Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 371702 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #3015 on: February 23, 2016, 10:28:54 pm »

another eye-flashing episode for Frazz, another disappointing look.

Leo continues to work on the ward, drawing the runes and coating said runes in blood. Which is creeping the pilots out.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: February 23, 2016, 10:36:36 pm »

" Ok, guys, can i come inside now"[/color
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: February 23, 2016, 10:38:43 pm »

"Pilots, if it's weirding you out, the alternative is getting possessed and having your skin worn as a meatpuppet for an unfathomable entity."

"Not until I have a confirmation or refusal of my offer from Bill Frazz."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3018 on: February 23, 2016, 11:14:02 pm »

Zach, clearly scared and impatient, looks to Tal.
"Orders?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: February 23, 2016, 11:38:30 pm »

"Look through your book for exorcisms. Frazz is at least partially possessed."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3020 on: February 24, 2016, 01:47:40 am »

"I never had much to do with the occult... What's an exercise-ism-thingy?"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: February 24, 2016, 02:14:40 am »

"I'd have Leo start making those Aluminum Hats to block out Frazz's friend Bill. Maybe he could mold them onto the helmets?? But's whats the plan, this thing is clearly very intelligent and is something out of our understanding so far. How do we proceed, do you want the the other three squads to cover the other directions and prepare for attack??"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3022 on: February 24, 2016, 02:18:46 am »

"You guys've dealt with a dragon before, yes? It got the jump on you too, didn't it? We know this thing's coming, I think we shoot frazz and the dragon. We can't risk bringing big eldritch stuff onto Earth.Books are one thing, yes. But books are easy to conceal from the world. A pet dragon is not. Also knowing Frazz he'd probably do something stupid with the dragon." Zach says, drawing his 45 and looking at Tal for confirmation. "Plus we have no idea how fast this thing grows. It may be small now if it's a babby dragon, but if it grows we still need to hide it, and bringing a dragon through the gate sounds like a bad idea to me."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: February 24, 2016, 02:22:32 am »

"Lets just Tranq him, tie him up and have him in one of the buildings, we'll worry about the dragon if and when it comes".
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3024 on: February 24, 2016, 02:41:02 am »

"Tal, I don't want to do it. You know how I feel about killing people. But I will do it if it means protecting innocents. Aria, Vigil: may I remind you that he nearly killed Vigil with his concoctions? Tal: he never followed even the most basic ground rules, he nearly killed a teammate, his 'ideas' were outright dangerous and he should have known better. What's to say that this 'Bill' won't fully abandon him, but use him to infect Earth with some eldritch disease once planet-side. The 'pet' dragon is controlled by his thoughts and we all know what his thoughts are like." Zach says, looking at his .45

"Tal, I don't want to do it... But I will if you give the order."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: February 24, 2016, 02:54:44 am »

"We will be doing something called an Exorcism on Frazz. Not killing him. An Exorcism is the term for forcibly ejecting a possessor from a host's body. We however will not be doing this until I get a confirmation or refusal from said entity on delivery of items of value in exchange for leaving. I totally expect the Entity to be using Frazz as a means to get at more valuable people or sneak over earthside, there's a reason we're going to kick it out of Frazz's body before leaving. It is unable to touch us within the wards, so booting it out should be sufficient to prevent it from getting back in."

"A child dragon means it's likely trainable and we can get live tissue for cloning and genemodding so future generations are more compliant and possibly poodle sized. People would pay quite a bit for poodle sized dragons, especially if the brains are wired to make them act like dogs. Even more so if modding gets rid of the breath abilities. If it's not tame we can shoot it as needed. We have missiles for a reason. An adult dragon isn't something we're bringing through the Gate however."

"Hats will come once the vehicles are warded and Frazz is exorcised. If we get items of value from the entity, then we will leave once the vehicles are warded. If the entity chooses to not provide items however, we'll be warding the ground vehicles and start mass producing the hats. We do afterall have to bring something back. At least enough to replace the fuel expenditure."
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 02:56:21 am by Kevak »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3026 on: February 24, 2016, 03:30:56 am »

"So you see no problem with bringing a live eldritch beast back to Earth and releasing it to the public? Weren't we trying to keep these things secret?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: February 24, 2016, 03:47:41 am »

"I see no problem with bringing a live Dweller back. You do realize it's one of the Secondary Objectives of the mission to bring back a live sample right? It was told to us during the meeting."

"I do have and issue with releasing them into the public without thorough genemodding to ensure they are non harmful. However that is something for R&D's genetics division to fiddle with. We are payed to bring live samples back if it is convenient. Think of it like this. It's the same as bringing back a corpse, just more bitey."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3028 on: February 24, 2016, 04:03:53 am »

"It's the bitey part I'm worried about. Especially when the biteything happens to be extremely bitey, breathe fire and is controlled by someone who I'm pretty sure has very little in the way of logic or reason, ie frazz."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: February 24, 2016, 04:21:00 am »

"R&D gave us a fairly large variety of animal tranqs for sedating captives. We can start with weaker ones and work up till we find something that knocks it out. Or we can shoot it if the tranqs react poorly. and it gets unpleasant. I was originally planning on just gathering the crippled but not quite dead Rushers after we slaughtered them."
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 612