Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1217 1218 [1219] 1220 1221 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883367 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

You're right, by the way.  She is stun-immune.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

i'd think i know my own characters

after a bit of thought at least
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:35:23 pm by Sl4cker »
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Aye.

I'm confirming that you do.  I looked up her sheet.

...For that matter, there is a rather heavily nerfed (by my own hand) but still extant Parry Dodge Block in 6AR's sheet that should have absorbed those hits...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:35:36 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

6ARTBF confirmed to have damaged hardware after the slapforgotten whose glow was whose, he's now confusing the gunlance-wielding heavily armored magical girlblue glow? with the shooty gunslinging onegreen glow?

i think basically 6AR has to remember that, despite it sometimes being very useful to do, mind control is almost universally unwanted without permission
It's not so much control as it is a suggestion, really...
"allow me to kindly suggest you do what I want, without asking you first, by directly implanting the idea in your mind"
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Good thing that both of my characters are more or less immune to that. When I get back into the RP, of course. Eventually. It'll happen any day now. Yep. Annnnnnnnny day now.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Aye.

...For that matter, there is a rather heavily nerfed (by my own hand) but still extant Parry Dodge Block in 6AR's sheet that should have absorbed those hits...
I'll give Asuka's stun immunity, but it SPECIFICALLY say he failed to counter the slaps in the turn, hence why he took damage.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Aye.

I'll give Asuka's stun immunity, but it SPECIFICALLY say he failed to counter the slaps in the turn, hence why he took damage.
And this happened why?
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

because he isn't a popular character
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

because, as the universe breaks down, more and more people turn super saiyan from very small amounts of anger

this allows people like the cuttlefish to bypass your defences with their blinding yellow hair
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because he done fucked up and got punished for it? :P

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Because he done fucked up and got punished for it? :P

That is not very funny.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 02:01:31 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i am going to save that quote
and use it in the future
at every opportunity
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

i am going to save that quote
and use it in the future
at every opportunity
du et
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, no it isn't. It's like you don't expect consequences when you screw up majorly.

She also preempted him anyway, so he didn't have time to brace himself.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

all will forget
and eventually there'll be another tbf-based shitstorm
that is when the time will come
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 1217 1218 [1219] 1220 1221 ... 1328