Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 231619 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #2475 on: September 17, 2015, 12:36:32 am »

Actually, I've thought that the Cult of Expiration was Zenurion's ever since it started. The timing made it seem perfect, and the 'look back at conversation log' just made me think he was looking at the turn.

But, hey, you know, if you wanna start a war with the dude who's just trying to figure what everyone's races look like after he donated Ichor to you, and who has a Pantheon backing him up, after several other people decided to try and kill you, that works too. >:D :P

I wonder how difficult collapsing an uninhabitated part of the world into Hell would be...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: September 17, 2015, 12:43:46 am »

I wonder how difficult collapsing an uninhabitated part of the world into Hell would be...
Collapsing a whole section of the planet isn't necessary. Just leak in some magma from above and let it do the rest. Magma that's that deep underground would be more than 1500C and would thus get past their Fireproof trait.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 12:55:21 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: September 17, 2015, 12:51:50 am »

Actually, I've thought that the Cult of Expiration was Zenurion's ever since it started. The timing made it seem perfect, and the 'look back at conversation log' just made me think he was looking at the turn.

But, hey, you know, if you wanna start a war with the dude who's just trying to figure what everyone's races look like after he donated Ichor to you, and who has a Pantheon backing him up, after several other people decided to try and kill you, that works too. >:D :P

I wasn't expecting things to escalate so quickly honestly. :P
Zenurion is easy to anger, so seeing Zhin performing research in hell right after he was asked not to do so, and accusing him of something he didn't do was enough for him to take revenge. His gratitude extend only to him not targeting those who help him, it's not a free pass to do anything.

I didn't think you'd go as far as an open war for that honestly... Oh well, I won't lie by saying that I haven't been looking for an excuse to invade the surface since the beginning. :P

Collapsing a whole section of the planet isn't necessary. Just leak in some magma from above and let it do the rest. Magma that's that deep underground would be more than 1200C and would thus get past their Fireproof trait.

I'm pretty sure I specified that they were lavaproof too when making them.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: September 17, 2015, 12:57:34 am »

Over Zenurion personally injuring me? Since it said use it to harm Zhin if necessary?

You do remember the Haiku, right? And the fact that I am the City? Attacking it is a declaration of war.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: September 17, 2015, 12:58:49 am »

Lambdent (By Zenurion on Tick 4.0)
Traits: Size+1, Protection+1, Affinity+1, Fruitful-100, Temperature+X, Eats Souls, Teleport+1, Evil
According to the Fireproof trait, it protects up to magma temperatures (1500C), allowing the race to handle the heat but not necessarily be comfortable with it. Since magma temperature would be higher than 1500C and the Lambdents have no Lavaproof trait, I'm guessing they're Temperature+6. Anything higher than 2600C or lower than 1300C would kill or at least harm them. How exactly do they survive on the surface, again?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 01:01:00 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: September 17, 2015, 01:04:56 am »

Over Zenurion personally injuring me? Since it said use it to harm Zhin if necessary?

You do remember the Haiku, right? And the fact that I am the City? Attacking it is a declaration of war.

the "if necessary" is probably the most important part. The idea was that it would only happen if Zhin was to continue despite this. Honestly it was intended to be more of a deterrent than an actual threat or attempt at harming.

Lambdent (By Zenurion on Tick 4.0)
Traits: Size+1, Protection+1, Affinity+1, Fruitful-100, Temperature+X, Eats Souls, Teleport+1, Evil
According to the Fireproof trait, it protects up to magma temperatures (1500C), allowing the race to handle the heat but not necessarily be comfortable with it. Since magma temperature would be higher than 1500C and the Lambdents have no Lavaproof trait, I'm guessing they're Temperature+6. Anything higher than 2600C or lower than 1300C would kill or at least harm them. How exactly do they survive on the surface, again?

I haven't specified the traits when making them, KJP selected them by reading the description so I don't even know the exact value myself. Now that I think of it it would've made sense for them to have the extremophile trait, considering that they can handle such a big range of temperature.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: September 17, 2015, 01:20:03 am »

Demonic Spoon: Weapontrees: 4E to create/invent/prototype and distribute as usual
Keep in mind that Weaponspace grants weapons only for personal use to prevent people flooding the lands or markets with terrible or terribly effective weapons cheaply.
I'm well aware of the effects on the weapon markets these trees could have, I'm only planning on making one. What would making just one, immortal weapontree cost? Preferreably as a agent/unique so I can increase it's relavence. Basically, I want excellent weaponry for my lawgivers.

$$$
Add [Keeps Growing <1.7>] to all trees.
Add Extremophile +1 to all trees.
Add Immortal to all trees.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 01:31:29 am by Demonic Spoon »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: September 17, 2015, 02:49:00 am »

Plane that is also an angel: Yes. I suspect 5E (Angel 0.5 [Plane <10>])would suffice for the less active/independent ones (but do try to keep the angel safe from attacks; dead planes would probably be too FUN for their inhabitants) and 10.5E (Angel 0.5E + Plane 10E) for the ones merely tied to planes.
Wait, what do you mean I should keep the angel safe? Plane angels can be killed? Does that mean normal planes can also be killed? How?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 02:57:41 am by Andres »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: September 17, 2015, 02:57:42 am »

Probably 'killed' in the Resurrective Immortality way. And yeah, I'm pretty sure normal planes can be destroyed too with enough creativity.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: September 17, 2015, 02:59:06 am »

Probably 'killed' in the Resurrective Immortality way.
Well yes they wouldn't be permanently killed but how do they get killed at all in the first place?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: September 17, 2015, 03:19:49 am »

Probably 'killed' in the Resurrective Immortality way.
Well yes they wouldn't be permanently killed but how do they get killed at all in the first place?
Off the top of my head:

Create a disease that effects only planes, give it the [eats souls] traits. Unleash it on the plane-angel. Bam. Bonus: One of the symptons of the disease is snakes, so that there are snakes on your plane.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: September 17, 2015, 03:41:26 am »

So how physically big is the Black Chamber? 10x10x10 or bigger?
I never really decided... so let's use imperial units... again.
a chain tall and a chain wide, but it's more cylindrical than cubic, and it's roof is lower at the edges, and higher at the middle (going vertical to form the tunnel out).
A chain is ca. 20 meters.

I've added the Skarati, what's the other species name? You're saying there are three in total.
The 1st Sisska is not actually a race, it's the first creation. The Unnamed Angels. There are 7 of them.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: September 17, 2015, 03:42:21 am »

As I said, enough creativity and one can do anything in this game. And depending on the angel-plane form factors, just stabbing it a lot might be enough.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: September 17, 2015, 03:59:25 am »

As I said, enough creativity and one can do anything in this game. And depending on the angel-plane form factors, just stabbing it a lot might be enough.
I'm pretty sure you can't stab a plane of existence to death.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: September 17, 2015, 04:12:49 am »

Yes I can. I just need a really, really big knife. :P
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 241