Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1002117 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #2340 on: June 08, 2016, 02:54:25 pm »

In more important news: Street french-fries seller dump two tons of french fries on Belgian town hall in protests of new licencing regulation.
What, no mayonaise?

Pffff. First of all, anything produced north of the border doesn't deserve the name of mayonnaise. You Dutch sucks at mayonnaise. I'm fairly certain than the famine in WW2 was just the Germans looking at your mayo and deciding you had no idea what to do with food anyway.

Second, French Fries are served with any of 15 different sauces that any self-respecting french fries place will have.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2341 on: June 08, 2016, 03:47:55 pm »

Don't see the fun in there.
It's funny because you either laugh or you cry
Basically our gov just extended the voting registry becuz, normally this would be illegal but our ruling parties got together to make it legal on the day they extended the voting registry. gg

Then Cameron's basically been grilled like a honey flavoured protein because no one wants him to be the one to negotiate our cheeki breeki treatsies on top of his Dad's comments, thus leading to this
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Aging 50 years in 10 minutes
Doing Politics: NOT EVEN ONCE

And yeah, I did kind of miss the "in broad daylight". True that is seems more of a nighttime pastime (I mean, fire doesn't look as good in daylight.)
Lighthouse of Alexandria principle, a big fire is still visible in day by virtue of dark fog

In more important news: Street french-fries seller dump two tons of french fries on Belgian town hall in protests of new licencing regulation.

I have more relevant jokes than Mayonnaise: The EU
Lol jks, have a bigger one: Our lives

Related.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2342 on: June 08, 2016, 03:50:19 pm »

If you genuinely believe that Sheb, you may have forgotten what Europe we live in
Nah, it's you who have spent too much time reading meme and have forgotten how Eurocrats actually speak.

This text was prepared–under the aegis of the European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation –by a Group of Experts composed of Yoram Dinstein (Chair), Ugo Genesio, Rein Mȕllerson, Daniel Thȕrer and Rȕdiger Wolfrum.

I think I've made my last joke

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: June 08, 2016, 04:01:09 pm »

This text was prepared–under the aegis of the European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation –by a Group of Experts composed of Yoram Dinstein (Chair), Ugo Genesio, Rein Mȕllerson, Daniel Thȕrer and Rȕdiger Wolfrum.

I think I've made my last joke

Quote from: Wikipedia
The European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation (also ECTR) is a non-governmental organization that was established in Paris, France on October 7, 2008 to monitor tolerance in Europe. The Chairman of the Council is former British Prime Minister Tony Blair[1] (until 2013 - former President of Poland Aleksander Kwaśniewski), and the President of the Council is Viatcheslav Moshe Kantor.

Although to be fair, it was a dick move of them to create yet another organization with Europe and Council in it. But yeah, they're a NGO unrelated to the EU. That IT think is potentially more concerning, I'll have another look.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2344 on: June 08, 2016, 04:05:31 pm »

Hahahaha Sheb, just like working with private companies, you can't do anything about it
Why do think tanks and private companies rule this continent? Hahahahahahahahaha....

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: June 08, 2016, 04:20:17 pm »

Oh, gosh, and they're tolerancing the House of Commons too! Flee for your like before the Jackbirkenstock of liberalism crack down on you LW!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2346 on: June 08, 2016, 04:22:51 pm »

You've got the causality the wrong way around, also as we've established I'm not getting jackbirkenstockened because I'm enriched and tolerans

Do you have any serious commentary btw

*EDIT
No one cares so have this. You lot who bet neo-nazis, gib euromoney pls
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 04:55:28 pm by Loud Whispers »

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: June 08, 2016, 05:22:12 pm »

Looks like the new Australian style cancer and horribly deformed dead people pictures on our cigarette packages which have become mandatory since last month here are already starting to have their predictable adverse affect.
The kids on the school playground in my street can already be seen collecting and trading the horrible picture packages like pokemon cards.

EDIT: those pics really are horrible. I think I'm gonna buy a cigarette case and put a picture of a dick on one side, and a vagina on the other side, to prevent people from being shocked by the wrinkled cancer corpse photo when I offer them a cigarette.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 05:25:05 pm by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: June 08, 2016, 06:13:19 pm »

What, no mayonaise?
1) I will fight anyone who just dumps Mayo on chips like ketchup or something. With one of those chip shop wooden sporks

2) if I came across that protest (and they weren't raw) I would have belly-flopped onto the pile and shovelled in as many fries as possible before being lynched by the Belgian fry-sellers.
Why? I have a cast-iron stomach and no self control is why.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2349 on: June 08, 2016, 06:40:36 pm »

No one man should have all that knowledge,
Clock's ticking I just ate my porridge,
I'm tripping, my shipping's off to Norwich,
20th century edgy fam

Btw Tel Aviv just got shot

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #2350 on: June 08, 2016, 11:57:46 pm »

EDIT: those pics really are horrible.
Aren't they just. We've had them in NZ for a while and that (coupled with hefty tariffs) has done a pretty sizeable knock to the smoking rate over time.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: June 09, 2016, 01:37:31 am »

Oh yeah, those cigarette packs pictures. We also have those ones.

seems like the fight against the international entrenched nicotine drug dealing community is proceeding better than I expected
._.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: June 09, 2016, 04:55:22 am »

Those pics on the packages are mostly good for psychiatrists' bankrolls.
All those poor kids with PTSS from viewing those mutilated corpses, waking up screaming in the middle of the night.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 05:01:55 am by martinuzz »

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: June 09, 2016, 05:40:59 am »

it also decreases the amount of new smokers which is, like, good

because smoking is bad, mmkay?
._.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: June 09, 2016, 05:57:41 am »

it also decreases the amount of new smokers which is, like, good

because smoking is bad, mmkay?
Working 60h a week and still not earning enough to pay the rent is way worse for your health.
Stress kills.

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 793