Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578] 579 580 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 879448 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...
« Reply #8655 on: January 29, 2016, 11:30:33 am »

NO.  NEVER AGAIN.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8656 on: January 29, 2016, 11:30:47 am »

periw wud stil git rekt

her con isnt high enuf

and nobody here actually has a spacesuit, so the point is moot :P

#gitgudcasuls2016
ENG has a spacesuit. your argument is moot.
Oh, he also has a OZ kit, which acts like a portable space helmet for short durations.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8657 on: January 29, 2016, 11:32:12 am »

And Mio can only be killed in combat while she has the Hero System. so bleh

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8658 on: January 29, 2016, 11:33:39 am »

and Eirika is a lord so killing her will instantly end the game
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8659 on: January 29, 2016, 11:34:08 am »

No.  That is not how this works.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8661 on: January 29, 2016, 11:34:55 am »

yis
nao gib gaem

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8662 on: January 29, 2016, 11:35:23 am »

I'm not the only one who thinks that Alanis' sudden mental change is weird right? I mean, it's been like 4 days at most unless for some reason we skipped a few weeks without warning. If that's the case we missed Ian's birthday.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8663 on: January 29, 2016, 11:35:43 am »

NO.  NEVER AGAIN.
b-but bisnif-senpai is cul ;-;

-snip-
-snip-
Wow you guys really enjoy ganging up on me, dontcha? :P
Nah, I just saw you make a poor argument, and struck while the iron was hot.
Get burnt.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8664 on: January 29, 2016, 11:36:35 am »

I'm not the only one who thinks that Alanis' sudden mental change is weird right? I mean, it's been like 4 days at most unless for some reason we skipped a few weeks without warning. If that's the case we missed Ian's birthday.
It's been at least a week IG.  Pretty sure we spent that much just on the station...And you people gave her a different name, so she constructed an identity behind it.
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8665 on: January 29, 2016, 11:37:03 am »

Actually, concidering alan is a wizard and has probably caused this thing a couple of times (albeit having gotten it fixed afterwards) I don't think so. Also, you'd be surprised how fast people can adjust to changes about themselves.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8666 on: January 29, 2016, 11:37:10 am »

Heavens forbid that we miss Ian's birthday. That'd be the end of the universe, wouldn't it?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8667 on: January 29, 2016, 11:37:23 am »

shes apparently so comfortable with being female biologically that she's switched pronouns, which is okay. even if it's weird people gotta respect that
Black lives matter.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8668 on: January 29, 2016, 11:37:33 am »

And if Aesford dies, people from Sans Fransisco will become at least twice more obnoxious.

Not really? She's pretty cool with it IC so it works.

And that means we have to embark on the Belated Birthday Bash sideplot.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8669 on: January 29, 2016, 11:38:10 am »

@Dustan:No, this is the first time this has happened.  Though they knew it was possible.

I'm not sure how timekeeping has even happened though.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578] 579 580 ... 1328