Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1211 1212 [1213] 1214 1215 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883602 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Twi: The plots I have planned are going to be a fair bit more serious. Well, the Fate-ish one will be, anyway, I make no promises about Touhou. (That one will still be a big thing, but Touhou being Touhou...)
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

giant catfish
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

still debating over whether all non-female characters entering the plot should be forcibly genderswapped for the duration at minimum

just handwave it as yukari fucking with things
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Twi: The plots I have planned are going to be a fair bit more serious. Well, the Fate-ish one will be, anyway, I make no promises about Touhou. (That one will still be a big thing, but Touhou being Touhou...)
Hmm, well i'm getting off topic, We aren't at the point where we can punch universes, so I think that is why we have been helping out people one kicked ass at a time, the multiverse SAID there were other groups, so presumably we are all grinding EXP and saving worlds on the weaker trespassers before we get big and strong enough to start getting into the REALLY fun stuff.

Heck, the worlds we are saving might be setting up their own stuff to prepare now that they KNOW trespassers exist, and have lived logn enough to work out that they need to be stronger.

excellent
after lunch I may or may not attempt to Yamal, just to get back into the swing of things

also yes touhou is silly, I can confirm this

still debating over whether all non-female characters entering the plot should be forcibly genderswapped for the duration at minimum

*GAP*
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 12:30:31 pm by Twi »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i want to ask you a question

do you not want
female idou

if you answer "no i don't", please consider the following
chizuru yuri
asuka going "WHAT THE FUCK"
mio going "WHAT THE FUCK"
idou going "WHAT THE FU okay let's beat the shit out of people"
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Yes
That is the best thing
But I'd say that about a lot of transformations because interesting RP
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

idou looks like yuuka
idou scares the living fuck out of everyone in sight, much to his confusion
eventually party gets to yuuka and he is like "ooooooh"
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

it's decided

also 6AR needs to come along because battle droid themed anime gril and associated shenanigans (also people going like "lol we deal with mind readers regularly, nope")
GM of Trespassers V2.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YES
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

who else would be entertaining to genderbend

....motya?????
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

the sloane brothers
gogo
wilson

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>when you suddenly realize the actual male/female ratio in this game
well
carrot cakeu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

really tho
a plot where all of the female characters become dudes would be even more bananas
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I think the male-to-female thing was because Touhou only has female characters or something.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

there are very few males, and only one of the appears in the main games and he's a cloud youkai thing bound to a ring-throwing buddhist nun
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 1211 1212 [1213] 1214 1215 ... 1328