Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1222 1223 [1224] 1225 1226 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 884209 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

It's SS13 medicine. If your body is not gibbed, it's not that hard to bring you back to full health. Though cloning might be difficult to do without the right equipment.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Really just depends on how Improvaline works. The injury is life-threatening (i.e. can very well kill, but not instantly) due to either damaging the brain stem or disrupting the autonomic nervous system. If Improvaline is able to just keep the brain alive, or somehow take the role of the autonomic nervous system (I guess with some sort of micro/nano machines or other sci-fi staples to give the signals required to make everything work well), then they're still treatable. After all, you aren't dead till your brain's dead.

Of course this assumes human physiology, and apparently that character is some sort of cephalopod, which I don't think are even meant to have necks.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 09:37:34 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Nanomachines.  Obviously.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Though really, with soft sci-fi stuff (which I believe SS13 falls under), especially those that have no explanation behind them at all, you could pretty much just treat them like magic. They work because they do. There's no real explanation given, nor required under the genre.

I mean it'd be like questioning why a magical spell manages to keep people alive or heals them.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

inaprov basically keeps the bloodstream oxygenated even when you can't breathe, preventing critical damage from suffocating you

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

So, is she a squid or a kid?

Also, anyone who can figure out where Kyle is really from before Eirika does gets head pats and a cookie.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

He's from America, as you said previously
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah not as fun. Well, it's kind of right. He does live in a fairly American place.
But in any case I meant more on a multiversal scale.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

RotMG?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope.
Wait, didn't I tell you already since you're a GM?

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

he's from k-on
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Nope.
Wait, didn't I tell you already since you're a GM?
I know. But I'm not permitted to spoil :P

he's from k-on
kyle for yui's dad confirmed

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wasn't it established that Kyle has had kids with everyone at some point? Obviously he's everyone's dad.
Pages: 1 ... 1222 1223 [1224] 1225 1226 ... 1328