Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883855 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...
« Reply #8670 on: January 29, 2016, 11:38:37 am »

ian's a hunter who fights grimm and was a criminal
and he worries about squirrels and people dealing with sudden changes

genios

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8671 on: January 29, 2016, 11:40:10 am »

YOURE FUCKING WITH EIRIKAS HEAD
Black lives matter.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8672 on: January 29, 2016, 11:40:59 am »

genios

So this means we can stop ISIS by throwing woodland creatures at them while forcing them to consider the implications of gender identity. They'll freak out and surrender. Amazing.
#TCM2016
#MakeAmericaDankAgain
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8673 on: January 29, 2016, 11:42:34 am »

#tcmforpresident2016
#weloveyoutcm2016
#whydidyouabandonlebrongaidenyoubast-*shot*
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8674 on: January 29, 2016, 11:48:30 am »

I started getting sick towards the end of Shut up and Slam and Welcome to the Jam: LeBron Gaiden. I might start game up again in the far future. That was probably the height of my time as GM in terms of art and creativity.

"I think you guys need to get together for some long...hard...football."

Aesford slams the pigskin onto the table.
((...
Now I'm wondering what position Motya would be if they were to play football. They're big and slow, but with long reach and a sturdy base so it's not obvious to me. I hope you're happy.))

He would be an Offensive Lineman, where you are supposed to be big, strong, imposing and it doesn't matter that much if you're slow. The O.L.'s job is to stand in front of the Quarterback or Running Back and stop the defense from tackling them. Basically, Offensive Lineman is the Defensive-Tank class for football.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8675 on: January 29, 2016, 11:49:05 am »

genios
Yeah, fightings easy, understanding the inner workings of wizards who suddenly are okay with being a woman despite being not so a few days before is not.
And squirels are evil.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8676 on: January 29, 2016, 11:49:12 am »

ENG is a mentally unstable future-soldier with a medical license.
Alanis is a gender-bent wizard woman with a cult of love to a eldritch entity.

Together, they fight crime.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8677 on: January 29, 2016, 11:50:58 am »

Right.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8678 on: January 29, 2016, 11:52:04 am »

He would be an Offensive Lineman, where you are supposed to be big, strong, imposing and it doesn't matter that much if you're slow. The O.L.'s job is to stand in front of the Quarterback or Running Back and stop the defense from tackling them. Basically, Offensive Lineman is the Defensive-Tank class for football.

Makes sense to me, and they would definitely be one hell of an Offensive Linemen. Admittedly Motya would probably get banned for using performance enhancing steroids if they were to play professional football, but for a friendly game they should be fine. Maybe.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8679 on: January 29, 2016, 11:53:09 am »

I started getting sick towards the end of Shut up and Slam and Welcome to the Jam: LeBron Gaiden. I might start game up again in the far future. That was probably the height of my time as GM in terms of art and creativity.
It was a damn good game, yeah.

I will forever remember you, drunken dwarf/gnome-thing. You were the noblest hero of us all...

But, eh. I remembered that bit too, 'twas just me making a funny.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8680 on: January 29, 2016, 11:53:41 am »

Makes sense to me, and they would definitely be one hell of an Offensive Linemen. Admittedly Motya would probably get banned for using performance enhancing steroids if they were to play professional football, but for a friendly game they should be fine. Maybe.

*Referee throws a flag on the field*
"Offense, #83. Penalty: Infecting the Defense's Gatorade with mutagens. 15 yard Penalty."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8681 on: January 29, 2016, 11:54:38 am »

Bhahaha.  I don't think there's any rule about that though!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8682 on: January 29, 2016, 11:55:51 am »

*Referee throws a flag on the field*
"Offense, #83. Penalty: Infecting the Defense's Gatorade with mutagens. 15 yard Penalty."

Meanwhile the Defense is being moved to a hospital for vomiting and internal bleeding. I think that something more than a 15 yard penalty is required for that.

"Chess boxing."

Welp. Time to turn Motya into an antagonist so that the party can defeat them and I can swoop in with such an amazing character idea. I hope you're happy, TBF.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8683 on: January 29, 2016, 11:56:33 am »

NOOOOOO
Don't do that, Alanis wants flight first!
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8684 on: January 29, 2016, 11:57:22 am »

Bhahaha.  I don't think there's any rule about that though!

Ssssh, don't let the Patriots hear that.
Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 1328