Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1246 1247 [1248] 1249 1250 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883653 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

homework exists
the statement in this post is made with extreme disappointment for humanity and a slightly crazed tone
Concur with extreme vehemence.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

ok
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the second statement in this post is made with extreme disappointment for humanity and a slightly crazed tone
Well, the good or bad (depending on what sort of person you are) news is, once you're in uni you won't have to show up to lectures or have homework! You'll just constantly have assessments which may or may not include weekly homework-like weighted tasks depending on your units of study :P
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

the bay12 one
i was an admin on bay once

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

But does Slacker mean Baystation 12, or Urist McStation? You could call both of them the bay12 one after all...

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

it's the newer one
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Ah. So Urist then. I should really jump back on that sometime. It's been ages since I last played and things have really progressed since then...

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

the bay12 one
i was an admin on bay once
I think the keyword there is 'was'
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

angel fallen from grace
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

but seriously
me and this cyborg accidentally teleported into space, so i went unconscious and had to be dragged by the cyborg into medical and treated
at the same time, there was some sort of accident on the station with an engineer or something, never got the full story, and the crew had to evacuate
and me and the cyborg literally JUST missed the emergency ship thing
like, it was two friggin tiles away

that is the start of a movie or book right there
like, fuck
when does that ever happen anywhere else
never
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

sounds boring

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

don't be mean
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

or what

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

or u is meenie ;-;
Pages: 1 ... 1246 1247 [1248] 1249 1250 ... 1328