Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1270 1271 [1272] 1273 1274 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883980 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

shut down
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

just a lil fleshrupturing agony
no
yes
no
All right, you've been upgraded to the deluxe package!  Massive fleshrupturing agony, complete with your choice of replacement organs and/or weird tentacle things!  Yours for the discounted price of $99.95+P&H!
still no
Well...I could try and see if they'll let me upgrade you to the Extreme package, but that's my best offer.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

just a lil fleshrupturing agony
no
yes
no
All right, you've been upgraded to the deluxe package!  Massive fleshrupturing agony, complete with your choice of replacement organs and/or weird tentacle things!  Yours for the discounted price of $99.95+P&H!
still no
Well...I could try and see if they'll let me upgrade you to the Extreme package, but that's my best offer.
how about no
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

guys, guys
instead of talking about this
why not talk about exactly how soon alanis will re-obtain maleness
because i just had a thought if she/he were to go into the 2hu plot
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

guys, guys
When is the 2hu plot going to run?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

guys, guys
no
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

presumably after this wave of plots, there'll be another one which will contain summa dat sweet sweet danmaku
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

2hu is shit-tier danmaku

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

fight me in hopeless masquerade bruv
and if you want to be a real man, don't go for marisa
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

presumably after this wave of plots, there'll be another one which will contain summa dat sweet sweet danmaku
Well.  Alan/is is going to be using USEC's plot for this.  Probably.
Sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

fight me in hopeless masquerade bruv
and if you want to be a real man, don't go for marisa
no, u fite mi in brotherhood of blood arena
and don't use chaos blade

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[primordial sounds of disappointment]
but just think of if alanis became alan, and THEN went into touhou
"finally, i have regained my masculinity, i feel like a new man, literally"
"hey alanis lets go to the land of magic weaboos"
"sounds fun, my companio- oh for fucks sake i'm a chick again"
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

[primordial sounds of disappointment]
but just think of if alanis became alan, and THEN went into touhou
"finally, i have regained my masculinity, i feel like a new man, literally"
"hey alanis lets go to the land of magic weaboos"
"sounds fun, my companio- oh for fucks sake i'm a chick again"
Now there's TWO of them having their brains asplode.
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oh so there'll be one alan and one alanis
jUST LIKE IN ENDLESS CARNIVAL PERFECT
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

oh so there'll be one alan and one alanis
jUST LIKE IN ENDLESS CARNIVAL PERFECT
Well.  More like 1.5 Alan/is.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 1270 1271 [1272] 1273 1274 ... 1328