually, I don't need too. We might have a really, really big problem. Like, pissed off desity type problem. I recommend you guys listen too me, otherwise he might not be in such a good mood."

Frazz raises his hand as a way to show the guys he's not crazy. A strange symbol is burned into  the flesh of his palm
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: February 23, 2016, 07:04:03 pm »

((He didn't answer the question.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: February 23, 2016, 07:05:36 pm »

"I injected Vigil with a custom blend of anesthetics and thus saved his life. The names Frazz, don't wear it out. I don't think you guys understand, I REALLY need Tal to talk to me, and i can't go inside the camp until i do. Otherwise I'm pretty sure the whole missions screwed.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: February 23, 2016, 07:07:48 pm »

Aria had also been present. "...You did what? You realize that mixing drugs is highly dangerous, right? But that does sound like something Frazz would think is a good idea."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: February 23, 2016, 07:10:18 pm »

Aria had also been present. "...You did what? You realize that mixing drugs is highly dangerous, right? But that does sound like something Frazz would think is a good idea."
"GAH lets discuss this later. Seriously though, Tal needs to talk to me. Preferably one-on-one. However, i cant enter the camp, or else the second clause of my pact comes into play, and its not nearly as nice as this option."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: February 23, 2016, 07:11:23 pm »

"Regardless of whether we believe him, Tal would want to know about this."

Aria calls Tal, and tells him about what's been happening.
Sigtext!

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: February 23, 2016, 07:18:24 pm »

"Wait pact?? Hold on Aria we might not want that Tal to talk to him, why Tal and not the rest of us, who is this 'entity' that you've talked to?? And what exactly did you get in exchange??"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: February 23, 2016, 07:20:22 pm »

"I'm not telling Tal to come, I'm telling him that someone claiming to be Frazz is here and wants to see him. Tal's not stupid, if he thinks something's up he won't come. I also mentioned the whole pact thing. And he'd want to know about it, no matter what he decides to do."
Sigtext!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: February 23, 2016, 07:24:24 pm »

"Basically, Bill said i could have whatever i want if i do a favor for him. He said get the leader of the camp outside the camps wards. I asked if he wanted to Kill Tal, and he said no. He said he legitimately just wants to talk. The reason i cant go into the camp is because if i fail to get tal to come OUT i have to shutdown the wards for the whole camp. Which, mind you, i dont want to do, but i have the feeling something happens if this tattoo gets within the wards. In exchange.... Well i dont want to spoil the surprise. It is something Tolkein-related though, ill give you that.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:16:25 am by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: February 23, 2016, 07:27:06 pm »

"You realize that the thing has no reason to tell you the truth. Also, you made a pact with something that you have no idea what is. And if it's the Ring, throw it out, you saw what happened to Gollum."
Sigtext!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: February 23, 2016, 07:27:41 pm »

"Its not the Ring, dont worry. Its much cooler than that. Also, the thing cant lie to me, because the nature of this 'pact' prevents users to fool each other. It couldnt do something for me when i asked it too go against the pact, EVEN THOUGH the thing i asled would have helped its cause"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: February 23, 2016, 07:30:57 pm »

"Still. Why did you think that it was a good idea to make a deal like that? It has no reason to tell you the truth. And before that, what the hell were you thinking leaving the camp!? Tal said that you were going to be sent to therapy after getting back, not even jail!"
Sigtext!

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: February 23, 2016, 07:33:42 pm »

Bob really.......ok then, but this entity can it speak through you?? Or does Tal have to come out, and two you leave the camp for 20 minutes and you've made a deal with some entity that may be in fact fucking lying to you??"
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 612