Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 778

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 855328 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #1575 on: August 21, 2016, 09:47:57 pm »

I don't think anyone would want to look at my poop... :-\

Turned out to be an unexpectedly brief poop, anyway. Only about four or five pages' worth.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: August 21, 2016, 09:55:54 pm »

The KVS is fixed... Kinda. The controls for one panel control the other, and vice versa. Repairs TBA. And on the day those got fixed, the beverage machine for drive thru broke, a fry vat broke, the ice cream machine broke and we ran out of the coffee drink people like.

Also, the steel floor in the freezer is warped, making a tripping hazard. Even the computer in the break room with all the training videos is broken.

I hate this place. I wish I didn't need the money, and I wish I hated my co-workers so I'd feel justified and not guilty in quitting.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: August 21, 2016, 10:21:25 pm »

Really want to learn Spanish. Always been interested. Thought I'd take it as an elective this year. Nope, required study hall, and I'm not quitting band to learn Spanish. Stupid school. I lied to myself when I said I'd teach myself; I won't, don't have enough motivation from just myself. I need to stop thinking about stuff. No wonder I don't do anything I want to do. I always psyche myself out.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: August 22, 2016, 02:31:50 pm »

My apartment is swarming with flies. I have no clue where they're all coming from, I keep the place clean, I don't leave anything rotting in the trash or anything, but suddenly today there's dozens of them all over. I can't kill them fast enough, it's truly irritating.
Have you checked the air conditioning ducts for rotting masses? You could have a dead mouse or something.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1579 on: August 22, 2016, 02:58:41 pm »

humm

So i'm glad that it's possible to opt out of certain parts of the intro days due to my bowel issues, but on the other hand, i'm missing out on fun and games (... and a potentially horrid night sleeping in the same room as 35 other people). I mean, sure, i'll be able to connect with people anyways, but... Man, i didn't think i'd ever get around to feeling lonely, even if it's just a little bit. I also miss my family a bit, but thankfully we're really not that far away from each other, and there are plenty of ways for me to communicate with them. Ah well.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1580 on: August 23, 2016, 02:32:08 pm »

GUYS YOU'RE FORCING ME TO DO THIS

There is indeed free wifi here in my living place thing, but it's SO UNSTABLE. I don't know if it's some shit who's lapping up all the bandwidth or something, but anything requiring a stable internet connection is currently hopeless. :<
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: August 24, 2016, 09:36:05 am »

I just went to get a physical for the first time in forever, and I had to get five different shots in under a minute. My arms feel weird and are currently covered in bandaid.

After the two nurses were done (simultaneously) injecting me with various shit, I asked them if I could have a lollipop. Apparently they don't give out lollipops where we were.

Spoiler: Manly TMI (click to show/hide)

Deboche

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: August 24, 2016, 09:43:22 am »

Turned out to be an unexpectedly brief poop, anyway. Only about four or five pages' worth.
That's not a brief poop though. I heard Kevin Smith say in a podcast that he had an anal fissure which apparently is very common. So if you ever get numb legs from pooping you need to change your pooping habits. Anal fissure. Think about that for a second.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: August 24, 2016, 09:08:08 pm »

There is one stall in the bathroom at work. I need it. It's occupied, and has been for minutes.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: August 24, 2016, 09:09:33 pm »

There is one stall in the bathroom at work. I need it. It's occupied, and has been for minutes.
Throw a roll of TP inside. Works for me.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: August 24, 2016, 09:10:58 pm »

There was a point in my school's renovations where this was true for the entire school[Teen vandals yay~!].

Those were dark days.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: August 25, 2016, 02:19:53 pm »

Another day of being frustrated by loneliness while listening happy young couples chatting gleefully.

And its fucking hot outside to boot.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: August 25, 2016, 09:15:10 pm »

There's like... ten, fifteen pounds or better of chocolate and chocolate derived products in this house, now. Probably more.

And one of the medications I'm on is a stimulant. I.e. I'm supposed to avoid other stimulants, lest the heart or somethin' explodes. Stimulants like caffeine. Which is in chocolate.

It's a helluva' thing to be disgruntled by, but I zogging love chocolate, can't really eat it, and now have, like. Several months supply in the house. The pain is less when it's not here ;_;
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: August 26, 2016, 06:36:02 am »

Got a stomach bug. Am feeling pretty bad now.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: August 26, 2016, 09:54:56 am »

Another day of being frustrated by loneliness while listening happy young couples chatting gleefully.

And its fucking hot outside to boot.
* [Cinder flirting intensifies]
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 778