Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883154 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...
« Reply #12181 on: March 19, 2016, 06:46:33 am »

In order of mention, the games referenced are:
  • Presumably a lot of games.
  • Every other minimalist. Also that SG wherein the players decided they wanted to seduce a duck. And that other one wherein they had a one night stand with a nightstand. Bay12 is crazy.
  • Perplexicon. Wherein Syvvaris formed the entirety of both Aether and Bismuth's intelligence departments and was secretly working to take over both. Probably because it went from a PvP murderfest to something with a relatively more cooperative objective, where murder still had its benefits.
  • Einsteinian Roulette. Tinker became a main attraction, the game now has a player-maintained wiki and balancing council, Tinker is now run by a player, as are a lot of IC administration. There's been fanwork, Piecewise ended up making a Patreon because enough people wanted to donate money, and it has its own subforum thanks to player request in part. Because Piecewise is an amazing GM, and the players are amazing.
  • Also plenty of games, such as Magical Spambot Girls. It's always hard to gauge player opinion since you usually only hear what mistakes you've made or what gripes they have, not how much they like it.
  • Perplexicon - A New Age. Beirus mentioned that he quite liked the game, which was quite a surprise to Corsair and myself since the game died very early and had some rather questionable mechanics. So now we're running Perplexicon - Down the Foxhole, which has been going for about ten months now.
  • Rise of the Magic Girls, obviously. Go ask yourself why, you're the one who made v2 :P
  • Perplexicon - Down the Foxhole. A PC died and respawned in his underwear, grabbing whatever improvised weapons he could find, which turned out to be an awful lot of ladles. A joke about him being the world's worst supervillain became a bit of a running gag, and now he's fighting his arch-nemesis in the ring, armed with corrosive greatladle capable of ripping out a person's lifeforce from mere contact alone.

Does that answer your question? :P
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 06:49:33 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #12182 on: March 19, 2016, 07:24:03 am »

Okay, so I have an idea for a Passive action, but I think it may be powerful enough to be a Perk. Thoughts?
[Passive] Satan's 'advisor': Seratius was once a Major Demon, and still holds that kind of power, albeit at a much lesser level. When fighting Demons, status effects will always activate, and when fighting non-Demons, Enemies have a 5% chance to explode upon death, damaging all remaining enemies in combat.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 04:07:07 pm by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12183 on: March 19, 2016, 07:27:49 am »

You could crowd source ideas from the other players. Preferably people who aren't me, because at this rate Elf is going to figure out a way to forcibly eject me from the OOC if I start badgering him with more ideas :P

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #12184 on: March 19, 2016, 07:36:33 am »

Why are you actually here anyway, since you dropped out of the game?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12185 on: March 19, 2016, 07:39:12 am »

For the shitposting and action tinkering, more or less. Actually running a character's takes too much time unfortunately >__<

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12186 on: March 19, 2016, 07:41:05 am »

For the shitposting
Plot twist: Emp is my alt
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #12187 on: March 19, 2016, 09:02:26 am »

Yo, Sanure, are you passing my other sheet to Elf's judgement too?

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12188 on: March 19, 2016, 10:09:14 am »

Link it. I might have already accepted it.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12190 on: March 19, 2016, 10:13:56 am »

Yo, Sanure, are you passing my other sheet to Elf's judgement too?
senpai
e:g ;-;

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12192 on: March 19, 2016, 11:58:19 am »

Oh right, I need a new perk.

Happy Science: When nobody has Hatred Stacks, Dackly can actually focus for once and make use of her new scientific knowledge. +100% effectiveness against artificial opponents and subjects while nobody unpetrified has hatred stacks.

Or

Servant of Nix: Dackly and Gozer serve the Goddess of the night, granting them subtle boons, on every roll, roll again, if it crit success's, use that roll.

Or

ADAM/Phazon Adept: Dackly and Gozer go on a training montage, giving them a deeper understanding of cellular biology, +100% to crafting with organic/organic-like materials.

Which one should I go for guys? Also comments on each.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 12:00:16 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #12193 on: March 19, 2016, 02:40:45 pm »

Okay, so now that I'veslept and cried, I think I can come up with some actions, but I am still very lost for perk ideas. I need 2 for Aaron, and 1 more for Seratius preferably. I have the name for a perk for Aaron, but no ideas.
Pls halp
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12194 on: March 19, 2016, 03:13:15 pm »

Tough guy: +1 RES/lvl.
Uh...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 1328