Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1295 1296 [1297] 1298 1299 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883449 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

*bops SB*

bad

no hyperfocusing
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

that's real Fuckin Neato
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Dackly and Gozer Skill Ideas Volume I

Royal Gaze Beam (Passive): Several Skills gain a "Gaze" Tag, When Dackly gains access to a new type of light, or experiences a new emotion while using an ability with a "Gaze" Tag, it Automatically Gains a Variant, based on Emotion+Light Source.

Grudge Match (Passive): When a Unique enemy that has not been affected by this before resists the Effects or Application of Hatred Stacks, Dackly Gains a "Grudge", when Dackly gains 10 Grudges, she gains 2 Ability Points, as though she had leveled up.  These Points cannot be put into Petrify, or any skill that utilizes Hatred Stacks.

Mug (Active): Dackly Punches a target in the weak point, then takes their money, they lose 1d6 spots in initiative for one turn, and Dackly gains 10d10 Credits, this skill has diminishing returns, if she hits the same enemy, it has reduced effects, reducing them 1d3 spots, and giving Dackly 1d10 Credits.

Mada Training (Active): Utilizing the Power of the Night, Dackly [Diminishes] something by 1d100+Syn%, 4 Turn Cooldown.

Hotel California (Utility/Active): Dackly has done it, and unlocked her Stand!  Hotel California is a low powered short range stand with the power to manifest a tunnel as wide and tall as a subway tunnel, which stretches on forever, Hotel California can only be used on a wall large enough to accommodate the Tunnel.  It is Persistent, and objects stored in it appear again the next time it is used.  People can survive in Hotel California, though without lights, a proper floor, or food and water, it is unlikely that they can for very long.

Summon Mecha (Active/Ult): Gozer Summons his Giant Stone Mech, This Mech counts as a Piece of Armor with the following stats.

-Name: Great Stone Mecha
Type: Physical
Effects
-Healing Katana Barrage: restore 30d2 Health to a target, this can be used in an AoE, Splitting the healing up among all targets.
-Immunity Armor: Every other turn, this Armor Gains RES equal to 20% of Gozer's total, up to 100%.
-Eternal Engine: Every turn, Gozer Moves up the initiative ladder while this is equipped
-Life Battery: Gozer can trade Half the remaining turns of this armor's duration to instantly use 5 Statue abilities.
Damage Reduction: +10
Description: A Large Pink Kitty Cat Mech, made from stone plates and powered By an Eternal Hamon Engine, Countless Katanas made from Frozen Healing Tears are equipped to this mech.

This Armor lasts for 4 turns.  This skill has a 3 Battle Cooldown, and is locked until Turn 5.

Toxin Therapy (Passive): Outside of battle, Dackly can pick someone other than herself, in return for them losing 5% of their Max Health, They gain Poison immunity from Dackly acclimating them to poison via repeated exposure. This effect lasts until Dackly changes to someone else.

Fear and Loathing (Passive): Targets which are Very Afraid of Dackly, or Incapable of Feeling Fear are hit with Dackly's Skills twice, 3 Turn cooldown.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 04:03:46 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile

Hey guys. Shade finally managed to convince me to give roleplays a try again so I thought I'd work up a sheet based on an idea I've had kicking around for a while.
Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 11:23:18 am by The Froggy Ninja »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Oh man, Alanis is going to have fun working with this guy.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile

I certainly hope so.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Proposal, there are currently no team attacks, and no reason to make them, because we may not be in the same plots, spending an ability point for an attack that requires them is costly and not valuable.

My suggestion would be to allow two or more players in collusion who have an idea their characters could reasonably come up with that isn't just stupid or excessive, to be allowed to stat up a combination attack, which would offer a slight bonus over either attack alone, or be an entirely new one for this specific instance.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...
« Reply #19447 on: June 01, 2016, 07:11:16 am »

Hey, announcement!

I'm having some issues at home right now, so I have absolutely no idea when I'll be able to post reliably. This is full permission to auto me in any games that I have the responsibility of acting, even (and especially if) I manage to post a few times before being able to do so with certainty. Thanks.

Twinwolf: Don't wait for me with Magical Burst. I'll be working on my sheet as much as I can right now, but if it comes to a time in a few days where you want to get things rolling, go ahead. I'll gladly go on the waitlist, if there is one.

Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19448 on: June 01, 2016, 07:15:53 am »

oh no ;-;
Good luck with your issues, SB
hope it isn't too serious, but it probably is
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19449 on: June 01, 2016, 07:19:10 am »

They're mostly my fault, but thank you. c:
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19450 on: June 01, 2016, 07:20:20 am »

you can always count on me
your bi buddy
* thumbs up
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19451 on: June 01, 2016, 07:20:53 am »

* double thumbs up
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19452 on: June 01, 2016, 07:27:18 am »

good luck, sb

hope it all gets resolved quickly
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #19453 on: June 01, 2016, 07:27:43 am »

Yeah. Good luck.

*sad pats*
thincake

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #19454 on: June 01, 2016, 09:08:53 am »

They're mostly my fault, but thank you. c:
dang it sb what did I tell you about pitting your hand in the cookie jar, and causing it to fall
>:C
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 1295 1296 [1297] 1298 1299 ... 1328