Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 518 519 [520] 521 522 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 884065 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...
« Reply #7785 on: January 22, 2016, 12:45:59 am »

I agree with Dustan that Periw's exoskeleton thingy should not do spaceships.  That's breaking suspension of disbelief for me.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7786 on: January 22, 2016, 12:47:28 am »

Materials had to have come from the robonoids she summons, sort of like nanites except much larger and sentient.
on the same note, I AM ONLY STATING A POSSIBLE EXPLANATION. It may be completely incorrect/disregarded.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7787 on: January 22, 2016, 12:54:33 am »

The materials were recycled from the Ship itself. If it was broken, Periw turned it into the necessary goop to build the crystalline structures for repairs. The robonoids are inherently capable of also doing the repurposing of materials.

As for the Ship's OS and Periw's Limb Enhancers, They aren't an exoskeleton, Just a arm and leg mounted mobility device. the arms, specifically her left arm, are inbuilt with a singular computer system that allows her to record logs, interface with devices, and, yes, install a new operating system into the newly built Gem Console.

As for @Dustan, You actually have it slightly right.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7788 on: January 22, 2016, 12:56:42 am »

On what parts sanure?
Also, what are your thoughts on ENG vs Papyrus?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7789 on: January 22, 2016, 12:56:56 am »

But how does this OS control an entire spaceship?  It clearly doesn't NORMALLY do that.
Crazy-prepared/really high tech level only gets you so far.
Also, if gemtech requires crystalline structures, how are you getting it from metals?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7790 on: January 22, 2016, 12:59:35 am »

But how does this OS control an entire spaceship?  It clearly doesn't NORMALLY do that.
Crazy-prepared/really high tech level only gets you so far.
Also, if gemtech requires crystalline structures, how are you getting it from metals?
Metal can be refined into a crystalline structure with the right techniques.and very rarely, it can form naturally, if inefficiently.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7791 on: January 22, 2016, 01:00:50 am »

+10 Points to Dustan.

The OS was repurposed by Periw. Tech Savant, remember?
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7792 on: January 22, 2016, 01:02:00 am »

When do I get to redeem all these points I am getting? I got at least 20 now. 10 from my initial entry and 10 from !!SCIENCE!!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7793 on: January 22, 2016, 01:02:55 am »

I am still surprised that Ember is able to stay a match for anyone that fights him 1 on 1. He''s level 5. you think someone other than Chryssa or Mio would be able to defeat him.

Edit, Tink will be the last fight with Ember for now, if PN still wants a go at him. I'm going to rework Ember's sheet some and hammer out a few... broken items of interest. Should make it not as hard to beat him, yet still challenging without being almost impossible.
He fought ENG (didn't level up), Tink (not a 1v1 champ) and Big Daddy (not optimized). Hardly 'anyone'.

Anna, for instance, could rek him and doing the calcs Mio can actually one or two-shot kill Ember.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7794 on: January 22, 2016, 01:04:56 am »

Excuse me? I'm stuck at borderline level 5, and did level up to 4 last I checked. abilities show it, too.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7795 on: January 22, 2016, 01:05:47 am »

be quiet pleb
still too weak to kill level 3 boss

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7796 on: January 22, 2016, 01:06:16 am »

be quiet pleb
still too weak to kill level 3 boss
level 5*
Also, you're talking to a techie/medic here. they're not exactly going to be the hardest hitter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7797 on: January 22, 2016, 01:06:53 am »

still pleb
git gud

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7798 on: January 22, 2016, 01:07:12 am »

Heh. As said, Anyone who isn't Anna, Mio, or Chyrssa, would be hard pressed to actually do major damage to Ember. Also, Elf, I'm redoing his sheet as it's broken in some area's and useless in others. I'mma optimize him :P

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7799 on: January 22, 2016, 01:08:13 am »

I hope mio gets shrekt. ENG is not gonna save her arse.
Pages: 1 ... 518 519 [520] 521 522 ... 1328