Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 232523 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #2100 on: September 09, 2015, 10:38:56 pm »

I vote he names it "Goddamnit Guys Not Again"

I've noticed a trend with Andres' characters, by the way. Supposedly good god who goes for a pre-emptive strike on the gods they view as evil/opposed to them, usually with the aid of others, which inevitably goes awry, one way or another, and they get caught, whether in, before, or after the act, and then no other god really likes them from that point on, while the 'evil' gods look like perfectly reasonable individuals.

A lot of it comes, I think, from his characters always viewing mortals as on a level with gods, when basically no one else does that. :P

EDIT: Oh yeah, and The Don, Zenurion, and Morthan are more than likely in a (SEEECRET) pantheon together. Possibly with Meow.

The Sworn might be dedicated to world domination a glorious regime of peace and love, but those spheres, man...

I'm pretty sure Andres just plays the characters as himself  :P. Would explain a lot, really.

There is no Secret Pantheon. Let alone with those people.
Honk~

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: September 09, 2015, 10:39:38 pm »

What do old-timey mafiosos think of corpse-desecration, even if it's that of an enemy?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: September 09, 2015, 10:40:12 pm »

Meow is the kind of cat that would roll in it. Sooo~

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: September 09, 2015, 10:41:22 pm »

Riiiight.

That totally explains the joint attack by Lambdent and Snowmade-Men on a Crystallum town. After the Don said that he'd make Tenat pay for disrespectin' him 'bout the Cofe. And why you two wouldn't join my club

They probably think it sends a message, Andres. They invited their enemies to dinner and gunned 'em down; that's around the same level of taboo (aka not incredibly but most 'Civilized' people won't do it).
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: September 09, 2015, 10:42:39 pm »

What do old-timey mafiosos think of corpse-desecration, even if it's that of an enemy?
I find your line of questioning disturbing.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: September 09, 2015, 10:47:38 pm »

I've laughed too hard at the OOC of the last hours. So many insane posts, surprisingly correct posts, posts that get one on an FBI watchlist, plain wrong posts, posts technically correct but missing the point...
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: September 09, 2015, 10:48:54 pm »

surprisingly correct posts, posts that get one on an FBI watchlist, posts technically correct but missing the point...
I want to know what posts these are.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: September 09, 2015, 10:55:45 pm »

Interesting question. It would very from man to man, and depend on the purpose, and depend on if we are talking real or fictional. Plus, it is hard to tell if some things happened before or after the people where killed. For example, Dominick Napolitano had his hands cut off after he was killed in a symbolism thing (more modern, but you get the idea  :P). I would imagine they tried to keep from getting too messy, but if they had a reason to they would go for it.

Riiiight.

That totally explains the joint attack by Lambdent and Snowmade-Men on a Crystallum town. After the Don said that he'd make Tenat pay for disrespectin' him 'bout the Cofe. And why you two wouldn't join my club

They probably think it sends a message, Andres. They invited their enemies to dinner and gunned 'em down; that's around the same level of taboo (aka not incredibly but most 'Civilized' people won't do it).

Wait, when did that happen? Because I don't remember him responding to that.

I've laughed too hard at the OOC of the last hours. So many insane posts, surprisingly correct posts, posts that get one on an FBI watchlist, plain wrong posts, posts technically correct but missing the point...

We are all on FBI watch lists. KJP is actually working for the KJB, in a joint effort with the FBI to keep us distracted.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: September 09, 2015, 10:57:34 pm »

Interesting question. It would very from man to man, and depend on the purpose, and depend on if we are talking real or fictional. Plus, it is hard to tell if some things happened before or after the people where killed. For example, Dominick Napolitano had his hands cut off after he was killed in a symbolism thing (more modern, but you get the idea  :P). I would imagine they tried to keep from getting too messy, but if they had a reason to they would go for it.
I'm asking because this:
Zenurion quickly begins to work on a painting of Isgon's corpse while standing in front of it, using it as a reference.
It's not desecration strictly speaking but it might as well be.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: September 09, 2015, 11:01:28 pm »

I'm asking because this:
Zenurion quickly begins to work on a painting of Isgon's corpse while standing in front of it, using it as a reference.
It's not desecration strictly speaking but it might as well be.

Eh. They probably desecrated plenty of things to hide bodies. The Don has no problem with people essentially taking pictures of corpses. Besides, he is more of the "What Morn People Think of the Old Timy Crime Syndicates"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: September 09, 2015, 11:05:00 pm »

It happened like this last tick or the tick before that.

I might be off on my order of events. *shrug* There's a reason it's called mania. Wishy-washy timey-wimey, anyhow.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: September 09, 2015, 11:06:58 pm »

I might be off on my order of events. *shrug* There's a reason it's called mania. Wishy-washy timey-wimey, anyhow.

Well, its not like this would be the first time someone hired Organized Criminals to off someone...

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: September 09, 2015, 11:07:36 pm »

In case none of you haven't noticed yet, I don't do that whole planning thing. I think of something, and I do it.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: September 09, 2015, 11:09:03 pm »

Well, its not like this would be the first time someone hired Organized Criminals to off someone...

To 'off' a city, though?

They don't usually go for the 'literal takeover' thing, as far as I knew. That usually gets the Feds riled up.

Yeah, 'bout that, Fr0st...that's gonna need to be...adjusted...heheheheheh...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: September 09, 2015, 11:11:12 pm »

To 'off' a city, though?

They don't usually go for the 'literal takeover' thing, as far as I knew. That usually gets the Feds riled up.

Yeah, 'bout that, Fr0st...that's gonna need to be...adjusted...heheheheheh...

Why not? Not like the Moon has Feds. Maybe they where Unlicensed Breathing Mercenaries or something.

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 241