Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1002110 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #4185 on: December 06, 2016, 09:13:01 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
wtf is wrong with Russian-Ukrainian border on that picture
._.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4186 on: December 06, 2016, 09:17:24 am »

Well, clearly they've drained the Azov sea.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4187 on: December 06, 2016, 09:20:09 am »

I think they used mspaint to fill in all the national borders in orange, mistakenly filling in the sea of azov

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4188 on: December 06, 2016, 11:00:57 am »

Europeans eagerly marching into slavery on another children's crusade

This is why I'm scared to share a continent with them, too many have zero survival instincts or self-preservation instincts whatsoever, acting quite unlike any organism I have in my knowledge

List of organisers: Poland, Poland, Poland, Poland, Germany Rightful Polish clay, Poland, Finl Poland, South Afr South Pole Land South Poland, Poland, Portuland.

DEUS VULT.

But yeah if anyone over here would be in their not so right mind to plan on taking their children there and social services got wind of it they'd remove guardianship from the parents and place them in foster care.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4189 on: December 06, 2016, 11:26:32 am »

Strange, the rest of their manifesto has disappeared, or rather, clicking the button to view the rest of it doesn't show more.

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4190 on: December 06, 2016, 11:28:59 am »

If it was actually the Polish doing this they'd defeat everyone there and then go on to take Jerusalem. As long as they don't walk but ride there, and wear wings on their back.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #4191 on: December 06, 2016, 11:34:12 am »

✝  D  ✝  ✝
✝  E  ✝  ✝

V  U  L  T
✝  S  ✝  ✝
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: December 06, 2016, 11:46:46 am »

Also, regarding:

Wouldn't it be faster if they cut through Bulgaria? Saves them a couple hundred miles/kilometers maybe. I also realized this morning when I saw that, that they'll need passports, especially in the Balkan states. fakeedit: Or maybe they could go through Austria->Romania->Bulgaria->Greece to take advantage of the Shingen (the open border thing, I think I might be confusing the Japanese word for Bullet Train with the actual word)

Vilanat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4193 on: December 06, 2016, 12:10:30 pm »

they will need passports regardless of Shengen. but really? passports? that what worries you?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: December 06, 2016, 12:13:45 pm »

Come on guys, it's a protest to draw attention. They know very well they won't be left beyond Turkey.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Vilanat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: December 06, 2016, 12:17:11 pm »

Their most effective protest would be achieved by ending in a mass grave. other than that, nobody would give a fuck except for humor purposes.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4196 on: December 06, 2016, 12:19:29 pm »

Also, regarding:

Wouldn't it be faster if they cut through Bulgaria? Saves them a couple hundred miles/kilometers maybe. I also realized this morning when I saw that, that they'll need passports, especially in the Balkan states. fakeedit: Or maybe they could go through Austria->Romania->Bulgaria->Greece to take advantage of the Shingen (the open border thing, I think I might be confusing the Japanese word for Bullet Train with the actual word)
Or they could swim to Israel as crusaders tourists and then cross straight into Syria. For bonus points, that would led them straight into ISIS hands, ensuring their untimely horrible death and/or being ransomed for big league cash to further fuel the Caliphate's meat grinder in Mosul.
._.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: December 06, 2016, 12:20:00 pm »

they will need passports regardless of Shengen. but really? passports? that what worries you?

Nah, it was just a thought I had.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4198 on: December 06, 2016, 02:04:41 pm »

Or they could swim to Israel as crusaders tourists and then cross straight into Syria. For bonus points, that would led them straight into ISIS hands, ensuring their untimely horrible death and/or being ransomed for big league cash to further fuel the Caliphate's meat grinder in Mosul.
Alternatively they could be a secret contingent of Al-Nusra or ISIS who intend to reinforce the jihadists, and the whole march is actually a clever stratagem disguised as natural selection pressures

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: December 06, 2016, 02:06:35 pm »

Alternatively they could be a secret contingent of Al-Nusra or ISIS who intend to reinforce the jihadists, and the whole march is actually a clever stratagem disguised as natural selection pressures
There's no humanitarian crisis if all the humans are dead I guess.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 793