Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 232515 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #2850 on: September 22, 2015, 11:04:17 pm »

I don't think you realize what liberal means. Liberate? Liberation from tyranny? Think of the term libertarian.

Literally the opposite. Well, no, anarchy is the opposite, I suppose. absolute authority or absolute lack of authority.

Moral Freedom versus Economic Freedom, is what a bunch of the charts(I believe create by libertarians) showed.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: September 22, 2015, 11:08:00 pm »

I don't think you realize what liberal means. Liberate? Liberation from tyranny? Think of the term libertarian.

Literally the opposite. Well, no, anarchy is the opposite, I suppose. absolute authority or absolute lack of authority.

Moral Freedom versus Economic Freedom, is what a bunch of the charts(I believe create by libertarians) showed.

That's how I interpreted it too at first. I thought he was being sarcastic by using the term, especially with the italicizing and changing the color which I thought were to put emphasis on the fact that it's the opposite.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: September 22, 2015, 11:13:41 pm »

Pff, you got the entomology of that word all wrong! You see, "Liberal" is a word that can be used to mean "Satan Himself" or "All that is Dark and Evil in the world". That is why witches are burned for practicing "Liberal Arts", the evilist of magics created by modern demonologists. Liberation is a mixture of "Liberal" and "Termination", meaning to "Destroy Liberal (evil) things", which is why the USA liberates things from the Tyranny of Liberals. Libertarians are just spies for the Liberals, attempting to subvert the Conservatives.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: September 22, 2015, 11:17:46 pm »

....This entire battle is just asking for another giant explosion to ruin everything, isn't it?
* IcyTea31 grins mischievously.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: September 22, 2015, 11:20:43 pm »

I really kinda hope KJP doesn't post the tick tonight/the battle doesn't end in a tick, as I will be unable to post my response to the challenge tonight(and it oughta be quite the response...), but on the other hand I'm decently confident as is.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: September 22, 2015, 11:22:19 pm »

I really kinda hope KJP doesn't post the tick tonight/the battle doesn't end in a tick, as I will be unable to post my response to the challenge tonight(and it oughta be quite the response...), but on the other hand I'm decently confident as is.

Just post your action with a condition modifier  ::). "If I have X<Flux, perform this action"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: September 22, 2015, 11:24:48 pm »

No I mean I don't have the time to finish writing it up.

Or the energy, to be honest...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: September 22, 2015, 11:27:15 pm »

unlike any other dragon he can use each types breath weapon fire, lighting, acid, frost and he isn't even done growing by the time he fully grown he will be at least 100 meters which takes time like maybe in a century or two? yes he will make appearance in the middle of this war.
sorry about using imperial system i was basing his height and length on a 3.5 D&D book
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: September 22, 2015, 11:29:35 pm »

unlike any other dragon he can use each types breath weapon fire, lighting, acid, frost and he isn't even done growing by the time he fully grown he will be at least 100 meters which takes time like maybe in a century or two? yes he will make appearance in the middle of this war.
sorry about using imperial system i was basing his height and length on a 3.5 D&D book

You are a God, you can breath whatever you want or grow at any point  :P. My character could breath fire if I wanted him to, and your size isn't relevant.

Of course, there aren't any other Dragons right now anyway. Do you have the design for one? I could probably help you price check it.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: September 22, 2015, 11:48:40 pm »

I'm sort of wondering how essence and flux caps are calculated. From what I understand, big spenders tend to increase more. However although Meow has definitely spent quite a lot. He has had absolutely no gains, definitely not compared to the others. Is that a calculation error or something?

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: September 23, 2015, 12:15:04 am »

Income also factors into it. Larger essence income, lower essence capacity and lower essence reserves are all the things that would affect increasing essence caps I think.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: September 23, 2015, 01:27:54 am »

So I just finished Shadow of Mordor...

$$$
Price check on a One Ring of Power which increases a god's Flux capacity by 5 and Flux generation by 1 but drops their Ichor capacity by 5 if it's destroyed
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 01:30:35 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: September 23, 2015, 01:46:12 am »

Income also factors into it. Larger essence income, lower essence capacity and lower essence reserves are all the things that would affect increasing essence caps I think.
I have quite a large income.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: September 23, 2015, 02:31:17 am »

So I just finished Shadow of Mordor...

$$$
Price check on a One Ring of Power which increases a god's Flux capacity by 5 and Flux generation by 1 but drops their Ichor capacity by 5 if it's destroyed
I have an important question to ask you.

Torvin or Ratbag?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: September 23, 2015, 02:47:39 am »

Ah yes, that is the sound of a thousand thesauruses screaming in pain.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 241