Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284375 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2820 on: September 21, 2015, 07:42:30 pm »

the hive Evolves, twisting its legs/roots into propellers and producing a tentacled maw from its bottom flying down at the largest concentration of forces against it
*points out the law of gravity being proportional to mass and lift being proportional to surface area (sorta?)*
((Yup.  Splat.))
((Also, Stirk: 7F is potentially devoted to this action.  If it needs all of it.))
((Further, the Technomantic Crystals are simply magic, and acting on a normal creature/normal creatures.  The Hive doesn't have magic resist, does it?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: September 21, 2015, 07:43:17 pm »

Oppose every Mind Lacerator proposals that were made so far. If you really want it you'll fight for it like everyone else.
Oppose the sealing of The Don and Zenurion. If attacking mortals was punishable by sealing the tree god would've been sent into the chamber.

Zenurion appears besides the OVER BRAIN, despite still being in the battlefield as a gigantic shadow at the same time.
We might get to benefit from fighting our common enemy together. I propose that any hostilities between the two of us be delayed to after the others have been taken care of.
The Lambdent Lords are informed telepathically of every single of Tenat's attacks before they happen by Zenurion, allowing them to organize a proper defense and counter-strategy. The various Lords leading the army are informed further that a truce with one of the warring party is under negotiation.
AGREED, IF THE CONDITIONS ARE EITHER A) ALL OTHERS ARE GONE, OR B) THE DON, YOU AND I ARE LEFT.
I agree to these conditions.
The Lambdent Lords are informed telepathically that a truce with THE OVER BRAIN has been achieved. His forces are now to be considered allied until both parties' common enemies are eradicated.

Oppose
Oppose
Oppose

Propose Zenurion be sealed away
Oppose.
Propose that the council be disbanded due to the fact that it is a sad joke of an organization, unable to do anything but pointless proposals that are immediately forgotten. The proposal to make pizza the official food of gods is used as evidence of this fact.

Propose that Sadiq be forbidden to vote on proposals for the duration of the war.
Propose the sealing of Sadiq for the duration of the war.
Propose the execution of Sadiq for the duration of the war.[/b]

Oppose, x3

Propose Zenurion not be allowed to propose proposals anymore
Oppose. Proposals made to gain an unfair advantage in a war are nonsense and should be banned.
"Perhaps I should have waited before leaving the Council. Helping destroy it would have been so satisfying."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: September 21, 2015, 07:43:50 pm »

the hive Evolves, twisting its legs/roots into propellers and producing a tentacled maw from its bottom flying down at the largest concentration of forces against it
*points out the law of gravity being proportional to mass and lift being proportional to surface area (sorta?)*
((Yup.  Splat.))
((Also, Stirk: 7F is potentially devoted to this action.  If it needs all of it.))
((Further, the Technomantic Crystals are simply magic, and acting on a normal creature/normal creatures.  The Hive doesn't have magic resist, does it?))
((Did you forget about Si's tornado into hell? and it has stranded magic resistance. do gods have magic resistance, because i have taken the place of a brain in this thing.))
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:45:47 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: September 21, 2015, 07:45:45 pm »

((I don't really have any flux left for that :-\)) ((apparently that wasn't addressed at me))
I don't think there's anything stopping you from joining back just to help ending it. Your help would be really appreciated actually.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:49:50 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: September 21, 2015, 08:32:43 pm »

The over brain creates a small sworm of magic eating flys and orders them eat the T-M-crystals
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: September 21, 2015, 08:54:39 pm »

The over brain creates a small sworm of magic eating flys and orders them eat the T-M-crystals
The flies die because the Technomantic Crystals are A:Underground and B:Able to explode magic-eating flies anyway.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: September 21, 2015, 09:15:29 pm »

"If ya don' take my words at face value, whats da poin' of arguin' 'bout dem? If ya don' believe me when I tell yays my motivations, why should I botha speakin' in da first place? An' why botherin' arguin' 'bout it if everyone is on yer side anyways?"

I was pointing out the hypocrisy of what you were saying vis a vis Eid/Humans and You/Snowmen, and we've been through that so let's not do it again...

It was only this particular time I didn't believe you, and I'm not on anyone's "side". Si is defending the Humans, the Over Brain is helping you for whatever reason, Zenny has evidently divined your true motivation and is attacking you because he also wants the Mind Lacerator, and various other people have been drawn in for various other reasons. It's ridiculous.

Propose that the council be disbanded due to the fact that it is a sad joke of an organization, unable to do anything but pointless proposals that are immediately forgotten. The proposal to make pizza the official food of gods is used as evidence of this fact.

Oppose ((though this would result in those sealed in the Black Chamber staying there, which would be quite funny))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: September 21, 2015, 09:21:50 pm »

"If ya don' take my words at face value, whats da poin' of arguin' 'bout dem? If ya don' believe me when I tell yays my motivations, why should I botha speakin' in da first place? An' why botherin' arguin' 'bout it if everyone is on yer side anyways?"

I was pointing out the hypocrisy of what you were saying vis a vis Eid/Humans and You/Snowmen, and we've been through that so let's not do it again...

It was only this particular time I didn't believe you, and I'm not on anyone's "side". Si is defending the Humans, the Over Brain is helping you for whatever reason, Zenny has evidently divined your true motivation and is attacking you because he also wants the Mind Lacerator, and various other people have been drawn in for various other reasons. It's ridiculous.

Oppose ((though this would result in those sealed in the Black Chamber staying there, which would be quite funny))
Rejoin the Council.
Support the proposal to disband the Council.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: September 21, 2015, 09:25:45 pm »

Surely you must appeal to us to rejoin the Council?

Oppose Qytesis Xyweus Talios rejoining
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: September 21, 2015, 09:30:06 pm »

Surely you must appeal to us to rejoin the Council?

Oppose Qytesis Xyweus Talios rejoining

I don't see any rule preventing him. You're only doing that to prevent your position to be opposed.

Support the return of Talios.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: September 21, 2015, 09:30:26 pm »

"You are surprisingly orderly for the god of theft. I mean that as a compliment."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: September 21, 2015, 09:33:09 pm »

Veles shrugs

Pots and kettles again, Zenny. You're only supporting Talios coming back to support your position.

Under other circumstances I'd be quite happy to see the Council gone, but not yet.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: September 21, 2015, 09:35:15 pm »

I won't deny that, but I still don't see why he would need your approval.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: September 21, 2015, 09:39:07 pm »

It's not my approval, it's the Council's. He's not a member any more, so should face a vote as to whether he's allowed back.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: September 21, 2015, 09:53:29 pm »

Support both the rejoin and the disbanding.
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 246