Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 231638 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #2595 on: September 19, 2015, 10:35:40 pm »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: September 19, 2015, 11:28:05 pm »

$$$
Price check on a race with the traits
Am Legion +2
Combat -1
Defense +2
Fruitful -2
Regenerative +2
Hive Mind
Speed
Single Gender
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: September 19, 2015, 11:31:11 pm »

$$$
Price check on a race with the traits
Am Legion +2
Combat -1
Defense +2
Fruitful -2
Regenerative +2
Hive Mind
Speed
Single Gender
What level of Hive Mind do you want? What level of Speed do you want?

Ok, so the god of Civilisations incarnated as a city and Itia can incarnate as a planet. Is it possible for me to incarnate as an angel? Could a god of Humans incarnate as the God-Emperor of Mankind?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2598 on: September 19, 2015, 11:33:17 pm »

Stirk and Rolepgeek: Eats Souls does indeed allow eating the souls of the recently dead, not random soul-taking

Andres:
Srillianś sphere: Not terribly much so. A god of Ichor, Essence, Flux, or Secret Actions wouldn't get much in the way of discounts either.
True extension requirement: Dropeed to 3
Resolution every Tick: There's no autokill set up (just a one-shot kill at some point around T4 or so), so the only resolutions possible are PASS or FAIL despite a mistake causing multiple proposals to be flagged as IMMINENT DEATH last Tick. PASS requires that there are at least 5 more supports than opposes and a 2/3rds majority. FAIL requires a 2/3rds majority. I think no one's bothered to drum up support for an autokill proposal because in the grand scheme of things, the Council may be powerful but isn't terribly important anyway outside of when large fractions get angry.
Fixing typos/script now
An angel isn't a terribly stable/survivable form in general, but there's nothing really stopping you

Demonic Spoon:
Weaponspace: Looking back at the first post, it seems I misunderstood the question. Apologies.
Moving trees with Aligned (Sylvan): Yes, but so can the unaligned

crazyabe: A functional planet requires a cost, else everyone would just become planets and stars and call it a day. They are listed somewhere in the prices section on the Big Book.

$$$Response
Detoxicated: Any more specific descriptions?

Demonic Spoon:
Factory+1 (weapons: common, high quality: uncommon) <x6>: Produces uncommonly good weapons

Andres:
Permadie on death: Probably [Soulless] would work, yes
Sense Evil: Probably no for now, seeing as there seems to be negative demand for an alignment system
Unmagical (except one school) <0.9>: Can only use school specified (says nothing of ability/skill in said school)
[Affinity+3 <x3.2>]: Grants all members of creation accomplished-level access to non-exotic schools
[Affinity+4 <x5.8>]: Grants all members of creation master-level access to non-exotic schools
[Affinity+5 <x12.0>]: Grants all members of creation legendary-level access to non-exotic magic schools, triggers announcement
Plane messing with time with speedup factor of 5x: Wonder, 115E

Happy Demon:
Hammer granting [Strength++1] to made items: 6E

TheBiggerFish:
Hiding Pantheons: You mean they can't be hidden? (Sweet, sweet, delicious paranoia! :P)

Fr0stByt3: ~0.847 / 10000

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: September 19, 2015, 11:37:01 pm »

Cool. Cool cool cool.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: September 19, 2015, 11:41:04 pm »

Could I have a creation with [Will Be Back] in addition to [Soulless]?

Or one with [Won't Stay Down], which is like [Will Be Back], except the body keeps coming back together/getting back up, rather than just reforming somewhere else(though annihilating the body might make it take significantly longer, of course)?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: September 19, 2015, 11:42:03 pm »

Or one with [Won't Stay Down], which is like [Will Be Back], except the body keeps coming back together/getting back up, rather than just reforming somewhere else(though annihilating the body might make it take significantly longer, of course)?

Demonic Spoon already did that, and asked that, for the first question. And the Answer was Yes.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: September 19, 2015, 11:44:53 pm »

KJP confirmed this is possible, along with confirmation that such a being would be extremely difficult to perma-kill.

$$$
Price check on a trait where a being with a soul who has the trait permanently dies when it dies
Price check on an [Ability Copier] trait - a lesser version of the Ability Thief trait where the target does not lose their abilities
Price check on an [Ability Sharer] trait - a greater version of the Ability Giver trait where the one who gives the abilities does not lose them
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: September 19, 2015, 11:49:05 pm »

Demonic Spoon already did that, and asked that, for the first question. And the Answer was Yes.
Yeah, my Phylacteries already do this.

KJP confirmed this is possible, along with confirmation that such a being would be extremely difficult to perma-kill.

$$$
Price check on a trait where a being with a soul who has the trait permanently dies when it dies
It's probably easier to just give each of them a "parasite" that consumes their soul upon death. Sort of like Eldar Soulstones except devoured instead of captured I guess.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 11:54:22 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: September 19, 2015, 11:53:34 pm »

It's probably easier to just give each of them a "parasite" that consumes their soul upon death. Sort of like Eldar Soulstones except devoured except of captured I guess.

Andres just wants something cheap that doesn't hinder his creations much, not something more expensive  :P. He is probably grasping for a discount, I mean.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: September 19, 2015, 11:56:06 pm »

It's probably easier to just give each of them a "parasite" that consumes their soul upon death. Sort of like Eldar Soulstones except devoured except of captured I guess.

Andres just wants something cheap that doesn't hinder his creations much, not something more expensive  :P. He is probably grasping for a discount, I mean.
Yeah that's not gonna fly most likely, and just having their souls spontaneously blow up on death is kind of weird.

[Edited out]
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 11:59:33 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: September 19, 2015, 11:57:22 pm »

If normal factory is 6, the plus one would be 6^2 or 36, if I am doing this correctly.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: September 19, 2015, 11:59:04 pm »

If normal factory is 6, the plus one would be 6^2 or 36, if I am doing this correctly.
Nevermind, I was reading the trait incorrectly, please ignore the question.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: September 20, 2015, 12:01:38 am »

Yeah that's not gonna fly most likely, and just having their souls spontaneously blow up on death is kind of weird.
Why would the souls blow up? They'd just flicker out as their bodies die, I'd imagine.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: September 20, 2015, 12:02:49 am »

It's not~
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 241