Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1259 1260 [1261] 1262 1263 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 879644 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

it's the result of gm fiat for the sake of hilarity, i believe

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

But that won't fix it.
What, is there some sort of magic that locks their gender? Because Charte's ability revolving around negating magic.
The magic permanently changed their gender when it triggered.  The spell itself was less permanent.  Mona.
Actually, It's my magic so If anyone should know what it does, it's me. Only reason it was persistant after the spell was removed is because Sanure.
Oh, it was supposed to revert?

*thunderous ragestorm buildup noises*

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

that's fine, foreigner is missing some skills, so i'll change the perk pt2 into a passive skill
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Assuming it was dispelled, yes, it probably should revert or at least be reversible seeing as I suspect it didn't just turn Alanis being female into a universal constant in literally every single universe ever.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Um, you realize permanent means "indefinitely", not "irrevocably", correct?
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

But that won't fix it.
What, is there some sort of magic that locks their gender? Because Charte's ability revolving around negating magic.
The magic permanently changed their gender when it triggered.  The spell itself was less permanent.  Mona.
Actually, It's my magic so If anyone should know what it does, it's me. Only reason it was persistant after the spell was removed is because Sanure.

i'm sorry but this is eminently amusing

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

But that won't fix it.

This is what makes it all worth it~ <3
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What did I even just witness?

Okay Sanure, here's what I'm thinking for Delacroix's Perks:
1. He gets a range of items that he can purchase during free-time. He has a limited points to spend however, and unspent points do not carry over.
2. He gains more items and points every level or so.
3. Other characters can use his items, if and only if, he gives them permission to.
4. Still thinking on this one >__<

Do they look okay?
Boop!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

The all look good.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

i keep having ideas on characters to run

so far i've got

1. Maruxeir (dragon, already statted, up for adoption if anyone wants)
2. Hiroki (mecha pilot girl, probably won't play because i already ported her to accel world), tanky ranged DPS
3. A Force-sensitive pilot, who'd probably be a pretty well-rounded character with a bit of everything.
4. Blinky Slicy Chick, focused on DPS and damage evasion, she'd probably actually be some minor goddess/etc but weak due to similar reasons to ItE (but less incomprehensible)
5. SORASA, Counter Guardian, focused on dealing damage via counterattacks and damage mitigation/evasion

there were a couple other ones but i forgot them so they can't have been that good
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

*vomits at the sight of Foreigner's skills*
sanure
why
why

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay Sanure, here's what I'm thinking for Delacroix's Perks:
1. He gets a range of items that he can purchase during free-time. He has a limited points to spend however, and unspent points do not carry over.
2. He gains more items and points every level or so.
3. Other characters can use his items, if and only if, he gives them permission to.
4. Still thinking on this one >__<

Do they look okay?
How nauseous does this make you? :P

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

i need antacids now

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, you aren't actively throwing up, so I'll chalk that up as a win in my books :P

Okay, I've got to a few assignments due next week, including one that literally requires me to implement an older version of Google's Page Rank algorithm, so I'll make this quick.

Because as many times as it takes...: As in Basic Attacks? Or just flat-out every attack with their weapon? If the latter case, then for a lot of characters, this just means that all attacks deal max damage. As in, could you imagine Mio if every single last one of her attacks always hit for max automatically? Former case is more reasonable, but could still be iffy seeing as people are able to just pump their Basic Attacks full of points and power them up with Passives, case-in-point, It That Embraces.

Sly Dodge: Only real use seems to be when No, No, I don't want to die! activates seeing as Tanks can just draw attacks anyway and unless he uses To figure out if they are a man, that is simple enough though, he probably won't know when he'll get targeted. I have no idea why the Perk automatically applies the effect of Basic Defense (damage minimization) when it autocasts an ability that flat-out negates damage in the first place. Not sure what to make of it balance-wise though I doubt Elf likes the thought of it, even factoring in that Damage Over Time and being targeted by more than one foe will still down him.

To figure out if they are a man, that is simple enough though: Decrease the cap. About 3 is what I'd consider to be the maximum, less for balance reasons and more because no one really wants to type out ten hypothetical situations.

Well of Patience: Might want to switch this out for something else and take it later on, because right now, none of his skills perform any roll-based checks, so unless you figure out a way to just make fifty INT rolls to file tax returns outside of combat, it probably isn't worth it right now.

Not There: Highly doubtful flat-out damage negation with no drawbacks will ever be permitted.

Do Over: Again, he has no roll-based checks in his abilities at all right now.

Doublevision: Needs to be single-use or have a far longer cooldown. Yes, it's a double-edged sword, but reapplying everything is going to be a pain, and still arguably broken seeing as repeated Limit Breaks are going to cause a lot of pain.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 04:00:01 am by Empiricist »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

But that won't fix it.

...I don't think you should be actively encouraging rage.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 1259 1260 [1261] 1262 1263 ... 1328