Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 232572 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #2070 on: September 09, 2015, 03:54:08 pm »

Price check
Influence mind
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: September 09, 2015, 05:41:31 pm »

You know, I want to play as a god of War but there's just so many evil gods that the game would be woefully unbalanced if I did. I guess I'll play as the god of Good and just be a knight templar.

$$$
Price check on a [Environmental-Dependent Regeneration/Healing] which lets a race or being heal completely while being in a certain environment but completely unable to do so outside of it
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 05:57:41 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: September 09, 2015, 05:56:59 pm »

You could play as a good god of war. Enjoys conflict but prefers there to be reason and cause, not just mindless slaughter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: September 09, 2015, 06:09:22 pm »

You know, I want to play as a god of War but there's just so many evil gods that the game would be woefully unbalanced if I did. I guess I'll play as the god of Good and just be a knight templar.

$$$
Price check on a [Environmental-Dependent Regeneration/Healing] which lets a race or being heal completely while being in a certain environment but completely unable to do so outside of it

You can have both spheres, ya know  ::). Of course there is about a zero percent chance you being the God of War would not lead to an expy flood of biblical proportions.

You could play as a good god of war. Enjoys conflict but prefers there to be reason and cause, not just mindless slaughter.

GOOD FOR THE GOOD GOD PEACE FOR THE PEACE THROWN!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: September 09, 2015, 06:41:44 pm »

Now that I think about it, I could totally be a good god while only having the sphere of War. It's not like there's any rules stating my god's personality must match their sphere or anything, after all.

Of course there is about a zero percent chance you being the God of War would not lead to an expy flood of biblical proportions.
Why would I make expies just because my sphere is War? I might make Forenia just so I can have fast weapon development but besides that, I'm not sure what I'd copy.

Glory to Arstotzka.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: September 09, 2015, 06:43:39 pm »

I hate my new God, I'm making a new one

Nogis
Spheres are Music and Writing
Symbol is a treble clef
Looks like a Human with a large white beard.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 06:49:47 pm by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: September 09, 2015, 06:49:12 pm »

Now that I think about it, I could totally be a good god while only having the sphere of War. It's not like there's any rules stating my god's personality must match their sphere or anything, after all.
Yeah. I mean, look at Jixiu. Not exactly a model scientist. He just makes stuff because he can.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: September 09, 2015, 06:52:41 pm »

Why would a God of War be evil anyway  ????

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: September 09, 2015, 07:33:23 pm »

By the way, I should have said this long ago. Jixiu's symbol is a mechanical Phoenix made of bronze. Also, tntey, that's the same color Hector is using.  Might want to add a glow or something.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: September 09, 2015, 08:01:36 pm »

...So why does Big Fish's character keep using "This Aspect"? The other aspect is gone, isn't it? So he is the only Aspect, making it redundant  :P.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: September 09, 2015, 08:52:10 pm »

Why are you using the same text and colour as me, tntey? It's not as though I haven't been using it for the entire game or anything... oh wait!

Edit for assholenss
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 09:47:52 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: September 09, 2015, 08:54:06 pm »

Sorry. I was mad that I had to kill my charcter. I'll do light blue or maybe maroon.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: September 09, 2015, 08:55:08 pm »

Sorry. I was mad that I had to kill my charcter. I'll do light blue or maybe maroon.

Your character's suicide was completely and utterly unnecessary  :-\ ???. Really no reason you had to kill him. 

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: September 09, 2015, 09:00:10 pm »

It's not at all obvious that tntey is just being a petulant man-child is it?

((Oh hector I'm sorry. Also, would you be fine if my mortals joined your Kitsoonies troupes?))

It's Veles' you should be asking. Evidently you seem to be having issues separating IC and OOC.

Edit for assholeness
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 09:47:24 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: September 09, 2015, 09:01:16 pm »

I can't blame you on that, I don't know what I'd do if my character was perma-killed.

...Maybe something more silly, now that I think of it.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 241