Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1001974 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #4245 on: December 07, 2016, 05:58:09 pm »

Everyone else includes xenos and heretics.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: December 07, 2016, 06:23:52 pm »

The German Constitutional Court ruled today that ultra-conservtive muslim girls cannot use their religion as an excuse to not take part in a school's mixed (mandatory) swimming classes.
The case was brought to court by an 11 year old muslim girl that claimed that even a burkini is not allowed by islamic dresscode. According to the girl, a wet burkini would show the shapes of her body. According to the court's judges, this is not the case.

The girl initially went to court after her refusal to join the swimming classes got her a bad grade for gymnastics. After inital loss, and lost appeal, the case eventually ended up with the Constitutional Court, which has now, again, ruled against the girl's claim.

The main argument used by the court to deny the girl the right to not participate in mixed swimming classes was that 'islam has no binding rules about any dresscode whatsoever'.

It is expected that the court's motivation will be referred to in the discussion that is taking place in Germany about a general burka ban.
http://www.volkskrant.nl/buitenland/duits-hof-moslimmeisjes-moeten-meedoen-met-schoolzwemmen~a4429908/
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 06:25:39 pm by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: December 07, 2016, 06:29:45 pm »

Can't she just wear one that's a bit loose (not TOO loose obviously)? I doubt they're training to become olympic swimmers, so, drag is a non-issue.

burkini
what

It's like a burqa, or maybe a hijab, except for water.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4251 on: December 07, 2016, 06:34:14 pm »

burkini
what
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
when you wanna chill at the beach but obey sharia law

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #4252 on: December 07, 2016, 06:37:21 pm »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I SEE ANKLES
AND WRISTS
AND OH GOD NO THE FACE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 06:38:57 pm by Kot »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: December 07, 2016, 06:39:46 pm »

Hazmat gear isn't meant for swimming, Kot....

edit: *sees the second pic* Okay, now you're getting ridiculous Kot..... Wonder what that second pic is though.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 06:44:24 pm by smjjames »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4254 on: December 07, 2016, 06:52:46 pm »

Hazmat gear isn't meant for swimming, Kot....

edit: *sees the second pic* Okay, now you're getting ridiculous Kot..... Wonder what that second pic is though.
Yeah I was surprised cos that's clearly Brighton Beach and last I recalled they didn't have any mass killings down there

Turns out it's a bunch of people larping as dead bodies for some social justice reason

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #4255 on: December 07, 2016, 06:54:05 pm »

Yeah I was surprised cos that's clearly Brighton Beach and last I recalled they didn't have any mass killings down there

Turns out it's a bunch of people larping as dead bodies for some social justice reason
Bunch of people larping to raise awarness about muslim imigrants drowning while trying to get into Europe.
I would use a better picture but I have trouble finding one. :/

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4256 on: December 07, 2016, 06:54:49 pm »

No Christian, Shiite or Alawite immigrants tho, cos they're with Assad so we need to kill them
t. le happy fuck borders and shit man

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #4257 on: December 07, 2016, 06:58:24 pm »

Well... if you’re born to hang, you’ll never drown. :*

Vilanat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4258 on: December 07, 2016, 07:01:55 pm »

Religious people inventing workarounds to their idiotic religious rules is both inspiring and depressing.

Reminds me of the orthodox Jews invention of "Saturday" electric machines: since they can't "start a fire" and hence, "logically", can't turn on electricity, they have devised a light switch that has the plastic part as separate and doesn't actually do anything, a sensor that "sees" the state of the plastic switch and a chip that once the sensors detects the plastic is in the right position to turn the lights on, issues a short delay and then starts randomizing numbers until it hits one that turns the light on and walla, the religious dude is both turning and not turning, but mostly not directly turning, the light on, which is perfectly kosher for some.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #4259 on: December 07, 2016, 07:07:14 pm »

BUT HE HAD TO MOVE HIS FINGER!?!
WHAT A HERETIC!
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 793