Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284408 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 0: Birth [20/137] [Talk-only day]
« Reply #195 on: August 19, 2015, 10:37:57 am »

((What book, hector?  I don't remember that quote.))

((According to a quick internet search, it's from "Interesting Times". I would've looked in the books, but I have about 40 of them, so no :P I'm reasonably sure it's in one of his opening bits, talking about the Disc and the universe))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 19, 2015, 10:41:41 am »

((Really?  Huh.  I haven't read that one in a while, must be that.))
>This Aspect does not trust in unverified promises.  This Aspect will, however, cease direct offensive measures.
>This Aspect wishes to note that the vulgar language employed is not likely to increase this Aspect's willingness to cease preventative measures.

Stop hurting.  The holding spell remains.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 10:44:51 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 19, 2015, 10:43:02 am »

Why are we fighting, exactly? I mean, there is literally nothing here. At least make bets or something.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 19, 2015, 10:47:49 am »

REMOVE THAT STUPID SPELL! AND I CAN CURSE AS MUCH AS I WANT, IT'S NOT LIKE IT HURTS ANYONE UNLIKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING!
Stop trying to attack tenat(?) if she stop trying to maintain the blocking spell. Charge again otherwise.

Why are we fighting, exactly? I mean, there is literally nothing here. At least make bets or something.

ASK THAT MADWOMAN. SHE'S THE ONE ATTACKING ME FOR NO REASON!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 19, 2015, 10:49:22 am »

Sigh, throw crook at Tenat.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 19, 2015, 10:50:23 am »

>This Aspect notes that this Aspect has repeatedly stated this Aspect's position as regards fighting, and this Aspect's reaction to such. 
>This Aspect notes that this Aspect is unfortunately unable to maintain this Aspect' s position without resort to force.
>This Aspect does not desire this outcome.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 19, 2015, 10:53:17 am »

REMOVE THAT STUPID SPELL! AND I CAN CURSE AS MUCH AS I WANT, IT'S NOT LIKE IT HURTS ANYONE UNLIKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING!
Stop trying to attack tenat(?) if she stop trying to maintain the blocking spell. Charge again otherwise.

>This Aspect will cease action when you are calmed down.  Cease attacking.  I will reciprocate.
*it bounces off the equally-useless box*
>This Aspect notes that should you desire an end to this dispute, aiding Zenurion to calm down would be advisable.
Sigtext

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 19, 2015, 10:53:28 am »

>This Aspect notes that this Aspect has repeatedly stated this Aspect's position as regards fighting, and this Aspect's reaction to such. 
>This Aspect notes that this Aspect is unfortunately unable to maintain this Aspect' s position without resort to force.
>This Aspect does not desire this outcome.

LIES! NOW STOP TRYING TO USE THAT STUPID SPELL ON ME IF YOU REALLY WANT THIS FIGHT TO END!

Edit: Ninja'ed

>This Aspect will cease action when you are calmed down.
*it bounces off the equally-useless box*
>This Aspect notes that should you desire an end to this dispute, aiding Zenurion to calm down would be advisable.
I'LL CALM DOWN WHEN YOU'LL STOP!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 19, 2015, 10:53:58 am »

"Aspect, stop with the spell, and we can all calm down."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 19, 2015, 10:56:59 am »

"I have to agree. If the devil of creation doesn't calm down, I will help subdue him. Otherwise, I see little point in this."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 19, 2015, 10:57:33 am »

An intriguing stand-off. The competitors want the spell ended before they will stop, whereas the one interfering will not end the spell unless they stop.

Where will it all end!?

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #206 on: August 19, 2015, 10:59:49 am »

I'm starting to worry that one will kill the other before they calm down.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 19, 2015, 11:00:45 am »

Well, they're being stupid, but I don't think they'll be quite that stupid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 19, 2015, 11:01:55 am »

*muted whispering*
>As the greater community is willing to trust Zenurion to this extent, over this Aspect's doubts, this Aspect will drop the spell.  This Aspect will resume the spell should a hostile action be taken.
>This Aspect has stated that they do not desire to cause the cessation of existence of any other without resounding cause.
>This Aspect does not see such cause.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:03:58 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #209 on: August 19, 2015, 11:02:59 am »

Well, they're being stupid, but I don't think they'll be quite that stupid.

I wouldn't rule it out...

*muted whispering*
>As the greater community is willing to trust Zenurion to this extent, this Aspect will drop the spell.  This Aspect will resume the spell should a hostile action be taken.
>This Aspect has stated that they do not desire to cause the cessation of existence of any other without resounding cause.
>This Aspect does not see such cause.

Nevermind.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 246