Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 879551 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...
« Reply #17280 on: April 24, 2016, 05:55:51 pm »

Waiting and ready.

secondary characters have boosted my patience significantly.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17281 on: April 24, 2016, 06:01:10 pm »

Hey Twin, do you need a new reply from Inomi in your plot?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #17282 on: April 24, 2016, 06:02:31 pm »

I'm... not actually sure. I'm relatively sure I'm missing at least one action, but I don't know who's.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17283 on: April 24, 2016, 06:05:52 pm »

I think it is Inomi.  I don't know though.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #17284 on: April 25, 2016, 12:33:18 am »

A reminder that I created the plot queue sheet on the Master Sheet, so if people who know what's up with that could fill it in that'd be great.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17285 on: April 25, 2016, 03:59:39 am »

Sanure, Elf, is this permitted?
  • Basic Attack - Swift Talisman [Level 3]: Kurosawa launches a talisman at her foe, striking from afar with explosive force. DEX-Based Attack. Single Target. Damage Type is Physical-Ranged.
    • Level 1: Default Basic Attack.
    • Level 2: More damage, I guess?
    • Level 3: Probably some more damage.
    Related To: Haymaker (Level 4 Basic Attack with two damage upgrades)
  • Serpent's Judgement [Level 3 Active]: Kurosawa charges a talisman, making it explode forth with a corona of divine power. Swift Talisman Overlay. Add additional Pure Damage proportional of initial damage. The additional damage is halved if the target is using a Defensive Action.
    • Level 1: Pure Damage = 50% of Initial Damage
    • Level 2: Pure Damage = 75% of Initial Damage
    • Level 3: Pure Damage = 100% of Initial Damage
    Related To: Piercing Strike (Level 1 Action with identical properties)
  • Graceful Counter [Level 3 Active]: A swift strike delivered at the first signs of hostilities, staggering the target out of their own attack. Swift Talisman Overlay. If the targeted foe attempts to attack Kurosawa this turn, negate their attack and counter using Swift Talisman.
    • Level 1: If target attempts to attack Kurosawa, negate and counter.
    • Level 2: If target attempts to attack or inflict an ailment/debuff on Kurosawa, negate and counter.
    • Level 3: If target attempts to attack or inflict an ailment/debuff on Kurosawa, negate and counter. All counterattacks (such as counter and reflection) against Swift Talisman are negated.
    Related To: Parry (Level 1 Action, negates attack on user, counters with Stun, unlocks a powerful followup attack), Interception (Level 3 Action, limited to Ranged or Magical Damage with 1 Turn Cooldown, but can protect people other than the user, reflects attacks at 175% power)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 04:25:21 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #17286 on: April 25, 2016, 08:54:08 am »

I need sl4cker's actions for Simuna, Asuka and Idou.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17287 on: April 25, 2016, 08:57:10 am »

[screaming]
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17289 on: April 25, 2016, 10:59:00 am »

Basic Attack - Swift Talisman [Level 3]: Kurosawa launches a talisman at her foe, striking from afar with explosive force. DEX-Based Attack. Single Target. Damage Type is Physical-Ranged.
    This looks good.

Serpent's Judgement [Level 3 Active]: Kurosawa charges a talisman, making it explode forth with a corona of divine power. Swift Talisman Overlay. Add additional Pure Damage proportional of initial damage. The additional damage is halved if the target is using a Defensive Action.
    Lover it down to 10% for level 1, 20% for level 2, and 30% for level 3 and increment by 10% for each level after that. Other wise, you will be dealing way to much damage, even if the physical portion would be resisted.

Graceful Counter [Level 3 Active]: A swift strike delivered at the first signs of hostilities, staggering the target out of their own attack. Swift Talisman Overlay. If the targeted foe attempts to attack Kurosawa this turn, negate their attack and counter using Swift Talisman.
    • Level 2: If target attempts to attack or inflict an ailment/debuff on Kurosawa, negate and counter.
    • Level 3: If target attempts to attack or inflict an ailment/debuff on Kurosawa, negate and counter. All counterattacks (such as counter and reflection) against Swift Talisman are negated.
    Related To: Parry (Level 1 Action, negates attack on user, counters with Stun, unlocks a powerful followup attack), Interception (Level 3 Action, limited to Ranged or Magical Damage with 1 Turn Cooldown, but can protect people other than the user, reflects attacks at 175% power)

This action is just broken in my opinion. Make it work only on a single attack, not AoE attacks, then give it a counter chance, maybe 30% for level 3? or at least make it specific if it already does my suggestions.[/list][/list]
    « Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 11:01:58 am by Sanure »
    Quote from: Discord
    Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
    "...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
    Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
    • Adorable
      • View Profile
    « Reply #17290 on: April 25, 2016, 12:23:47 pm »

Writing down to save for later, so I don't forget.

-Name: Jaded Whip
    Type: Physical
    Effects
    -Phazon Beast Soul: -GM determined-
    -Power of Hatred: Deals painless Hatred Stacks instead of normal damage, but these are subject to RES reduction.
    -Revealing Darkness: Shadows emanating from the Soul Jar cause -Gm approved-% chance to miss, for the user and targets attacking the user.
    Base Damage: -GM determined-
    Description: A bundle of Optic fibers attached to a jar containing a raging beast's soul, enchanted with Revealing Darkness, it's rage is funneled constantly into the optic fibers, petrifying foes, the shadows emanating from the jar can limit vision however.
    You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
      • View Profile
    « Reply #17291 on: April 25, 2016, 12:46:42 pm »

Basic Attack - Swift Talisman [Level 3]: Kurosawa launches a talisman at her foe, striking from afar with explosive force. DEX-Based Attack. Single Target. Damage Type is Physical-Ranged.
      This looks good.

Serpent's Judgement [Level 3 Active]: Kurosawa charges a talisman, making it explode forth with a corona of divine power. Swift Talisman Overlay. Add additional Pure Damage proportional of initial damage. The additional damage is halved if the target is using a Defensive Action.
      Lover it down to 10% for level 1, 20% for level 2, and 30% for level 3 and increment by 10% for each level after that. Other wise, you will be dealing way to much damage, even if the physical portion would be resisted.

Graceful Counter [Level 3 Active]: A swift strike delivered at the first signs of hostilities, staggering the target out of their own attack. Swift Talisman Overlay. If the targeted foe attempts to attack Kurosawa this turn, negate their attack and counter using Swift Talisman.

This action is just broken in my opinion. Make it work only on a single attack, not AoE attacks, then give it a counter chance, maybe 30% for level 3? or at least make it specific if it already does my suggestions.[/list][/list]
      This, more or less.

Also, double Rider Kick. Best way to end a kaijin.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
      • ✨heterotemporality✨
        • View Profile
      « Reply #17292 on: April 25, 2016, 12:58:55 pm »

poll time
      should Yamal intercept that hawk even though there's already a grenade and also a Victoria
      (preferably wrestling with it, for max Wilson badass points)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
      • Trans fucking rights, baby.
        • View Profile
      « Reply #17293 on: April 25, 2016, 12:59:46 pm »

wrestle the bird in just a tank top. SHOULDERS, how LEWD and then give him the goddamn pinup poster
      Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
      • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
        • View Profile
      « Reply #17294 on: April 25, 2016, 01:01:12 pm »

If you want. Although I get the slight feeling Victoria's gonna get rekt because she can just get back up.
      Sigtext!
      Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
      Quote from: Caellath on IRC
      <Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
      Pages: 1 ... 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 ... 1328