Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 231635 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #2145 on: September 11, 2015, 12:51:33 am »

Do we not already...That was a default school/something someone did in Litany wasn't it.
Uuugh.
These games run together in my heaaaad.
Instrumentalism also worked by playing music, but it worked completely different. First, only instruments enchanted by Alicia can be used to permorm it. Second, there's three tiers: invisible buffs, physical interaction and physical objects. Tntey's is just illusions.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: September 11, 2015, 01:57:07 am »

$$$
Price check on an [Authority Equals Asskicking] trait that gives a being greater physical and magical ability the greater authority over others they have. For example, a captain will get a bigger power boost than a soldier due to his rank but a general will get an even bigger power boost
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: September 11, 2015, 08:11:20 am »

Detoxiccated, I didn't get you into this scanario so chill.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: September 11, 2015, 12:37:21 pm »

$$$
Price check on an [Authority Equals Asskicking] trait that gives a being greater physical and magical ability the greater authority over others they have. For example, a captain will get a bigger power boost than a soldier due to his rank but a general will get an even bigger power boost

inb4 Orks
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: September 11, 2015, 12:42:27 pm »

So anyway, if I am thrown in that black box, could you pm me any details what will happen to my char`? I still want to play, even if I have to act out of the box.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: September 11, 2015, 12:44:41 pm »

$$$

inb4 Orks
Honk.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: September 11, 2015, 01:14:11 pm »

Detoxiccated, I didn't get you into this scanario so chill.
So it wasn't you who continually pushed to kill that character and to build a godslaying weapon?  ::) hmm, must have understood something wrong then...
Oh well, I knew getting a "defensive" weapon was a mistake so it was my mistake to aid constructing it.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: September 11, 2015, 01:16:40 pm »

Meow's giving your character points for just accepting it. So he'll prolly push for getting the spiral released early due to that.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: September 11, 2015, 01:26:14 pm »

You could maybe play as one of your angel/npc like I did with Cerberus. Speaking of which, I kinda forgot that he's probably still at the assembly.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: September 11, 2015, 01:42:25 pm »

Detoxiccated, I didn't get you into this scenario so chill.
So it wasn't you who continually pushed to kill that character and to build a godslaying weapon?  ::) hmm, must have understood something wrong then...
Oh well, I knew getting a "defensive" weapon was a mistake so it was my mistake to aid constructing it.

I didn't force you to help at all. I didn't force you to join at all. I didn't force you to stay at all. Stop laying the blame on me. Also, I did suicide, it was crappy and toddler behavior, but guess what, I hated that god. I didn't like the idea and I didn't like how I roleplayed him. I am not trying to make excuses, I am trying to give answers to the questions you asked me.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: September 11, 2015, 01:43:22 pm »

I didn't force you to help at all. I didn't force you to join at all. I didn't force you to stay at all. Stop laying the blame on me. Also, I did suicide, it was crappy and toddler behavior, but guess what, I hated that god. I didn't like the idea and I didn't like how I roleplayed him. I am not trying to make excuses, I am trying to give answers to the questions you asked me.
Technically you could die prior to suiciding, that was never confirmed.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: September 11, 2015, 01:45:10 pm »

I could off, but that would have taken wayyy to long.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: September 11, 2015, 01:48:27 pm »

I mean. There are several actions prior to your suicide that could have killed you.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: September 11, 2015, 01:50:37 pm »

I mean. There are several actions prior to your suicide that could have killed you.
What?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: September 11, 2015, 01:54:46 pm »

You'll see~
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 241