Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 231579 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC (~24h to T2) [22/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #930 on: August 23, 2015, 06:25:24 am »

Is the whole rotting away thing that the Thannel have something that "just happens"? If so, it seems unfair that they're able to hide using a "just because" method while we remain unable to find them using the same "just because" method.
I don't really understand this question. Thannels rot away because they're Thannels, but until they're 50 they are exact copies of humans. That's it.
Exactly. There doesn't seem to be any reason why Thannels rot away other than their being Thannels. No mention of DNA, souls, magic, etc. responsible for the rotting. They do so simply because they do. As a result, I believe I should be allowed to make a creature that can identify Thannels simply because it could.
If KJP allows it you could do what you want. Wouldn't make Morthan happy though.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 23, 2015, 06:31:36 am »

If KJP allows it you could do what you want. Wouldn't make Morthan happy though.
Oh I'm sure that Morthan would be positively thrilled! Once we can find them and can gather up enough test subjects, we can start work on a cure for their unfortunate affliction. Morthan would be so grateful that Eid saved its followers from a cruel and otherwise inevitable death. ;D
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 23, 2015, 06:40:16 am »

Oh I'm sure that Morthan would be positively thrilled! Once we can find them and can gather up enough test subjects, we can start work on a cure for their unfortunate affliction. Morthan would be so grateful that Eid saved its followers from a cruel and otherwise inevitable death. ;D
Morthan & Eid BFFs 4 Life :P

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #933 on: August 23, 2015, 07:06:22 am »

Dutrius, I just realised but you've more-or-less created crystal AI o.O
...Hey that's MY job!

That wasn't intentional...

$$$Pricecheck

Water that hates heat. A bit like this.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: August 23, 2015, 08:04:52 am »

Don't know wwhich bestiary is going to stick and one of them is missing my Racha
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: August 23, 2015, 08:14:20 am »

I'm not sure if there was a mistake but I didn't get any Flux this turn. How does Flux regeneration work, again?

$$$
Price check on a soul sight trait
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 23, 2015, 08:16:19 am »

((Reserved))

If I see you asking for essence in exchange for updates, I shall hex all of your angels.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 23, 2015, 08:16:53 am »

By the way, does anyone else want to have a go at naming the unnamed race, or should we just stick with Skizani?
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: August 23, 2015, 08:18:26 am »

((Reserved))

If I see you asking for essence in exchange for updates, I shall hex all of your angels.
???

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: August 23, 2015, 08:19:18 am »

I might end up naming them if I can find them/where they live and *cough* persuade them that living in and around the City of Rule would be a good idea, as would serving the Heavenly King. Just need to find the Chinese word for slave or perhaps 'lowest class'. Something like that.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: August 23, 2015, 08:19:46 am »

Price Check for trait

Spoiler: Enemy To X (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Archenemy to X (click to show/hide)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: August 23, 2015, 08:30:02 am »

Well, bear in mind that they cannot provide worship at the moment, maybe someone could go do something about that.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: August 23, 2015, 08:46:45 am »

Why didn't the Skizani show up in the Tick?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: August 23, 2015, 08:49:58 am »

$$$Price Check:

Zhífǎ (Enforcers)
[Mechanical] [Regenerative+3]x2.8 [Combat+3]x2.8 [Factory Standard](must be built by external sources, no innate ability to reproduce) [Affinity(Exousiurgy)] [Affinity(Akriurgy)]x1.2 [Magic Resistance+3]x2.8 [Protection+4]x1.4? [Defense+2]x1.4 [Loyalty+10]x2 [Aligned]x5 [Durable?+2?]? [Skilled+2]? [Am Legion+1]x1.1 [Coherent+1]x1.3 [Size+0]x1 [Speed+2]x1.6 [Strength+2]x2 [Teleport+2]x1.4 [Fireproof]x1.2  [Fear+2]x1.2 [Immortal?]x1.1

They don't necessarily need to. Though I could fix it, probably. They just need to work.

And they did show up in the tick, Andres.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: August 23, 2015, 08:57:35 am »

You know, I didn't go into this game expecting to play as a good god. As I said before, I just planned on getting my angels to do all the work while I ate tacos on the moon. I really didn't expect there to be as many evil gods as there are. Even the god that seemed nice and polite before is now trying to get a slave race.

And they did show up in the tick, Andres.
They showed up in Races and Life and Death. There wasn't any paragraph that detailed their creation or anything else about them.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 241