Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1007904 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #3045 on: July 18, 2016, 02:54:06 pm »

Yeah, right, if only Jon Oliver hadn't push for refugee to come in and then retroactively occurs in France as non-refugees Tunision ten years earlier...
Hahaha, you don't get to blame one comedian for what a whole continent wished on itself

Even if JO was never born, yuros still would have wanted cultural enrichment

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: July 18, 2016, 02:56:37 pm »

Yeah, why didn't we think of banning and deporting all muslims from Europe.  ::)

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3047 on: July 18, 2016, 03:01:16 pm »

Yeah, why didn't we think of banning and deporting all muslims from Europe.  ::)
Holy shit this is actually how Yuros think

You're either closed door or dismantle the door

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: July 18, 2016, 03:06:28 pm »

Dude, the guy was not a refugee, nor an illegal. He came in legally with a residency permit. Yet, somehow you say that this is linked to recent, refugees policy? You imply immigration policies are to blame, that means you think correct immigration policy would have stopped the Nice attacks. I can't think of one short of "kick out all the muslims" (or maybe just "kick out all muslim male of military age") that would have done so.

I mean, are you just trolling?

In more serious news, the guy apparently sent ~100.000 euros to his family before the attacks, a lot of cash for a delivery driver.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: July 18, 2016, 03:09:40 pm »

Accused former air force general Akin Öztürk did not confess to staging the coup. He denies.
While at first state press agency Anadolu had announced the general had confessed, they have withdrawn that statement and now report he denies, after private media companies Haberturk and NTV contradicted the earlier statement.

According to NTV, the air force general didn't tell his interrogators that he staged the coup, but rather told them that he tried to prevent it. He stated that he is not the person that staged the coup of the 15th july, and that he does not know who did.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 03:12:57 pm by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3050 on: July 18, 2016, 03:11:32 pm »

Imply? There is a direct link between Europeans getting killed by immigrants and Europeans supporting uncontrolled migration

You imply immigration policies are to blame, that means you think correct immigration policy would have stopped the Nice attacks. I can't think of one short of "kick out all the muslims" (or maybe just "kick out all muslim male of military age") that would have done so.
Hahaha, you really do think this way
Anyways it is too late, regular terrorism is fun for everyone now

Accused former air force general Akin Öztürk did not confess to staging the coup. He denies.
While at first state press agency Anadolu had announced the general had confessed, they have withdrawn that statement and now report he denies, after private media companies Haberturk and NTV contradicted the earlier statement.

According to NTV, the air force general didn't tell his interrogators that he staged the coup, but rather told them that he tried to prevent it. He stated that he is not the person that staged the coup of the 15th july, and that he does not know who did.
Auto-coup by Erdo?

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: July 18, 2016, 03:13:04 pm »

Meanwhile, Erdogan has stated that he will let parliament decide about the death penalty, and will accept any outcome. He added that "the people in the streets want those people killed. Why would I detain them and feed them in prison for years, is what the people in the streets are wondering".

He also told the US to expect a formal extradition request for Gulen within a few days. I guess he's not done fabricating evidence yet.

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: July 18, 2016, 03:18:43 pm »

Turkish minister of foreign affairs Cavusoglu sneered at Angela Merkel for threatening to end EU talks when death penalty returns.
He said "That is unacceptable. Statements like that about a possible lawful decision by a democratically chosen government suggest supporting the coup".

I think I lost track. I'm confused. Who staged the coup? Merkel? Obama? Erdogan? BoJo? Putin? Kim Jung Un?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3053 on: July 18, 2016, 03:19:35 pm »

Turkish minister of foreign affairs Cavusoglu sneered at Angela Merkel for threatening to end EU talks when death penalty returns.
He said "That is unacceptable. Statements like that about a possible lawful decision by a democratically chosen government suggest supporting the coup"
Turkish referendum when

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: July 18, 2016, 03:19:57 pm »

Turkexit time I guess.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: July 18, 2016, 03:20:13 pm »

So, please tell me, Oh, LW, what immigration policies would have prevented the Nice attack? Sure, refusing to take in refugees would have prevented people like that group arrested in Germany a couple months ago from getting in. But how would that have stopped the Nice attack? What does refugees have to do with this one?

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: July 18, 2016, 03:22:12 pm »

Turkexit time I guess.

No Turk EU sounds fine. Turkey out of NATO? I'd think twice and hard.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: July 18, 2016, 03:22:39 pm »

So how is the coup going, anyway?  Is it going?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: July 18, 2016, 03:23:12 pm »

It's over, failed almost as soon as it started.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: July 18, 2016, 03:25:30 pm »

So how is the coup going, anyway?  Is it going?
Yes, Erdogan's attempt to overthrow democracy in Turkey is still going strong.

/terriblejoke
._.
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 793