Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Igynpadca Single-Player Game  (Read 11323 times)

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
Re: Igynpadca Single-Player Game
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2016, 10:53:10 pm »

Woah, hotfix v99.9999864.0.0.3a just released:
thunder♥♥♥♥, dev team leader here: Got my occulus rift today. We added full VR support.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2016, 10:57:02 pm »

Holy hell, that absolutely breaks Protectors! What are they thinking?!
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2016, 11:31:30 pm »

Ive found a bug in the eat a baby quest. When I'm in the nursery, I hear the voice saying that I can eat all the babies, but once I eat one, I can't eat the rest. Is this a glitch? Please help me, I want to eat all the babies!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2016, 11:39:51 pm »

I selected the Corn Farmer class, then got distracted and missed the dialogue for the opening quest doing a chore. I don't know who to talk to to get the first task, so I've sort of just been growing crops and selling them to the starter town NPCs.

It's relaxing.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2016, 12:38:22 am »

Why did they remove the reverse mesh occlusion? I was doing a killing in stealth with it. Monster death is nice, though, as I always felt bad stabbing innocent little girls in their lieu.

It also looks like "Locate Willary's Alibi" has an ARG part to it. I should travel to GGC's hometown for it, but I don't know anyone in the area. Any locals willing to act as a guide?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2016, 03:29:03 am »

Yeah, those are the changes they say they've made  >:(
One wheel short of a wagon

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2016, 11:59:11 am »

Why did they remove the reverse mesh occlusion? I was doing a killing in stealth with it. Monster death is nice, though, as I always felt bad stabbing innocent little girls in their lieu.

It also looks like "Locate Willary's Alibi" has an ARG part to it. I should travel to GGC's hometown for it, but I don't know anyone in the area. Any locals willing to act as a guide?

Do you speak Lithuanian?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2016, 12:16:47 pm »

No, but I do know enough Estonian to survive. The Baltic countries are all the same, right?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2016, 07:22:12 pm »

So I've started a new playthrough as an Ocean Mage. They're really powerful, and can do awesome things like summon tsunamis at-will when in the vicinity of an ocean. Unfortunately, it seems there aren't any oceans of water in the current build (at least, not that I've been able to find), and all my class abilities are based on that, so I'm basically playing a commoner right now.

Fortunately, they've added in NPC companions at some point, so Eilg'ork the twice-orc Dinosaur Smith has been doing most of the heavy lifting for me, combat-wise. The downside is that he spends most fights spouting off his tragic backstory, and he keeps trying to get me to go on quests to rescue his clan members, even though I've rescued about 50 of them so far, which sort of conflicts with his backstory of being the last of his tribe.

I think I have a way I can fight without having to rely on Eilg'ork, but I need some information first. Has anyone here completed the quest to become an Edgelord?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2016, 03:32:57 am »

Yes, and whatever happens you'll need protection from fractals. Like, this isn't a spoiler, the devs just fucked up on it, the fractal bullet sponge spam doesn't add  anything to the game, even with a Spendrible +5 Ring on, it's utter bullshit.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2016, 05:34:25 am »

Still haven't found the opening NPC, but my farm has struck up a pretty nice trade :)
Maybe I'll use that marriage function with one of the NPC girls and just settle down for a nice life of growing corn.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2016, 10:26:53 am »

Still haven't found the opening NPC, but my farm has struck up a pretty nice trade :)
Maybe I'll use that marriage function with one of the NPC girls and just settle down for a nice life of growing corn.
You don't want to do that...
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2016, 10:37:19 am »

aaaaagh
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2016, 10:38:46 am »

You don't want to do that...
Indeed you don't. Lesson learned the hard way: you should at least get some combat skills before growing plants en masse, as there is a small chance of accidentally plowing a Corn-Fiend instead of a corn-field. And those things sure don't like farmers' spouses for some reason, as pretty much everyone I talked to about this had it go straight for their spouse.

aaaaagh
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also that. (Ninja'd.)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2016, 11:07:28 am »

So anyone beaten the Frostsquirrel yet? I've heard it said that you need it to get the Overly Large Intercontinental Trebuchet Frost Gem, but don't go for ranged spells much, so didn't look. But I'm wondering about doing it anyway, because its so hyped by everyone. Unless its just some stupid bulet sponge enemy.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7