Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 232467 times)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #3060 on: September 25, 2015, 08:20:53 pm »

It wouldn't surprise me. Who knows what evils lurk in the hearts of mortals? Mörkö knows! Jixiu has no goals at the moment beyond creating and spreading technology.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: September 25, 2015, 08:21:25 pm »

I don't think accuracy is an issue to something I suspect being capable of leveling city blocks. Of course, I don't know what exactly they are, so I might be wrong.
Hopefully? In terms of accuracy, the dragons aren't that much smaller than them, and they have a lot less Protection. Given their magic (I gave (almost?)all of them different schools so they'd be more special :P ), artifact weapons, and size, I'd say one good hit and the dragon's down. Not dead, necessarily, but flying is hard with broken wings.

It really depends on whether they actually get built or not, since my Pantheon didn't support the action before KJP timestamped, which was admittedly a rather short time. And they cost something like 60 Essence all told, if six gods aren't working together to make them(if they are, then it's 24 split six ways, far more affordable). Maybe blunt force isn't the way to go, but hell, it makes a statement. And plus, I don't have Shards to play with (yet). I do have something else, though, that I will eventually get around to using...Argh. so much stuff, not enough cleverness to spend for all of it.

Everyone is certain they'll win, though, sounds like. Brute Force, Secret Weapon, Clever Trick (which probably just amounts to 'send Rose at things til they die' :P )...my bet is on Morko. Somehow.
The dragons appear to have "Magic Resistance + 4" sort of doubting that magic is vary use full against them
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: September 25, 2015, 08:24:42 pm »

They're also a race, rather than agents. Might be wrong, but my gut feeling is that agents have a 'relevance/plot-armor' boost. Also can't reproduce to create more of themselves, most of the time, but hey. Trade-offs.

Magic might not by useful directly, but it still helps if they use it to help one another. I would think, anyway. Still, artifact weapons.

I based their appearances/themes off all the gods in our Pantheon save Nogis (the biggest reason of which is that I forgot him because he doesn't yet have his own distinct 'theme', so to speak, really), plus Si, Sylvan, Morko, and Quelor, I believe.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: September 25, 2015, 08:27:58 pm »

I don't think accuracy is an issue to something I suspect being capable of leveling city blocks. Of course, I don't know what exactly they are, so I might be wrong.
Hopefully? In terms of accuracy, the dragons aren't that much smaller than them, and they have a lot less Protection. Given their magic (I gave (almost?)all of them different schools so they'd be more special :P), artifact weapons, and size, I'd say one good hit and the dragon's down. Not dead, necessarily, but flying is hard with broken wings.

It really depends on whether they actually get built or not, since my Pantheon didn't support the action before KJP timestamped, which was admittedly a rather short time. And they cost something like 60 Essence all told, if six gods aren't working together to make them(if they are, then it's 24 split six ways, far more affordable). Maybe blunt force isn't the way to go, but hell, it makes a statement. And plus, I don't have Shards to play with (yet). I do have something else, though, that I will eventually get around to using...Argh. so much stuff, not enough cleverness to spend for all of it.

Everyone is certain they'll win, though, sounds like. Brute Force, Secret Weapon, Clever Trick (which probably just amounts to 'send Rose at things til they die' :P)...my bet is on Morko. Somehow.

Psh, you underestimate my Rose Cleverness.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: September 25, 2015, 08:34:56 pm »

Vir is not quite sure what to do right now but she is trying to relax and fully understand. The sutuation at hand and if she can do anything to make things. Better
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: September 25, 2015, 08:35:56 pm »

Probably.

My guess is that the Capos are low-level agents or a high-level race of some sort, similar to how I suspect the Quelons or whatever to be low-level agents or high-level magical beasts that just make stuff into wasteland. I'm actually a lot less sure as to what the Don has up his sleeve, though I suspect it has to do with the Illicits, mostly. Like using them to kill/steal (but never killsteal) all my shit(or trying, at least; not sure if her abilities total up to 'auto-death for anything not purpose-built as a guard' or 'will kill basically anything below a certain threshold of power with the right prep time', and [Bound] should hopefully keep Lupin from stealing the artifact weapons. Also their size and being in active use, but hey you know immortal god-spawned thieves) while Thorn bravely faces a 50% chance of being obliterated or reflecting whatever CthulhuVoiddemontitans Zenurion decides to blow up at us.

Yes, I am perfectly wiling to believe Zenurion made whatever eldritch monstrosities may exist into an explosive device that makes smaller versions of them.

Also, Abstract, I don't mean this as an insult, but if you could use something more suitable than a phone for typing when possible...maybe it's not, I don't know.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: September 25, 2015, 08:37:20 pm »

This war will be intresting to see the final result hopefully Ver can do something to minimize mass slaughter

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: September 25, 2015, 08:38:19 pm »

They're also a race, rather than agents. Might be wrong, but my gut feeling is that agents have a 'relevance/plot-armor' boost. Also can't reproduce to create more of themselves, most of the time, but hey. Trade-offs.

Magic might not by useful directly, but it still helps if they use it to help one another. I would think, anyway. Still, artifact weapons.

I based their appearances/themes off all the gods in our Pantheon save Nogis (the biggest reason of which is that I forgot him because he doesn't yet have his own distinct 'theme', so to speak, really), plus Si, Sylvan, Morko, and Quelor, I believe.
Really? I've been assuming agents were basically the mortal template but for smaller numbers, and that the [unique] trait was for what you described here. I'm very likely to be wrong, though.

And on a side note I've drawn my surprise while waiting for the Tick to do the battle drawing. I think Evangelion has been influencing me because the thing is covered in blood. Meh, that fits what they are supposed to be pretty well I guess. It's kinda creepy now though, which would also be fitting now that I think of it.
I'll post it when the tick happen, to avoid spoiling it.

Notreallyanedit because ninja:
Probably.

My guess is that the Capos are low-level agents or a high-level race of some sort, similar to how I suspect the Quelons or whatever to be low-level agents or high-level magical beasts that just make stuff into wasteland. I'm actually a lot less sure as to what the Don has up his sleeve, though I suspect it has to do with the Illicits, mostly. Like using them to kill/steal (but never killsteal) all my shit(or trying, at least; not sure if her abilities total up to 'auto-death for anything not purpose-built as a guard' or 'will kill basically anything below a certain threshold of power with the right prep time', and [Bound] should hopefully keep Lupin from stealing the artifact weapons. Also their size and being in active use, but hey you know immortal god-spawned thieves) while Thorn bravely faces a 50% chance of being obliterated or reflecting whatever CthulhuVoiddemontitans Zenurion decides to blow up at us.

Yes, I am perfectly wiling to believe Zenurion made whatever eldritch monstrosities may exist into an explosive device that makes smaller versions of them.

Also, Abstract, I don't mean this as an insult, but if you could use something more suitable than a phone for typing when possible...maybe it's not, I don't know.

I will only say one thing: Heh.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: September 25, 2015, 08:39:30 pm »

Sorry it's. Kinda impossible i have a broken computer. And it's. Been broken for years believe. Me i greatly prefer a computer :'(

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: September 25, 2015, 08:42:58 pm »

Probably.

Way off base with your assumption  ::). The Illicits have nothing to do with the Trick. Nothing open, anyway. And if you think the Mind Lacerator is fake, why would you assume the Capo are real? Slaughter will certainly be maximized, if everything goes my way. Unlike everyone else, I seem to have realized that this fight isn't worth risking high-valued assets such as my Illicits  ::).

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: September 25, 2015, 08:45:22 pm »

Because the Capos were mentioned in your action, while the Mind Lacerator was only spoken of. You never spoke about the Capos.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: September 25, 2015, 08:49:45 pm »

Because the Capos were mentioned in your action, while the Mind Lacerator was only spoken of. You never spoke about the Capos.

I did too. I was giving orders to them all the time early in the battle. The Mind Lacerator would obviously be something to do in secret, wouldn't it?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: September 25, 2015, 09:02:20 pm »

From the sounds of it, it's something to be fought for, not done, if it does exist.

Hell, maybe Zenurion's been fooled by someone into believing it does. I dunno. We'll find out, I guess.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: September 25, 2015, 09:18:34 pm »

I'll have to reread your post again so I know what the heck they are. And more importantly, so I know which one is Talios'.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: September 25, 2015, 09:26:07 pm »

The fourth one, of course.

I am going with chinese symbolism, after all.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 241