Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883737 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Accepting players.
« Reply #1260 on: November 05, 2015, 02:56:36 pm »

Meh, if operation fish statues works, I might actually recover some of the what I now realize is a horribly limited resource.  And get dual wielded glowing fish clubs, but that is just a bonus.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: November 05, 2015, 02:58:16 pm »

Well, in theory ENG could help with that, using his ACE tool. Not sure if metal statues work quite as well though.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: November 05, 2015, 03:00:22 pm »

Earth elemental says probably not, and the idea is petrified things retaining stuff like life force and weird effects to grant that additional health, otherwise I could just use normal rocks.

Which is also the idea behind their last skill, which becomes a random skill from their newest statue.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: November 05, 2015, 03:02:23 pm »

Well keep in mind, metal is just carefully refined minerals from rock. It might have different properties or be harder to control to some extent, but last I checked it still counts as earth.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: November 05, 2015, 03:03:48 pm »

Well keep in mind, metal is just carefully defined minerals from rock. It might have different properties or be harder to control to some extent, but last I checked it still counts as earth.
The statues need to have been once living creatures to actually have life force, as far as I understand it, unless nanites count as living creatures now.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: November 05, 2015, 03:06:50 pm »

Sadly, nanites are still machines. Auraxium has strange properties, but being alive is not one of them as far as i know.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: November 05, 2015, 03:09:17 pm »

Sadly, nanites are still machines. Auraxium has strange properties, but being alive is not one of them as far as i know.
How alive does it need to be?  Thaumic AI...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: November 05, 2015, 03:27:28 pm »

Alive enough to be balanced until we hit end game and it is necessary for G&D to have some arbitrarily high health to live.

I guess it depends if the minion created took any kind of resources to make.

*edit the main thing is that their health scales outside of leveling, but it is so linear that unless they get tons of them they will always have the lowest health, and on top of that half their skills use that same stat.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 03:30:06 pm by Shadestyle »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: November 05, 2015, 06:53:05 pm »

Transferring here, I am saying that it's effect would equate to a low pitched noise, some bubbles and Gozer stumbling if it explodes near or on him.

Also, couldn't BD&LS go fun fishing with Gozer? Both of them are water immune according to wiki, and it would probably increase the total fish statues found with a few more search rolls thrown in.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 06:55:16 pm by Shadestyle »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: November 05, 2015, 06:56:39 pm »

Transferring here, I am saying that it's effect would equate to a low pitched noise, some bubbles and Gozer stumbling if it explodes near or on him.

Also, couldn't BD&LS go fun fishing with Gozer? Both of them are water immune according to wiki, and it would probably increase the total fish statues found with a few more search rolls thrown in.
^^^
True.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: November 05, 2015, 11:15:28 pm »

I am now declaring wizards as the resident forth wall breakers and thus subject to me and elf.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: November 05, 2015, 11:16:48 pm »

I am now declaring wizards as the resident forth wall breakers and thus subject to me and elf.
Poll is still defective, doesn't have an Alria/Motya option.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: November 05, 2015, 11:20:19 pm »

what forth wall? all I see is a pile of rubble, Or what will be rubble by the end of this.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: November 06, 2015, 12:13:25 am »

:I
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: November 06, 2015, 12:21:44 am »

:I
There, I've done my part.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 1328