Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1227 1228 [1229] 1230 1231 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883249 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well the Village People have Quintuple Synchronization :p
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

but we have Ludicrous Crits
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the donchaka are sorta a logistical nightmare you see
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Yeah... specially with Volx's double action.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

...wait, so you're saying adults never play video games?
No. In Accel World, Brain Burst necessitates that people have to have had Neuro Linkers, which is how the game is played (along with being a HUD installed in your brain) installed from birth. There is no adult who has had a Neuro Linker long enough to qualify for Brain Burst as they would've had their Linkers installed later than birth.

Not saying that they don't. It's just that they CAN'T play this particular video game.

and thus all the players created adult characters who in their salt over not being able to play this game, decided to make a better version for themselves with blackjack and hookers
what the shit is with you and blackjack and hookers
its like emp and hamburger surgery and breaking everything

Thought on an Accel World RP
Yes.
yey

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Basically 1 minute groundhog day loop.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

what the shit is with you and blackjack and hookers

you ask that like the best RP wouldnt have blackjack and hookers
blackjack > battle systems
hookers > shipping

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thought on an Accel World RP
Yes.
I may need a co-GM for this, and it'll only start out around mid-July when my exams are done. I'm think either you or Blitz should co-GM. You up for that?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I'll think about it when I actually get to reading the post beyond the "Accel World RP" part :P
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

because we don't have enough RPs already
* Twi passes the salt

I kid

also hi nemo, I remember you :P

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll think about it when I actually get to reading the post beyond the "Accel World RP" part :P
;-;

also hi nemo, I remember you :P
yay

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((RES != tempHP though...))

On one hand, you are right. On the other hand, then we would have a character with 54 RES. I've been speaking to Shade about this and we're trying to work on some suitable possible adjustments for the Donchaka. Like he said before, it is possible for the Donchaka to work up 1000+ RES in a fight.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Well the easiest way to do it is to just make the ability grant temporary HP instead...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

I'm not doing that TBF, Temp-HP has been forever soiled by it's two OP usages.

It's Intended to be an Impressive Defensive action, which can allow them to perform a Defensive Limit Break, since all of their skills have a limit break mode associated.

I would say turn it to 2dFever Gauge RES, which is always going to hit a cap at their current health, or about 90 RES after 8 turns of combat in perfect condition, and then an option to burn a full fever gauge to negate enemy attacks made to and in the direction of them this turn, as an exertion of Divine Power.

Does this sound better?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wasn't it drugs and breaking everything? :P
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 06:40:47 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 1227 1228 [1229] 1230 1231 ... 1328