Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 232500 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC (~24h to full launch) [22/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #495 on: August 20, 2015, 10:15:32 am »

Poor European, never being able to shoot things down the range  :-\.

Well I live in the US now... but I'm not all that interested in them, beyond maybe visiting a range once to say I've legally fired one heh.

Sure, done! Have fun with my zeroes!
Spoiler: Not Gods (click to show/hide)

:o that's cheating! They're all full of 10s in KJP's posts!

* hector13 runs to KJP and tugs on the hem of his skirts

KJP! KJP! IcyTea is trying to gain competitive advantage by altering your words!

(further apologies for portraying KJP as a stereotypical mother. Or a cross-dresser, whichever is more offensive :D)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 20, 2015, 10:18:03 am »

Hey, you asked for my Ichor, Essence and Flux caps, and not, say, Mörkö's. I don't have any, since I'm not a god, so technically I've exhausted them completely and given all I possibly can to you.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 20, 2015, 10:22:44 am »

Well... by that logic, you asked for my spheres. I'm a lazy, anxiety-ridden depressive. You can totally have those :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 20, 2015, 10:24:40 am »

It's not that Europeans can't fire guns, we just have a bit more restrictions and requirements.
I'm speaking as one who has a gun cabinet in my room with pistols in it (and 3 gun cards).

Automatic weapons aren't allowed, .50 magnum or greater pistols aren't allowed, you have to be either an active hunter, recreational shooter, or competition shooter to have the guns, etc.
Oh, and you must keep your weapons in a secure container (>150 kg gun cabinet, or one bolted to the floor or wall).

So basically you are living in an oppressive dictatorship. One that needs to be over thrown immediately!

...Joking aside, I know a little bit about Foreign Gun control, and talked about it before with BadLemons (An Australian). We are more-or-less not allowed to have automatic weapons (Well, you can jump through a bunch of hoops to get one, and any that where made before the law was are still fair game. Either way is way out of  an ordinary person's price range.) and the biggest non-exempt gun we can have is a .50 Cal (Some are bigger, like elephant guns for hunting purposes, get exemption. So do shotguns. And guns made before the law was passed...), but we can keep the guns wherever the heck we want and don't need no stinking license to buy. I was just joking about his situation.

Poor European, never being able to shoot things down the range  :-\.

Well I live in the US now... but I'm not all that interested in them, beyond maybe visiting a range once to say I've legally fired one heh.

Sure, done! Have fun with my zeroes!
Spoiler: Not Gods (click to show/hide)

:o that's cheating! They're all full of 10s in KJP's posts!

* hector13 runs to KJP and tugs on the hem of his skirts

KJP! KJP! IcyTea is trying to gain competitive advantage by altering your words!

(further apologies for portraying KJP as a stereotypical mother. Or a cross-dresser, whichever is more offensive :D)

...You...haven't fired a gun yet? And you live in America? You must go outside right now and buy ten. It is your duty as an American citizen/visitor/alien.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 20, 2015, 10:34:45 am »

Well... by that logic, you asked for my spheres. I'm a lazy, anxiety-ridden depressive. You can totally have those :P
I call dibs on the spheres Theft and Trickery!
Just because you put them to use, doesn't mean they aren't yours.

And yes, by Thievery I meant Theft. And even if that slip of tongue matters at all, I believe I've still earned it with my feat of thought-theft. :P

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 20, 2015, 10:36:38 am »

First time I fired a gun was on my 16th birthday. Some of my mom's friends took me out to a outdoors 'shooting range'(legal, as far as they told me, but no building) in a christmas tree farm. Shot at targets shaped like/with pictures of zombies. Assault rifles, less of a kick than I expected. Magnum shell shotgun pistols, painful to fire.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 20, 2015, 10:38:24 am »

And yes, by Thievery I meant Theft. And even if that slip of tongue matters at all, I believe I've still earned it with my feat of thought-theft. :P

Well you asked for thievery. No backsies.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 20, 2015, 10:39:08 am »

Shot a shotgun when I was 10. That kickback dough.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 20, 2015, 10:40:57 am »

Well you asked for thievery. No backsies.
I won't recompense that idea of an afterlife to you, then.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 20, 2015, 10:45:17 am »

I won't recompense that idea of an afterlife to you, then.
[/quote]

Ah, it's too early in the morning to think of something funny about reneging deals...

Edit: and quote properly

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 20, 2015, 10:47:36 am »

Price Check$$$

Spoiler: The Helpers (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 01:10:11 pm by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 20, 2015, 10:59:21 am »

First time I fired a gun was on my 16th birthday. Some of my mom's friends took me out to a outdoors 'shooting range'(legal, as far as they told me, but no building) in a christmas tree farm. Shot at targets shaped like/with pictures of zombies. Assault rifles, less of a kick than I expected. Magnum shell shotgun pistols, painful to fire.

It was probably legal, assuming they had permission to use the property. Most ranges I have been to are outdoors with a little roof for you to shoot under. Loud rifles cause a lot of noise in enclosed spaces like buildings, and generally are more fun to shoot at 100+ yards, so most indoor ranges are used for pistols or small-caliber rifles. I have been shooting on friend's property before, it isn't illegal to basically make a makeshift shooting range anywhere it is legal to discharge. They really shouldn't have given shotgun-shell pistol to someone who has never fired a pistol before though  :-\.

((...I really should have hidden some of these abilities  :-\))

The Traveler

1/1000*[Loyalty + 10](2) * [Recoil + 50] (50)* [unique](10?) * [Affinity for school of thought] (1)* [weapon space +3](2.2) * [Defense +3](1.7) * [Immortal](1.1)=About 4.11 average (assuming Unique is 10 as listed)

The Memoriest
1/1000*[Assassin +3](2.2)*[chrisma + 2](1.2)*[Unique](10?)*[Loyalty +10](2)*[Speed+3](1.9)*[Stealth + 5](3.7)*[Teleport +4](2)*[Thieving + 4](2)*[Immortal](1.1)*[combat +3](2.8)*[Defense +3](3.7)=Average of ~16.92 assuming Unique is 10 as listed.

If unique really is 40, multiply by 4 to get result.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 20, 2015, 11:19:18 am »

If the assault rifle had those raised sights (the handle-like thing on the M16), then it's recoil is much more centered, rather than kicking the gun upwards.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 20, 2015, 11:35:39 am »

((Planetary Price check: 20E for Earth Sized. Minimum of 6E for Iapetus-sized.

Angering everyone else who just wanted a one-planet system: Priceless.))
Threatening to smash that planetoid into the main world: Diplomatic!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 20, 2015, 11:36:50 am »

((Planetary Price check: 20E for Earth Sized. Minimum of 6E for Iapetus-sized.

Angering everyone else who just wanted a one-planet system: Priceless.))
Threatening to smash that planetoid into the main world: Diplomatic!

"Nice planatoid you got here. Would be a shame if somethin' happened to it..."

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 241