Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284401 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2655 on: September 20, 2015, 05:12:38 pm »

"Good job, moron, ya jus' made an enemy wit an established God. Dis ain' gonna end well fer ya."

"I am very scared. Wow! Like how many people are helping you! All I see is one! And that person is a brain who is insane in the membrain! Also, Zenurion, could you write down what's happening please? Or take a mental picture? I want this battle to be made into a wondrous song! You can be in it Zenurion! Isgon Rid the porcupine. He gets rid of the quills on the back first though.

"Rememba dees words when ya find everythin' ya love has been broken up inta little pieces an put inta yer shoe."

The over brain now converts the giant porcupine into a normal porcupine
((Is this powergaming? Abe, I think you are a going a little to far.))

((The porcupine thing? No. That is not even close to power-gaming, really.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: September 20, 2015, 05:14:46 pm »

"Rememba dees words when ya find everythin' ya love has been broken up inta little pieces an put inta yer shoe."

"Ha! You are so funny! You ever try standup?" Also, Nogis creates 4 E worth of Zaris. There goal in life is to be funny, and spread comedy.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: September 20, 2015, 05:15:59 pm »

((4E of comedians on a battle field?))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: September 20, 2015, 05:16:28 pm »

"Ha! You are so funny! You ever try standup?" Also, Nogis creates 4 E worth of Zaris. There goal in life is to be funny, and spread comedy.

"Oppose. Jus' cause yer annoyin' me.."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: September 20, 2015, 05:16:42 pm »

((4E of comedians on a battle field?))
Oh No no! Not at all! NO!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: September 20, 2015, 05:17:42 pm »

I SHALL HAVE TO ASK THE MASTER IF THIS IS A REGULAR OCCURANCE. I HOPE NOT. I HAVE ENOUGH WORK AS IT IS.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: September 20, 2015, 05:18:11 pm »

Zenurion, finally realizing the gravity of the situation, takes a bottle from one of his labcoat's seemingly bottomless pockets. On the bottle is what seems to be the advertising of the content:
Zenurion's after party private reserve! Only available in limited quantities, per-order now before it's too late!

He then down half of the bottle in a single go, apparently completely cured from the effect of the alcohol. He then offer the bottle to the nearest person in his group:

Here, you'll probably want to not be drunk for this. Looks like you'll all get to see the beginning of the first divine war! Well if you don't count that other murder attempt... Oh well. So anyways, smile, you guys are getting in the history books now!

Looks like I'll have to go, but I'll bring something here to keep you guys company.

Zenurion then summons what appears to be a poorly made scarecrow intended to look like himself, having googly eyes and a somewhat friendlier smile than he have in reality. He quickly vanish in a small cloud of black smoke.
Zenurion will make sure that his drunken companions will be mentioned in history books when talking about his arrival to the conflict, along with their name.

Zenurion reappear where the other gods are taking part in the conflict.
OHOHOHOHOH! Looks like it's time for some fun! It's time for me to make the big reveal! But before, a short commercial break:
Zenurion then vanish again, probably to get ready for his reveal. A television stands where he was seconds ago, displaying advertisements for various probably fictive products owned by various companies, all bearing Zenurion's name in them.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #2662 on: September 20, 2015, 05:45:52 pm »

You'd better not bring your fight down into the caverns.

Use flux to prevent soldiers from both sides from entering the Efte/Naedercynn caverns. Appear to the Efte/Naedercynn.

Alright, listen up. There's a bit of a scuffle going on topside. I want you to stay out of it. All of you. No ifs. No buts. No exceptions. Is that clear? Good.

If any soldiers come to the entrances, you are not to deal with them unless they are too injured to continue the fight. Traders,  merchants and scholars may come and go as normal.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 05:50:26 pm by Dutrius »
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: September 20, 2015, 05:45:53 pm »

The over brain pulls out a remote and hits the "Fast forwards" button at Zenurions TV until the ads are over
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 05:54:06 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: September 20, 2015, 05:55:27 pm »

The over brain pulls out a remote and hits the "Fast forwards" button at Zenurions TV until the ads are over
A forbidden sign appears on the corner, with the following text under it:
This action is prohibited during commercial breaks. The great Zenurion would also request that you bring his remote to the nearest Tribunal.

Edit: ((Doing this because I haven't decided exactly how I'll act yet. This really took me by surprise. :o))
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 06:01:59 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: September 20, 2015, 06:25:42 pm »

"BROTHERS AND SISTERS" Nogis shouts so all god can here. "HELP ME FIGHT THE EVIL DON! HE IS JUST LIKE ISGON! DISHING OUT PUNISHMENT AS HE SEE'S FIT! FIGHT WITH ME FOR JUSTICE! IF WE LET HIM DO THIS, THEN OTHERS WILL KILL AS THEY SEE FIT!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: September 20, 2015, 06:30:55 pm »

"As refreshingly overt as you are little Jojo, it does not make you many friends."

Talios uses all of his flux to personally manifest on the battlefield and destroy the Don's troops.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: September 20, 2015, 06:31:41 pm »

"As refreshingly overt as you are little Jojo, it does not make you many friends."

Talios uses all of his flux to personally manifest on the battlefield and destroy the Don's troops.

"THANKYOU MY FRIEND! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED IN SONGS AND STORIES!"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: September 20, 2015, 06:34:45 pm »

The over brain summons 1000 card board copys of the Dons troops around Talios
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 06:37:36 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: September 20, 2015, 06:38:52 pm »

"Okay?" Nogis creates rain storms around the cardboard, so it will become soggy.
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 246