Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1260 1261 [1262] 1263 1264 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 884275 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

But that won't fix it.
What, is there some sort of magic that locks their gender? Because Charte's ability revolving around negating magic.
The magic permanently changed their gender when it triggered.  The spell itself was less permanent.  Mona.
Actually, It's my magic so If anyone should know what it does, it's me. Only reason it was persistant after the spell was removed is because Sanure.
Oh, it was supposed to revert?

*thunderous ragestorm buildup noises*

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

This is what makes it all worth it~ <3
...I don't think you should be actively encouraging rage.
How else will I get my daily allowance of Salt?
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Eat a salt shaker.  Duh.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

By finishing the Frostfell Wastes turn so people can get pissed about how their non-AOE damage is doing so little to a group of wolves?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Elf where is the turn
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

See, I saw Alanis, and Plot, and braced.

I was right to brace.

tbf stop giving alanis character development because it's always  ::) worthy
just have them be boring until I say so
because I have plans
:V
V:

PLANS

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

twi
wot
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Plans, apparently.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

I don't even know, honestly

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

was it an expression of frustration at tbf planning to have significant character development which would in turn ruin your 100-page plan to turn the enirety of the game* into yamal's harem
*excluding jerry
that was a reference to endless carnival
fafnerd will rise again
carrot cakeu

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

was it an expression of frustration at tbf planning to have significant character development which would in turn ruin your 100-page plan to turn the enirety of the game* into yamal's harem
*excluding jerry
fafnerd will rise again

I was never in endless carnival though

it was an expression of frustration at tbf's character development never being something I liked

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

:v
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*excluding jerry
fafnerd will rise again

I was never in endless carnival though

it was an expression of frustration at tbf's character development never being something I liked
i think i remember seeing you putting up yamal's profile there because you were too lazy to stat her up for trespassers, at the time
carrot cakeu

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

that did technically happen yes

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

if kyle, alanis and anna don't all be part of the 2hu plot, i will be quite disappointed
especially kyle
maybe not so much anna, but it would be nice
just, you know, getting it out there
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I'll probably put her on the Touhou plot, but why do you want her there?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 1260 1261 [1262] 1263 1264 ... 1328