Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 232621 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #3465 on: October 01, 2015, 12:46:23 pm »

I'm starting up my own godgame on another forum, Sufficient Velocity. Cribbed a bit from Ye Gods for some terminology and various minor rules/systems things. The rest of the similarities are mostly from my pre-existing system that happened to resemble Ye Gods in some aspects. I have space for around another 3 or so players from here currently as the playerlist stands probably (reserving one or two spots for other players over there that can't make sheets immediately due to rl stuff.)

Linky

Not sure how many people would actually be interested but I thought I'd throw that out there

Milion hunans would cost ten ichor and would provide 70 per turn. Seems silly.
Ah, I think I lost a digit somewhere, thanks for pointing that out, let me fix that.

EDIT: Ah, you forgot to give them souls. Million humans capable of worship would cost 100 Ichor.

That is 70% return in a single turn. You get back what you've spent in two turns. At max devotion, you get ten times what you spent per turn. That said, I'd rather enjoy a galaxy sized god game.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: October 01, 2015, 12:46:55 pm »

Happy... Birthday..?

Too much MGS.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: October 01, 2015, 12:57:57 pm »

I'm starting up my own godgame on another forum, Sufficient Velocity. Cribbed a bit from Ye Gods for some terminology and various minor rules/systems things. The rest of the similarities are mostly from my pre-existing system that happened to resemble Ye Gods in some aspects. I have space for around another 3 or so players from here currently as the playerlist stands probably (reserving one or two spots for other players over there that can't make sheets immediately due to rl stuff.)

Linky

Not sure how many people would actually be interested but I thought I'd throw that out there

Milion hunans would cost ten ichor and would provide 70 per turn. Seems silly.
Ah, I think I lost a digit somewhere, thanks for pointing that out, let me fix that.

EDIT: Ah, you forgot to give them souls. Million humans capable of worship would cost 100 Ichor.

That is 70% return in a single turn. You get back what you've spent in two turns. At max devotion, you get ten times what you spent per turn. That said, I'd rather enjoy a galaxy sized god game.
Working as intended. Whether working as intended means an enjoyable game or not is yet to be seen. I may tweak the values somewhat before gamestart though.

Also, too much Metal Gear Solid? Not sure how that fits into the conversation.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 01:03:12 pm by Demonic Spoon »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: October 01, 2015, 01:21:11 pm »

It had nothing to do with the conversation. It was mostly for my personal amusement.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: October 01, 2015, 01:31:32 pm »

Arcanis is lawful that is his entire alignment
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: October 01, 2015, 01:33:07 pm »

That's Lawful Neutral

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: October 01, 2015, 01:35:23 pm »

That's Lawful Neutral
He is not lawful neutral, because that implys that he could go against someone who has paid him to do something, or oppose that which he is not directly involved with him
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: October 01, 2015, 01:36:15 pm »

That's Lawful Neutral
He is not lawful neutral, because that implys that he could go against someone who has paid him to do something, or oppose that which he is not directly involved with him
Sure whatever you say. Not gonna get into another alignment debate.

EDIT: @Dreamerghost, nerfed starting worship income somewhat in my game.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 02:03:29 pm by Demonic Spoon »

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: October 01, 2015, 02:15:38 pm »

That's Lawful Neutral
Sure whatever you say. Not gonna get into another alignment debate.

EDIT: @Dreamerghost, nerfed starting worship income somewhat in my game.
-wild miscalculations, ignore-
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: October 01, 2015, 02:39:00 pm »

Happy birthday KJP! Good timing too, since Happy Birthday just kinda became public domain! We can now sing it loud enough for you to hear wherever you are without fear of Lawmancers breaking down our doors!
And you don't have to call the police to arrest your friends and family for breaking copyright anymore!  ;)
</xkcd>
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: October 01, 2015, 03:37:57 pm »

Happy cakeday KJP~

^^^ This. I would happily present you a cake if I could. Assuming you like cake... if not then we could have pie together. Pie is much better than cake anyway. Especially with ice cream. :P

Steak is even better but trying to stick a candle in cake is too much of a hassle.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: October 01, 2015, 03:59:15 pm »

Happy cakeday KJP~

^^^ This. I would happily present you a cake if I could. Assuming you like cake... if not then we could have pie together. Pie is much better than cake anyway. Especially with ice cream. :P

Steak is even better but trying to stick a candle in cake is too much of a hassle.

Which is why I personally use a watermellon or some other fruit. Cake is a bit too sweet for my tastes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: October 01, 2015, 04:01:26 pm »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: October 01, 2015, 09:36:43 pm »

Happy Birthday, KJP!

Hope you have/had fun!
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Detoxicated