Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883479 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Accepting players.
« Reply #3570 on: November 29, 2015, 05:37:05 pm »

also, holy crap. how high is this guy's freakin RES?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: November 29, 2015, 05:37:56 pm »

no anti-tanks
we done bois

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3572 on: November 29, 2015, 05:38:17 pm »

no anti-tanks
we done bois
Well, Mio does have piercing attacks, but she also fluffed it. :P

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: November 29, 2015, 05:38:57 pm »

And that's why Alanis is attempting to convince her to go for it again.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: November 29, 2015, 05:40:22 pm »

the only thing that can save us now is annoy-o-trons

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: November 29, 2015, 05:40:31 pm »

Honestly curious, what reason has Ian to hate Mio? She's basically tried to save his ass the one major interaction they've had. :P

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: November 29, 2015, 05:40:57 pm »

I think he was responding to Alanis.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: November 29, 2015, 05:41:38 pm »

He said it after Mio intervened, so I was assuming it was Mio he was talking to. :P

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: November 29, 2015, 05:42:07 pm »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: November 29, 2015, 05:43:33 pm »

I think he was responding to Alanis.
^^^
That makes slightly more sense, I suppose. Considering the only time Mio and Ian interacted was when Mio attempted to help save his life, I'd be pretty surprised if he hated her for that. :P

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: November 29, 2015, 05:46:47 pm »

upgrading my chainblade. I am praying for armor piercing damage to make it more effective.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: November 29, 2015, 05:55:50 pm »

uuugggghhhhhh you guys are fighting some sort of sword guy without me that's no fairrrrrrr
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: November 29, 2015, 06:11:18 pm »

It's ok, it's a puzzle boss, not a fighty boss.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: November 29, 2015, 07:05:43 pm »

((
((Chryssa might be one of the only people that can deal enough damage without having to transform. Assuming the guy would attack her <.<))
((Except if he hits her down to the health she needs to do enough damage, he'll refuse to fight you and say it's not worth it.

I don't like it either, but San's not looking for someone who can brute-force the fight. You can't brute-force it; you have to be very careful with the damage you deal if you want to fight him.))

Once AGAIN There was NO INDICATION OF THIS, San Literally said MULTIPLE TIMES that it was about Prooving something to him, and not beating him!

Now suddenly it IS about Damage? But oh, Because He has so much Defence, he can only get hurt if the person hitting him has some Quality he is looking for, So Basically, this whole FARCE is Tailor made for whoever the hell it was San had in mind, and GOD help anyone else who tries to fight him, because if they don't ALSO have the DAMAGE to take him out, even if they have the rigght mindset, then WELP.

((Curious as to the alternative way. Honestly, Chryssa would just try to brute force it unless told to do it another way. <.<))
((Basically, talk him down and convince him you're a leader without even raising your weapon to fight. I tried to do it, but Sanure shut me down with the arbitrary code of honor.))

((It is severely Dependent on how much if any Damage Nisfib Does when/if he fights Cinder, Seeing as how Nisfib is now going to take off 11 points of Res with his acid arrow... and Throw out around 11 Magic missiles... And then there is his "Raise Dead" Action that might do it...))
((The point isn't damage, the point is if you have self-control enough to refrain from murdering everything with a single spell. If Nisfib suddenly possesses that, that's actually very out of character and you'd probably just get slapped for it.))

Firstly, there was NOTHING, NOTHING that even came CLOSE to indicating that we could talk him down, we AREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO TALK HIM OUT OF IT BECAUSE HE ISN'T CHOOSING TO FIGHT PEOPLE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO DECIDE THAT, TALKING HIM DOWN IS IF HE WERE AGRESSING US AND WE DIDN'T WANT THAT.

OH, and Now It ISN'T about damage again?!  then we aren't supposed to do any damage? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That makes sense doesn't it?!

Boy, you know, it would just ruin the experience if we were led to do what we are supposed to do instead of the exact opposite.

So let me organize my thoughts.

He asks if we want to fight, but we are supposed to talk him out of it, whne that basically involves saying "Nah" and he would just not fight us because we are the ones deciding whether or not a fight happens.

If we fight him, there is no way to kill him, or damage him or defeat him normally.  I don't even care about this though, because it is just par for the course, I am practically EXPECTING this out of Sanure by now.

The only way to "Win" is to have our character prove something, which is is "That they are worthy to be a leader." Fair enough except that the information we are given is conflicting, indecisive and vague at best.

We get three turns to do it, which we are only told now in OOC brackets after multiple people have failed and one person is about to fail because of this lack of info.

Not immune to stuns, I like that, very nice change of pace all things considered,  I can accept that I just had poor luck with my own attempts.

The damage we deal has some kind of effect that we don't know about, Since we are told that we have to prove ourself, AND that we cannot beat him through damage.

We are jerked around with more conflicting vague info about that.

Did I miss anything?

Imma go take a break, this is getting to me.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: November 29, 2015, 07:22:16 pm »

((
((Chryssa might be one of the only people that can deal enough damage without having to transform. Assuming the guy would attack her <.<))
((Except if he hits her down to the health she needs to do enough damage, he'll refuse to fight you and say it's not worth it.

I don't like it either, but San's not looking for someone who can brute-force the fight. You can't brute-force it; you have to be very careful with the damage you deal if you want to fight him.))

Once AGAIN There was NO INDICATION OF THIS, San Literally said MULTIPLE TIMES that it was about Prooving something to him, and not beating him!

Now suddenly it IS about Damage? But oh, Because He has so much Defence, he can only get hurt if the person hitting him has some Quality he is looking for, So Basically, this whole FARCE is Tailor made for whoever the hell it was San had in mind, and GOD help anyone else who tries to fight him, because if they don't ALSO have the DAMAGE to take him out, even if they have the rigght mindset, then WELP.

((Curious as to the alternative way. Honestly, Chryssa would just try to brute force it unless told to do it another way. <.<))
((Basically, talk him down and convince him you're a leader without even raising your weapon to fight. I tried to do it, but Sanure shut me down with the arbitrary code of honor.))

((It is severely Dependent on how much if any Damage Nisfib Does when/if he fights Cinder, Seeing as how Nisfib is now going to take off 11 points of Res with his acid arrow... and Throw out around 11 Magic missiles... And then there is his "Raise Dead" Action that might do it...))
((The point isn't damage, the point is if you have self-control enough to refrain from murdering everything with a single spell. If Nisfib suddenly possesses that, that's actually very out of character and you'd probably just get slapped for it.))

Firstly, there was NOTHING, NOTHING that even came CLOSE to indicating that we could talk him down, we AREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO TALK HIM OUT OF IT BECAUSE HE ISN'T CHOOSING TO FIGHT PEOPLE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO DECIDE THAT, TALKING HIM DOWN IS IF HE WERE AGRESSING US AND WE DIDN'T WANT THAT.

OH, and Now It ISN'T about damage again?!  then we aren't supposed to do any damage? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That makes sense doesn't it?!

Boy, you know, it would just ruin the experience if we were led to do what we are supposed to do instead of the exact opposite.

So let me organize my thoughts.

He asks if we want to fight, but we are supposed to talk him out of it, whne that basically involves saying "Nah" and he would just not fight us because we are the ones deciding whether or not a fight happens.

If we fight him, there is no way to kill him, or damage him or defeat him normally.  I don't even care about this though, because it is just par for the course, I am practically EXPECTING this out of Sanure by now.

The only way to "Win" is to have our character prove something, which is is "That they are worthy to be a leader." Fair enough except that the information we are given is conflicting, indecisive and vague at best.

We get three turns to do it, which we are only told now in OOC brackets after multiple people have failed and one person is about to fail because of this lack of info.

Not immune to stuns, I like that, very nice change of pace all things considered,  I can accept that I just had poor luck with my own attempts.

The damage we deal has some kind of effect that we don't know about, Since we are told that we have to prove ourself, AND that we cannot beat him through damage.

We are jerked around with more conflicting vague info about that.

Did I miss anything?

Imma go take a break, this is getting to me.))
that is how I felt about the OOC competition. just a bit more restrained.
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 1328